BY MAYBELLINE #19 in Lip Care

No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • "I saw tons of adds and such for this product so afeter a few weeks i stopped by and picked up the bright pink one , it worked wonder! i have dark lips so putting to much on would overload because these lip balms are supper pigmented! i now have the clear one in peppermint! these balms are soo moisturizing and with the sun block it was soo handy for the summer! i used it probly everyday of the summer and i still have soo much left " in 4534 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of Maybelline Baby Lips! They are moisturizing, tinted, and smell amazing! The packaging is adorable, and I really love the caps on these. They're easy to slide on and off, and also easy to slide up and down. The scent is slight and not overpowering at all. The tint usually lasts me all day. When you firt apply these, you'll notice that they give off a lot of shine, but that wears off quickly, leaving a matte tint, without drying out the lips! There are 6 main flavors: Quenched (clear/fruity scent), Peppermint (clear/minty scent), Cherry Me (red tint/cherry candy scent), Grape Vine (purple tint/grape candy scent) , Pink Punch (pink tint/pink lemonade scent), and Peach Kiss (nude tint/peach candy scent) There are three new, limited edition Baby Lips out and are currently being sold at Walgreens: Coral Crush, Twinkle, and Pink Wink. I've used up so many of the Cherry and Quenched, those are the best in my opinion! I love how baby lips leaves my lips feeling soft and looking gorgeous!" in 3402 reviews
  • "This makes my lips sooo soft! And unlike other chapsticks it doesn't leave my lips dry after only half an hour, it's great for any season, and it comes in pretty colors, " in 3132 reviews
  • "I honestly really, really love Baby Lips. I saw it in an ad, I think in Cosmo. I have nothing but good things to say: goes on smooth, doesn't get gross and clumpy if you put a little too much on and has SPF. The colors are pretty cute as well and they actually stay on. " in 1385 reviews
Josie O.
28206 Fernando East, Rio Hondo, Tx
Review for: PINK PUNCH more...
I still can't decide if this even deserves two stars because after giving this a second chance I still hate it.

I originally purchased one several years ago (5+) and everything about it was great. Apparently it still is (I found out tonight my sister has my old one and still loves and uses it lol). Here's the problem...I'm absolutely certain since then the formula has changed. I've purchased a few tubes since then; the original, a tinted, and a medicated one. They were all awful. The medicated one made my lips worse, the tinted one felt like children's makeup, and the original one seemed to make my lips worse and had a bad flavor.

I understand when a lip product is flavored, because you're likely to get some in your mouth at some point. What I don't understand is why this new formula is so heavily perfumed that's all I taste. It literally makes me sick to my stomach, it's so bad. I didn't even make it a half an hour before my lips dried out and I couldn't even stomach putting on another coat. I got some in an emergency pinch and almost immediately regretted it. Even though it was only $3, it still made me cringe to think I waisted money on this product.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: CHERRY ME more...
have no idea the reason, but I suffer from dry lips. For the same reason, I always carry in my purse blistek in cream, because the other regenerated products only make me tickle. However, a few days ago I encouraged myself to change, motivated by Maybelline and her new lip balm, Baby Lips, which promised eight hours of hydration and the end of dry lips. How did it go with him? Today I tell you.Baby Lips by MaybellineBaby Lips perfectly combines the aesthetics of a lipstick with a regenerating balm. Its transparent lid allows you to see its interior and gives you the first sign that the product is not just to give you color. In fact, the color and its aroma was the least relevant to me. Baby Lips has six shades, which leave the lips with a delicate - and almost imperceptible - color and "taste". But far the most important thing was that it effectively moisturized and regenerated my lips. At least that was my first sensation. I applied the product and felt automatic moisturizing and an improvement in the appearance of my lips. Of course, like the blistek, it is necessary to reiterate the application after a few hours or after meals so that the cracks will disappear. What is the secret of Baby Lips? As I was told in Maybelline, its clinically proven formula contains, Asian centella, which restores elasticity and stimulates the production of natural collagen (which I am aware of because in the lactation period I used a cream with Asian spark, which repaired the damage caused by Leti).To this component is also added a botanical restorative cell concentrate, which renews the lips and leaves them soft and moisturized for several hours (no. 8). However, it gives them automatic relief when they feel dry.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: QUENCHED more...
I have no idea why these are so highly rated everywhere I look. I get that they're incredibly affordable, but I have some major problems with this lip balm.

I have chronically dry lips, so I'm always looking for a moisturizing balm. I picked this up at Walmart after hearing good things from my little sister and I was extremely disappointed. The formula of this balm sits on top of your lips, it never sinks in and deeply moisturizes. Not only that, but it almost seems like my lips are in worse shape after wearing this balm than when I put it on in the first place!

Maybelline has some great, affordable products...but this isn't one of them. The packaging is cute, but that's about it. It's a hard pass from me.
Alisha M.
Irvine, CA
Review for: QUENCHED more...
I have very dry skin to where my lips are usually back to being chapped after 15-30 minutes of applying chapstick. It sucks but because of this I use chapstick pretty frequently and I have tried a lot. From experience, I'd say this is one of the best chapstick out there. It moisturizes so effectively, leaving my lips moisturized and soft for a longer period of time. I don't find myself constantly moisturizing as often anymore. It is very natural looking and the product itself is not sticky and the texture isn't too dry either. Very satisfied. Although SPF in lip products aren't my #1 priority, having it makes it a PLUS.
Danielle S.
Review for: PEPPERMINT, QUENCHED more...
Baby Lips is a total game changer for me. I picked this up randomly while waiting in like at Target when I felt my lips getting dry. After purchasing and using the next day my lips felt amazing. Soft and hydrated, with no sign of the prior days dryness. While I did not try a tinted version I have used both the quenched & peppermint with other lip products and find that they both worked great when layering with lipsticks, lip creams, or glosses. The value to quality ratio is great, allowing me to purchase several of them and keep them in my bag, in my desk and work, and in the car. Keeping my lips feeling soft and healthy.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Review for: QUENCHED more...
The first time that I used Maybelline's BABY LIPS I loved it. I glided it over my lips and when I fell asleep, it still stayed on and kept my lips shiny, unchapped, and moisturized. I only have Quenched and Pink Punch. Pink Punch actually smells like fruit punch. I have an addiction to Baby Lips now! Hoping to get more and more at the retail store I live close by - and it really DOES run out quickly, but I try to get there before it runs out. :) Thank you Maybelline, for making such a great product! It really helps! Now my lips feel very QUENCHED! I recommend this for all girls and women!
Jiajia Z.
Review for: QUENCHED, PEACH KISS, Other more...
I feel like the formula for this slightly differs depending on the shade. I've used Quenched, Peach Kiss, Coral Crush, and Strike a Rose.

Formula— Quenched and Peach Kiss were most effective in providing moisture. The product actually absorbed into my chapped and cracked lips and smoothed them out within a week of use. Coral Crush and Strike a Rose were moisturizing but only slightly; it seemed like the moisture was a little greasy and surface-level and refused to truly sink into my skin.

Color— Peach Kiss is a sheer universally flattering nude. Coral Crush adds a great brightening effect to your lips. Strike a Rose was a little to neon for me.

Packaging— I think the packaging is just okay. I don't really care how product packaging looks; only how well it works for utilitarian purposes. For these, the caps seem to come a little loose (but not enough for the product to fall out) after a few months of removing and replacing. If you drop them, the caps may break (happened to my Peach Kiss), causing the product to fall out in your purse or backpack. Be careful not to drop it and you'll be fine!

Ashleigh G.
Review for: PEPPERMINT, QUENCHED more...
I used to use these lip balms, after my brief stint with Blistex, but before my current love affair with Nivea chapsticks. it's good and cute, and was fantastic for the time period (Middle-High School, for me). I even bought them in a variety of flavors, so that's key that they were good...enough. That being said, my lips began to grow dryer and oddly enough I continually lost these chapsticks. My age probably spoke to this trend.

Since then, I've switched brands. I no longe have issues losing chapstick, or with severely dry lips. Coincidence? Possibly.
Holly R.
cincinnati, OH
Review for: PEPPERMINT more...
Babylips has been a well known brand for a while now, and a lot of people use it for softer, fuller lips. I've tried this brand, stopped, and tried again in hopes of good results. However cute the packaging may be, this product for me is just average. I used it for two months every day and didn't really notice too much of a change in my lips. Yes, they were more moisturized but there were no long-term effects or any other benefits. If you are looking for a daily lipbalm, this will be good for you. If you are looking for a more intense lip treatment, I suggest aquaphor.
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
Review for: QUENCHED more...
I honestly believe this product is over-hyped. It has super cute look to it, and the name is appealing too. I had seen multiple people talk about how they liked it or wanted to try it so I decided I wanted to give it a try. Before trying Baby Lips I was using Vaseline Lip Therapy. I used this product for about three and a half weeks before giving up. It seemed that regardless of the amount or how often I used it my lips were steadily getting drier. I had to switch back to my previous lip moisturizer. Very disappointing.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite color?
April R.
Palmdale, Ca
Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?