BY MAYBELLINE

No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • "I saw tons of adds and such for this product so afeter a few weeks i stopped by and picked up the bright pink one , it worked wonder! i have dark lips so putting to much on would overload because these lip balms are supper pigmented! i now have the clear one in peppermint! these balms are soo moisturizing and with the sun block it was soo handy for the summer! i used it probly everyday of the summer and i still have soo much left " in 4534 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of Maybelline Baby Lips! They are moisturizing, tinted, and smell amazing! The packaging is adorable, and I really love the caps on these. They're easy to slide on and off, and also easy to slide up and down. The scent is slight and not overpowering at all. The tint usually lasts me all day. When you firt apply these, you'll notice that they give off a lot of shine, but that wears off quickly, leaving a matte tint, without drying out the lips! There are 6 main flavors: Quenched (clear/fruity scent), Peppermint (clear/minty scent), Cherry Me (red tint/cherry candy scent), Grape Vine (purple tint/grape candy scent) , Pink Punch (pink tint/pink lemonade scent), and Peach Kiss (nude tint/peach candy scent) There are three new, limited edition Baby Lips out and are currently being sold at Walgreens: Coral Crush, Twinkle, and Pink Wink. I've used up so many of the Cherry and Quenched, those are the best in my opinion! I love how baby lips leaves my lips feeling soft and looking gorgeous!" in 3402 reviews
  • "This makes my lips sooo soft! And unlike other chapsticks it doesn't leave my lips dry after only half an hour, it's great for any season, and it comes in pretty colors, " in 3174 reviews
  • "I honestly really, really love Baby Lips. I saw it in an ad, I think in Cosmo. I have nothing but good things to say: goes on smooth, doesn't get gross and clumpy if you put a little too much on and has SPF. The colors are pretty cute as well and they actually stay on. " in 1385 reviews
Josie O.
28206 Fernando East, Rio Hondo, Tx
Review for: PINK PUNCH more...
I still can't decide if this even deserves two stars because after giving this a second chance I still hate it.

I originally purchased one several years ago (5+) and everything about it was great. Apparently it still is (I found out tonight my sister has my old one and still loves and uses it lol). Here's the problem...I'm absolutely certain since then the formula has changed. I've purchased a few tubes since then; the original, a tinted, and a medicated one. They were all awful. The medicated one made my lips worse, the tinted one felt like children's makeup, and the original one seemed to make my lips worse and had a bad flavor.

I understand when a lip product is flavored, because you're likely to get some in your mouth at some point. What I don't understand is why this new formula is so heavily perfumed that's all I taste. It literally makes me sick to my stomach, it's so bad. I didn't even make it a half an hour before my lips dried out and I couldn't even stomach putting on another coat. I got some in an emergency pinch and almost immediately regretted it. Even though it was only $3, it still made me cringe to think I waisted money on this product.
Jennie w.
San Francisco
I had these in Peppermint and Quenched, which are both clear without any colors. Peppermint had the refreshing and clear feeling that peppermint essential oils tend to give you, while Quenched had a lighter, slightly sweeter scent. They didn't really taste that pleasant, it tasted kind of like petroleum? They feel hydrating at first, but I found that these tend to dry faster on your lips so they are not my favorites. However, they do get the job done and are nice to give as gifts sometimes.
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Other more...
This product is pretty good overall. I like that it comes in many different flavors and it’s not super expensive. You can find these just about anywhere so if you will love these very much it will be very easy to find these. I have the melon mania flavor and although I don’t use it that much anymore whenever I first got it are used it a ton and do recommend this for two younger kids who are wanting a flavorful Chapstick that will also give them a tad bit of color.
Paola C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: CHERRY ME more...
I remember using the cherry me Lip balm all the time. It was one of my most favorite lip balm’s because it kept my lips moisturize for hours and it also provided a light stain on the lips which didn’t exactly look red all the way but it did look more on the red side in the pink side. I would highly recommend the baby lips cherry color for anybody getting into make up and wanting to be more comfortable with wearing red colors on the lips.
Cecilia O.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The little tube applicator is so cute. The lip balm itself is kind of oily but it gets the job done. I have bought Baby Lips lip balms multiple times. I love the convenience of the applicator but I hate how easy the cover can crack and shatter.
KATHRYN J.
This product has a great packaging which is what is so appealing. It is an okay formula for dry lips but not the most moisturizing product. Baby lips is a great name and it made me believe that it would give me baby soft lips. This is not a product that I would recommend to others. I have used this product once before and would need to try it out again in order to recommend it to others.
Maggie E.
Oakley , CA
I am absolutely in love with this product. I used it all throughout middle school and high school and thought it would just be something I used then, because it was "cool", but I keep finding myself throwing it in the cart at the store. This lip balm is completely and utterly amazing and I can't praise it enough. I always have one with me and I think I always will.
diane n.
San Francisco
How could you not love the packaging of this Lip Balm? It's super cute and simple.

At first when you first apply it, it is super soft and moisturizing for the lips but after like the span of five minutes, it's back to normal! It's a bummer. The price of this product is alright, but I would like to have a product that I don't have to constantly re-apply!
Shelby T.
Really reminded me of NIVEA products, both in it's packaging and in it's consistency/texture. I did like that these came in a variety of shades, but I also felt that the formula of NIVEA products tended to absorb and actually moisturize my lips more than any Baby Lips variety I've tried, which tended to be more like a gloss than an actual lip treatment.
camryn e.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Used to be very trendy to carry one of these bad boys around— and apparently the same goes for having crusty lips during that time. The formula isn’t thick or medicated, so someone who suffers from dryness should steer clear of this product. Great for a simple chapstick, however not what the first thing I would grab off the shelf in the winter.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite color?
April R.
Palmdale, Ca
Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?