Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#10 in Lip Care
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

7 days left

Baby Lips® Moisturizing Balm moisturizes lips for a full eight hours. Lips are visibly renewed after one week.

Photos (971)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

Maybelline and her new lip balm, Baby Lips, which promised eight hours of hydration and the end of dry lips. How did it go with him? Baby Lips by MaybellineBaby Lips perfectly combines the aesthetics of a lipstick with a regenerating balm. Its transparent lid allows you to see its interior and gives you the first sign that the product is not just to give you color. In fact, the color and its aroma was the least relevant to me. Baby Lips has six shades, which leave the lips with a delicate - and almost imperceptible - color and "taste". But far the most important thing was that it effectively moisturized and regenerated my lips. At least that was my first sensation. I applied the product and felt automatic moisturizing and an improvement in the appearance of my lips. Of course, like the blistek, it is necessary to reiterate the application after a few hours or after meals so that the cracks will disappear. What is the secret of Baby Lips? As I was told in Maybelline, its clinically proven formula contains, Asian centella, which restores elasticity and stimulates the production of natural collagen (which I am aware of because in the lactation period I used a cream with Asian spark, which repaired the damage caused by Leti).To this component is also added a botanical restorative cell concentrate, which renews the lips and leaves them soft and moisturized for several hours (no. 8).
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Laurel, DE

I used to work night shift in a hospital and from my lack of fluid intake, running around caring for others, and the dry air, my lips would become very irritated and dry. I have used these balms before and really found them quite soothing. I dug out my Baby Lips and smeared it on and around my lips. Immediately my lips were relieved! This balm was so soothing and creamy. I slathered the Grape Vine Baby Lips on frequently to keep my lips as moist as possible. Aaaahhh this is some good stuff.
About 3/4 through my 12 hour shift, I finally had time to use the restroom between taking care of patients. I looked in the mirror and realized for the first time that THIS STUFF HAS COLOR!!!!!
OMG I looked like a crazy person. 😂😂😂 I had been applying WAY outside my lip lines because it was so soothing! I didn't know I was putting purple all over my face! And because I had layered so much it had gotten on my teeth too! My poor patients were probably thinking this crazy woman is taking care of me!! I guess my co workers were afraid to say anything. I couldn't do anything but laugh. To top it of since I had put so much on for so long the skin around my lips was a stained purple. There was nothing I could do!
But yeah all because Baby Lips was soothing.
I did continue to use these but ended up getting one of the colorless ones for my soothing needs.🙃
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I didn't try these for a while! I'm not really sure why to be honest because I've seen them around for some time now. However I finally bought Dr Rescue recently, my first Baby Lips purchase, and it worked INSTANTLY - upon application! I was amazed. I've since bought several variations and now swear by this name. Some shades have a bit more color than others so that it's a perfect mix between lip stick and lip balm. But the instant healing process I saw in the mirror and felt in my lips has got me HOOKED! Do I recommend? Absolutely, highly recommend! Would I buy it again? I already have and will continue to! My suggestion is to buy these asap if you have dry cracked lips. Mine would bleed and hurt because they were so severe. Now they feel hydrated and smooth. I'm not embarrassed or afraid it's going to hurt my lips to kiss my fiance! That's a good feeling. They're also easy to find - they're everywhere from Walmart to CVS, Walgreens, and even dollar general. And for only couple bucks, you get a miracle of a balm. Dream product with a very inexpensive price tag. It's perfect!
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI

The only Baby Lips that I have is the Menthol Medicated balm so that is what I am basing my review off of. If this is a fluke and is the worst one of the bunch, I apologize. Here we go. I am have horribly dry, chapped lips! I drink a lot of water all day long and constantly reapply lip balm only for my lips to still be dry and flaky in any weather. I came across the Medicated version of Baby Lips while I was out searching for another balm. The second that I saw menthol, I had to get it. I have an addiction to that scent. I used it like I did every other lip balm. It did make my lips soft and I had to apply a bit less often than with my other balms but my lips were still really dry by the end of the day. I did not notice any long-lasting effects on my lips. I would say that it's a good balm that I would get again, but it's nothing special. It is not so mindblowingly great that I think everyone needs to run out and get it, but it is a good option in times of desperation.
Mara C.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA

I used to buy these like crazy when I was in high school, because they were affordable, smelled great, and there was such a great selection of flavors to choose from. Plus, the packaging of the chapstick is really cute and stands out, which is super convenient when you're digging around in your purse.

The reason I can't give it 5 stars is because of the fact that it dries out a lot faster than I'd like. The amount of times I need to reapply this is a bit frustrating. I used to have really bad, chapped lips, and I felt like I was going through tube after tube to hydrate my lips.

You get a sense of relief from the initial application, and it feels really smooth, moist, and cool. However, if you're out running errands or out on the town, I wouldn't recommend holding on to this. It's more of a chapstick to use around the house and keep at your bedside when you subconsciously feel your lips dry and cracked.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Cypress, TX

I am a proud owner of Baby Lips by Maybelline: Quenched, Peach kiss, and Grape vine. The application is buttery smooth on the lips and just give a barely-there kind of tint to your lips. It just emphasizes healthily moisturized lips. The scents are so sweet and unique to each of their own. In my opinion, Quenched smells like fruity loops cereal, Peach kiss smells of mangoes mixed with peach and Grape vine smells like a typical artificial grape smell along with a subtle hint of bubble gum. Quenched and Peppermint are great for just a shiny and glossy look while peach is a more natural light corally pink nude with shimmer and grape gives my lips the perfect amount of color that brings life into my no-makeup face. These may not be as moisturizing and healing as Bert's Bees and Carmex, but why not just put a little more effort into applying it often and conditioning your lips subtly.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI

Unfortunately for me, these definitely did not work out. When I bought these I thought they were going to be the next best thing, because everybody was talking about them. When I tried them, I noticed that they didn't last long on my lips and they were really thin. I noticed that I had to reapply constantly, and they weren't moisturizing for my lips at all. It just makes me really sad because they had so many cute colors and fragrances that I was really excited to try. I just felt that I was using more of the product than what I needed to and it wasn't working on my lips. So in my opinion, I was wasting my money. I'm not saying it's not for everyone because it may work for you just great, but for me it just didn't work out. If they fix the formula a little bit I might be able to use it better, but at this moment in time unfortunately it just isn't for me.
Gitana R.
Gitana R.

I love baby lips! One thing
that I really like is that, during those 100 degree days we've had
recently, I had a moment and decided to leave my purse in the car with
my lip products in there. My Burts Bees and Chapstick melted and were
ruined. My Baby Lips didn't. Take that as you will. (I'm not poo pooing
those other brands, I like them too.) As an experiment, I tried it three
more times (totally on purpose) and it is still perfectly fine. I like
this brand and feel like I got a good deal. All of them will be used
most likely. Baby Lips are also very moisturizing! They have plenty of natural oils and vitamins so my lips don't get chapped. It is also a plus that they are really inexpensive. Also if you like to wear some color on your lips baby lips has plenty of colored lip balms. Overall they are a great product and I really recommend you buy them
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Hello girls! Today I want to tell you a little about my experience with baby lips: I tell you that they are very fashionable and all my friends have bought one, I succumbed to social pressure and I have acquired one of the most flirty, the tone of flame "Very Berry ", the first thing I must say is that I have loved its smell, it smells like strawberry and it drives me crazy, it gives you extra points at the moment of kissing!Its price is quite economic, has a good pigmentation which I was pleasantly surprised, since I did not expect it. The size seems perfect to wear in the wallet and its presentation is super flirty. About hydration leaves your lips soft, but I do not recommend it if you are looking for a treatment that moisturizes deeply, I think it is a lip balm especially juvenile! To me in particular I love it and I recommend it!
Paula D.
Paula D.
Saint Paul, MN

Maybelline baby lips lip balm in love with this product is really really good  I'll never go back to the drugstore versions I've been buying. I'll admit I was hesitant when I combined the Fawn shade with their Bright  for a concert this past weekend. We're talking 6-hour long and potentially very warm concert without a purse to stash my shades for reapplys in kind of hesitant. Although this was a bit of a stress test on the product, it turned out better than I had expected and is exactly what I would recommend to any of my gals who don't keep a compact in their purse for constant touch ups (or even those who do)! To start, the color glides on very smoothly with this dreamy, whipped, moisturizing feel. On the flip side, although the color , it doesn't dry completely and found in the first 15+ minutes that the color did smudge a bit.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA

Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
Tati C.

I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Ann k.
temecula, ca

Whats your favorite color?
April R.
April R.
Palmdale, Ca

Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY

I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?