by Maybelline New York
Ask a Question
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA

Ok it's winter now and my lips are chapped like crazy, is this stuff with buying our should I stick with my reliable carmex?
Julianne M.
Julianne M.
Dec. 4, 2013, 11:29 p.m.
Definitely give this product a try, they are very moisturizing and give you great color. :)
Alison B.
Alison B.
Nov. 30, 2013, 2:02 a.m.
Baby lips are awesome for normal use, however, I would stick with a more medicated formula for the winter time. Keep that Carmex, girl, and pull out your Baby Lips in the Spring for a little gloss and a fresh tint of color!
Eboni P.
Eboni P.
Nov. 29, 2013, 11:01 a.m.
Its worth buying but try to gently exfoliate with a wet towel first because ive noticed that when my lips are extremely chapped, It just sits on top and takes a while to soften the lips
Oksana L.
Oksana L.
Nov. 26, 2013, 1:56 a.m.
I thing you should try it, it does feel very mosturizing on my lips personally, but everyone has their own opinions. you don't know until you try!!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Nov. 25, 2013, 1:38 a.m.
Baby lips is a really good chap stick that shows immediate results. Your lips will feel so much better after using it even just one time. I personally go with the non-tinted one I think it works the best.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Nov. 24, 2013, 11:19 p.m.
Personally I love Baby lips much better than carmex. Try their new kind "Baby lips Dr. Rescue" its medicated so its like carmex but much more moisturizing!
Kristenia S.
Kristenia S.
Nov. 23, 2013, 10:25 p.m.
I think you should try the baby lips and see how it works for you. One day wear the baby lips and see how your lips feel the next day wear the Carmex and see if you can tell the difference
Kistal A.
Kistal A.
Nov. 23, 2013, 10:23 p.m.
Idk its kinda hard cause I use both.
Courtney Louise T.
Courtney Louise T.
Nov. 23, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
I think you should give it ago. They are very good and it's a nice change to an average lip balm. There's loads of choices so yeah. I would go for it
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nov. 23, 2013, 2:51 p.m.
I love this stuff. Cares is good too but at least this comes in a few shades, smells great, tastes great as well. Their in a cute tube as well. I must say after he feelofth Chapstick wears off, lips still feel moisturized. If you like snow sports lik snowboarding or anything, it does the job well
Heather A.
Heather A.
Nov. 22, 2013, 9:54 a.m.
I have tried 3 of the Baby Lips and was not impressed with any. In the end I went back ti my Chapstick Hydration Lock, it is relatively new and had my lips rehydrated overnight. It is also very long lasting.
Zseena P.
Zseena P.
Nov. 22, 2013, 2:15 a.m.
I think you should stick with carmex. I find that for this product, youd have to constantly reapply because it loses moisture REALLY quick unlike Carmex :/
Birdie W.
Birdie W.
Nov. 22, 2013, 1:20 a.m.
Yea i think you should stick with your carmex they are good for the fall tho i find myself having to keep putting it on when my lips get dry.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
Carmex is good, but if you'd color as well as soothing lieps then you should get the Dr. Rescue Baby Lips.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Nov. 21, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
If you have super chapped lips, these may not be the best option for you. If you add color to your lips like these do, it may make your lips look worse. I would stick with your carmex for really chapped days, but maybe give these a try when your lips have calmed down. I also liked to use the vaseline with cocoa butter they make in those tiny lip tubs. It smells so good!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Nov. 21, 2013, 6:09 p.m.
If your lips are super cracked and dry the best thing you can do for them is A&D ( orange label) put it on at night (Super thin layer) when your going to sleep and then during the day instead of using a chap stick use Neosporin ( the cream kind, again a thin layer). Once your lips have healed then I would use a chap stick to keep them where you would like them to be, I LOVE baby lips but I am a huge Carmex fan as well.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 6 p.m.
I have a couple tubes in different colors and it's very soft going on and for a little bit afterwards but when it comes to maintaining moisture carmex is king. For something with a little tint and shimmer(plus awesome fruity goodness!) EOS lip balm is a staple in my makeup bag.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Nov. 21, 2013, 3:46 p.m.
If your lips are super chapped, I wouldn't recommend this and instead advise you to go towards the carmex. These are moisturizing but not enough to help super cracked lips!
Ariane S.
Ariane S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 6:46 a.m.
Hi Nicole, I think you should at least try them! Sometimes it's nice to just wear a tinted chapstick instead of normal plain ones. :)

Join Now