Jina S.
San Jose, CA
The Maybelline Baby Lips in cherry is my favorite chap-stick at the moment since it provides that perfect hint of red to my lips! I do not wear lipstick as often, so having my chap-stick in my purse saves me from having a lackluster face whenever I am hanging out with friends or feel like I need a little extra boost of confidence at school/work. I am giving this fours stars instead of five because even though ti provides my lips with a nice shade of red, it does not prevent my lips form being chapped if my lips are not previously moisturized. I have tried wearing this without prepping my lips with Vaseline and it has only left my lips feeling even more chapped. So be aware of that if you are thinking of buying this product!