6 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #19 in Lip Care

No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Laurel, DE
I used to work night shift in a hospital and from my lack of fluid intake, running around caring for others, and the dry air, my lips would become very irritated and dry. I have used these balms before and really found them quite soothing. I dug out my Baby Lips and smeared it on and around my lips. Immediately my lips were relieved! This balm was so soothing and creamy. I slathered the Grape Vine Baby Lips on frequently to keep my lips as moist as possible. Aaaahhh this is some good stuff.
About 3/4 through my 12 hour shift, I finally had time to use the restroom between taking care of patients. I looked in the mirror and realized for the first time that THIS STUFF HAS COLOR!!!!!
OMG I looked like a crazy person. 😂😂😂 I had been applying WAY outside my lip lines because it was so soothing! I didn't know I was putting purple all over my face! And because I had layered so much it had gotten on my teeth too! My poor patients were probably thinking this crazy woman is taking care of me!! I guess my co workers were afraid to say anything. I couldn't do anything but laugh. To top it of since I had put so much on for so long the skin around my lips was a stained purple. There was nothing I could do!
But yeah all because Baby Lips was soothing.
I did continue to use these but ended up getting one of the colorless ones for my soothing needs.🙃
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only Baby Lips that I have is the Menthol Medicated balm so that is what I am basing my review off of. If this is a fluke and is the worst one of the bunch, I apologize. Here we go. I am have horribly dry, chapped lips! I drink a lot of water all day long and constantly reapply lip balm only for my lips to still be dry and flaky in any weather. I came across the Medicated version of Baby Lips while I was out searching for another balm. The second that I saw menthol, I had to get it. I have an addiction to that scent. I used it like I did every other lip balm. It did make my lips soft and I had to apply a bit less often than with my other balms but my lips were still really dry by the end of the day. I did not notice any long-lasting effects on my lips. I would say that it's a good balm that I would get again, but it's nothing special. It is not so mindblowingly great that I think everyone needs to run out and get it, but it is a good option in times of desperation.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately for me, these definitely did not work out. When I bought these I thought they were going to be the next best thing, because everybody was talking about them. When I tried them, I noticed that they didn't last long on my lips and they were really thin. I noticed that I had to reapply constantly, and they weren't moisturizing for my lips at all. It just makes me really sad because they had so many cute colors and fragrances that I was really excited to try. I just felt that I was using more of the product than what I needed to and it wasn't working on my lips. So in my opinion, I was wasting my money. I'm not saying it's not for everyone because it may work for you just great, but for me it just didn't work out. If they fix the formula a little bit I might be able to use it better, but at this moment in time unfortunately it just isn't for me.
Royal Oak, MI
If I don't have this everyday my lips would die and shrivel up. Working at the hospital it is a very dry environment. I finally found a lip balm that you only have to APPLY ONCE whenever I work!!! I go through this product so fast because I use it every single day. What works best for me is when I apply it before I go to bed and then when you wake up your lips are fully, plump, smooth, and pink!! I love this flavor more than the others just because you get a good hydrating tingly feeling after you apply it. You can literally feel your lips breaking down the dead skin and replenishing it. This product is also very useful and popular because it is a simple smell and does not color you lips. I love applying this before or after I put lipstick on so it gives a good 1st or last coat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! :) :) :)
Mlaika A.
Mlaika A.
Washington, MI
This is one of my favorite all time drugstore lip balms! It's really pigmented for a lip balm, and it looks beautiful on any skin color. It just gives your lips that perfect wash of color. It also is really moisturizing for the lips, it makes you feel good and look good. The one thing I didn't like about this lip balm is the tube, once you take off the cap you're left with a tube that just looks really cheap and ugly. The tube is just one color and just is an eye sore once uncapped. If Maybelline could change one thing about this balm, it would be to fix the appearance of the tube. This definitely did meet my expectations, this product had lots of hype around it and is super popular. I'll for sure buy this balm in more shades in the future. It's a classic lip balm that every girl should have.
Maisy L.
Maisy L.
I had to write this because I'm using it on my lips right now and use it almost every single day when my lips feel dry. the one I use is the blue one with SPF 20 in it. I've also used the green and pink ones but the blue one is my go to.

for starters, I'm not sure what ingredients are inside of this product but it almost feels like they're making my lips even MORE chapped the more I use it.

It sits on top of your lips and never soaks in, causing you to reapply in like 10 minutes. very greasy texture, almost looks like you have lip gloss on which isn't a problem for me personally.

My lips feel so dry after I use this product and I don't understand why. like I can literally peel off flakes of skin. it might be the sunscreen in it but I don't think so. I'll stick with Chapstick lol.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
This product is great if you don't have a pale nude lipstick. It is very light yet still fully applies color tint to your lips. Just make sure you don't have dry lips before applying or else the lip balm will show the dry patches on you lips. It's applies smoothly and it's a great product if you don't have any nude lipstick. It had a shiny and sparkly finish yet very light. I usually wear this whenever I do a smokey eye and works so much better than applying concealer or foundation on your lips. Plus this product is also hydrating your lips while it still have a pale nude color to it. You do have to apply twice if you wear this all day. Overall, I love this lip balm because it's reasonably priced and works really well! HIGHLY recommend this!! :) :)
Jina S.
Jina S.
San Jose, CA
The Maybelline Baby Lips in cherry is my favorite chap-stick at the moment since it provides that perfect hint of red to my lips! I do not wear lipstick as often, so having my chap-stick in my purse saves me from having a lackluster face whenever I am hanging out with friends or feel like I need a little extra boost of confidence at school/work. I am giving this fours stars instead of five because even though ti provides my lips with a nice shade of red, it does not prevent my lips form being chapped if my lips are not previously moisturized. I have tried wearing this without prepping my lips with Vaseline and it has only left my lips feeling even more chapped. So be aware of that if you are thinking of buying this product!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this Baby Lips in soothing sorbet. It is a really pretty color, but I don't think this product for me. This balm is supposed to help with dry lips. I never feel like this product did anything for me besides tingle when I first put it on. The balm feels moisturizing when I fist put it on, but within like two hours there is nothing left. My lips feel the same way it did before I had any product on. The color is really nice, but I hate that I keep having to reapply it every few hours to still have color on my lips. I know this is just a lip balm, but I guess this product isn't for me. I think these would be great for someone who is in middle school and is first starting out with makeup.
Hadia T.
Hadia T.
This has to be the best tinted balm out there ever! It's easy on the pocket and great on your lips. Initially I used on its own whenever I wanted to hydrate my lips or when unexpected guests were coming over and I didn't have time to decide what lip color to wear or wanted to go natural and not over the top. Recently I combined it with a lip liner and totally loved it. I haven't felt any other lipstain or lipstick to be this hydrating. The results were superb. By using it with different lip liners you can make your own combos :) best part; the product lasts a long time as well. Try the different tints I'm currently using cherry me no. 15 which comes in an orange and pink packaging
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite color?
April R.
April R.
Palmdale, Ca
Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?