by Maybelline New York
Ask a Question
Tati C.
Tati C.

I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Anjolie B.
Anjolie B.
Dec. 2, 2016, 8:59 a.m.
Honestly, no. They aren't worth all the hype, they're just packaged real nice. I felt like the hydration would last for less than an hour.
Selma S.
Selma S.
Nov. 24, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
i didnt find them the best, there are anoth ones which have higher quality, and best effects those ones doesnt hydrate or moisturize your lips correclty
Shanda R.
Shanda R.
Nov. 18, 2016, 5 p.m.
No, if you are looking for something that actually moisturize chapped lips. Yes, if you only care about the colors and flavors.
Jayda M.
Jayda M.
Nov. 17, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
yes, It can make your lips feel a little soggy after a while.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Nov. 9, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
I' prefer the eos, rs
Heavenly M.
Heavenly M.
Oct. 20, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
I like that they last a long time....
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Yes! Love the tinted ones
Deepa T.
Deepa T.
Aug. 22, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
They are very moisturizing, and they apply very softly
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Aug. 18, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Moisturize really well! My lips feel so soft and refreshed after applying. Would recommend 100%
Erynn B.
Erynn B.
June 26, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Most balms that I've found actually leave your lips drier as soon as they wear off. These keep your lips perpetually soft & hydrated. I'm obsessed!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
June 24, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
I mostly love them. My favorite thing is that The color is very sheer so it's perfect for casual days. It goes on so smooth. The only thing I don't like is that it comes off easy so you have to reapply often.
Dina N.
Dina N.
June 23, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
They're really nice and moisturizing.. What I love about them is that they got a color to it.. so its not just a balm, it can also be a lip gloss at the same time!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
June 23, 2016, 11:27 a.m.
Honestly they are great for moisture but the color comes off so quick i am not sure if the price is worth it
Megan H.
June 17, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Every color/scent is amazing!! I love the way they make my lips feel, truly like baby lips. They have an amazing scent almost good enough to war 😮 The color is phenomenal! I wear it solo or with full makeup and people always ask what lipstick color I use ❤
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
July 20, 2013, 1:26 a.m.
THEY ARE AMAZING THEY LAST A LONG TIME AND ARE NOT THICK WHEN YOU APPLY THEM BUT BE CAREFUL AS THEY CAN MELT IN EXTREMELY HOT WEATHER. IM SURE THAT IS THE CASE WITH ALL LIP BALMS THOUGH..
Kelsi B.
Kelsi B.
July 19, 2013, 8:38 p.m.
I love them so much! I think the orange one smells and taste amazing too! You should definitely at least give them a try! I love that they all smell great AND moisturize amazingly well most!
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
July 19, 2013, 2:47 p.m.
Yes its worth it 100% moisturizes your lips with SPF 20 sunscreen protecting them from any sun damage and giving them a great soft and natural look
Dana C.
Dana C.
July 19, 2013, 1:32 p.m.
Baby lips are amazing. I got my first three for my last birthday, Peach Kiss, Quenched and Peppermint. They are all amazing and do a great job of moisturizing. I especially LOVE peppermint. It is really unique. The peppermint really moisturizes my lips and actually leaves and AMAZING cooling sensation on my lips, making them chilled and moistened even more. These all come of the cheap price of $3 each at Target and Walmart, the electro are available at Ulta for $4 each. I definitely plan on purchasing some myself in the near future!
Callie B.
Callie B.
July 1, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
They're inexpensive and has a variety of colors in the line. Plus the smell great and have such cute packaging, and they get the job done!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
June 25, 2013, 8:28 p.m.
I would say they're worth it my lips look and feel so amazing now that I've used them another kind I like a re the eos balls
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
June 24, 2013, 2:50 p.m.
Baby Lips was the WORST thing I ever put on my lips! It feels nice when you apply, but be ready to keep applying all day because it's one of those kind that chap your lips and make you continue to put it on all day.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
June 20, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
Its an average product not amazing in my opinion. But they are so inexpensive that I say they are worth trying to see if how you feel about them.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
June 20, 2013, 4:01 p.m.
If you're going to get the tinted ones, yes they are they're moisturizing and add a little color. If you're just going for the clear ones, I personally would rather get something like burt's bees which is definitely better for you and around the same price
dealexis f.
dealexis f.
June 20, 2013, 3:33 p.m.
Really my opinion , baby lips when i put it on and rub it in it shows the cracks in my lips ive never knew i had.. it really doesn't make them soft. the only one i own is peach kiss . and i don't think its worth all the hype at all
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
May 30, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
Yes, yes, yes! They are so soft on your lips. The color options are fantastic. And they smell amazing! They are great to keep in your purse or diaper bag for one the go. You don't need a mirror to apply them. In my opinion these are a must have for every female!
Julie W.
Julie W.
May 27, 2013, 2:51 a.m.
I have one in every color! These feel amazing on your lips, smell awesome, and provide a nice tint. My favorite is the bright pink, it smells like fruit punch and although it looks really bright in the tube it looks really pretty and subtle on. I wish they all had SPF, but they do make a clear version that also smells and feels amazing!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
May 25, 2013, 7:13 p.m.
I actually DO believe they are worth the money and the hype. They leave my lips feeling better than they do with most lip balms. I had a cut on my lip from them being chapped, but Baby Lips actually helped heal that fast. I couldn't ask for a better lip balm.
Carli J.
Carli J.
May 22, 2013, 11:01 p.m.
Go get some RIGHT NOW!! The colors look so good and subtle and leave your lips baby soft ;)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
May 22, 2013, 2:30 p.m.
Yes!they make your lips soft and add the prefect amount of color to your lips
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
May 13, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
My favorite thing about them is that the packaging is so cute.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
May 4, 2013, 12:46 a.m.
Yes mam! They makes your lips super super soft!!!
Jamilatu A.
Jamilatu A.
April 20, 2013, 7:25 p.m.
I personally don't think they are worth the hype that's around them. Yes they are pigmented but if you have very dry lips, Baby Lips just seems to worsen it. They smell good and are nicely pigmented but if you are looking for something that will last long and you are trying to avoid having to keep reapplying then I suggest you get a lip gloss. Not just any lip gloss but something like L.A colors lip gloss.
Megan H.
March 23, 2013, 12:58 p.m.
DEFINITELY! These are my favorite lip balms. they moisturize, smell amazing and make my lips super smooth!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
March 21, 2013, 7:28 p.m.
They really moisturize my lips. I love them and they look super cute!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Feb. 3, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
I think so and I love the cute packaging and that they actually work!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Jan. 30, 2013, 9:56 a.m.
I say yes and no. They are moisturizing to your lips until they wear off. Then I find my lips feeling more dry. They are nice as far as an in between lipstick and chapstick. Just enough color without the lipstick look..more natural.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Jan. 24, 2013, 5:49 p.m.
Yes they are worth the hype. I was shocked also at how much I loved them. The moisture is the Best part
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jan. 16, 2013, 12:38 p.m.
They are so worth the hype! Super soft lips for just about $4. Not sticky, or too glossy- I love the fact that you get smooth lips with this product without looking like you drooled all over your lips- like many "smoothing" lip products looks like.
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Jan. 12, 2013, 6:37 p.m.
I think they are worth the hype, to a certain extent. They smell delicious and leave a nice finish on the lips but I prefer the Revlon lip butters.
Rose G.
Rose G.
Dec. 26, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
YES they're awesome they moisturize amazingly! Also they smell so good i use it like everyday and they also have a little tint which is good! =D
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Dec. 5, 2012, 9:04 p.m.
You should try them Love the smell the feel on my lips and they have a tint that shows on your lips and the price is great.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Nov. 28, 2012, 10:51 p.m.
Definitely worth the hype. I have horribly dry lips, but when I started using this is it was "hello soft, subtle, and smooth, goodbye dry, drab and dehydrated." I lie this product.
Influenster M.
Nov. 16, 2012, 10:21 p.m.
I wasn't so sure about them either then on day i gave in and tried them and love the way they feel and really make my lips so soft.
Destane C.
Destane C.
Nov. 12, 2012, 8:54 a.m.
Yes.I love the way it feels.
Jeneen L.
Jeneen L.
Nov. 10, 2012, 6:32 p.m.
These are super inexpensive and very much worth all the hype! These are by far the best lip balms I have ever owned. I have them in every single flavor. The moisture stays on your lips all day. Some of them are pigmented and you can really see the pigmentation.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Nov. 8, 2012, 2:52 p.m.
Yes! Absolutely! Peppermint is the best!
Diem N.
Diem N.
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:18 p.m.
They are moisturizing when you use them. Once you stop using it, your lips will be more dry than before! In essence, your lips will be "addicted" to this product. I had to use this allll day in order to keep my lips from feeling dry and tight. It doesn't last very long so I was reapplying many times a day. It is best for using every once in a while over dark lipsticks (the darker babylips of course).
Christi Gizelle G.
Christi Gizelle G.
Nov. 6, 2012, 1:04 p.m.
I think so! They are pretty inexpensive, they actually do moisturize, and the best part... they are pigmented so most give you a bit of color as well! I am loving Cherry Me! I never leave home without it!
Nitzauris F.
Nitzauris F.
Nov. 5, 2012, 1:18 p.m.
They are pretty inexpensive and very moisturizing. I do like them. I had the cherry me and the pink one i forgot the name oops lol but i am really looking to get one of the clear ones to use everyday under my lipsticks.
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
Nov. 5, 2012, 7:08 a.m.
I think they are great, and pretty cheap. They smell great and leave your lip so moisturized
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Nov. 2, 2012, 3:52 a.m.
I love the way my lip feel very soft and moistured
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:31 p.m.
YES YES AND YES! Well, my lips get very very dried out during the cold months, so I always keep a lip moisturizer on me. Chapstick always makes my lips feel sticky and I hate when my hair gets stuck in it. :/ I got the Fruit Punch flavor first and then proceeded to get the Cherry one. The thing I love most about them are the fact that they are light as well as hydrating and also have 20 SPF.
Verna S.
Verna S.
Oct. 30, 2012, 9:53 p.m.
YES! Definitely love mine, especially because i always have chapped lips, and these instantly make them soft again.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Oct. 30, 2012, 4:22 p.m.
Definitely! They're amazing and a good price! I love the price, smoothness, flavors and packaging. Love, love love!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Oct. 29, 2012, 6:06 p.m.
I love Baby Lips because they are so moisturizing and they give just the right tint of color while moisturizing! They just need to get some more colors out!!!
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Oct. 29, 2012, 2:16 a.m.
After only a week of use I totally believe that they are really worth all the hype. they really helped my chapped lips and they keep them nice and moisturized even with lipstick on. I definitely recommend these lip balms
erin h.
erin h.
Oct. 28, 2012, 3:33 p.m.
Oh its amazing ! i love the way my lips feel so smooth and so does my boyfriend ! it is amazing
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Oct. 28, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
It works amazing. I use it almost everyday and it also adds a pop of color to my lips. It's very inexpensive so I think it would be worth a shot
Anya H.
Anya H.
Oct. 28, 2012, 12:08 p.m.
Yes they are and plus they taste really good
jordan m.
jordan m.
Oct. 28, 2012, 6:23 a.m.
Yes they are worth it I have like 5 of them, they are moisturizing and can taste really good!! :)) and also leaves a tint of color
Tresha M.
Tresha M.
Oct. 28, 2012, 12:12 a.m.
There Worth it they are very moisturizing for my lips.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:37 p.m.
I absolutely adore them! I have all the colors and they smell and work so well. it's a must buy!
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:13 p.m.
I honestly don't think that they are worth the hype. I have 3 of them, and sure they moisturize and tint, but not as smooth and baby-like as they say
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Oct. 27, 2012, 6:15 p.m.
The colour they give your lips is amazing, it's almost like a lipstick. But a little more sheer, so it's awesome. It's totally worth it!
Alysa K.
Alysa K.
Oct. 27, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
OMG they are so worth it they have pretty colors and the moisturize sooo good I literally saw a difference in like 2 days
Dana N.
Dana N.
Oct. 27, 2012, 5:21 p.m.
They are totally worth it. If you need something smooth but also want a tint of color? This is the product your looking for. It also comes in a clear one, if your not a big fan of colored lip balm. This is a must you won't regret it! <3
Oct. 27, 2012, 2:36 p.m.
Ya they are!!!!!! :3
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 12:32 p.m.
Yes! there is a great color selection and add a hint of color while acting as a moisturizing lip balm!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Oct. 27, 2012, 12:18 p.m.
Yes! They are wonderful color payoff and really moisturizing:)
Sara` M.
Sara` M.
Oct. 27, 2012, 11 a.m.
Yes the hype is definatley worth it!I love that they moisturizer my lips while giving them a beautiful color and they are light weight on your lips!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Oct. 27, 2012, 1:03 a.m.
They are really amazing and definitely worth the price! I love the variety of different flavors and they are really moisturizing and smooth whenever i apply it. My first one was the mango pie and i absolutely loved it. I've used it all up and would definitely repurchase soon when i get the chance. They are really good I love them <3
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Oct. 26, 2012, 9:09 p.m.
Definitely! They literally leave your lips as soft as a baby ;) plus add a natural tint to your lips that still keeps it girly!
Tracey
Tracey
Oct. 26, 2012, 5:23 p.m.
They are definitely worth it. They are very moisturizing!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Oct. 26, 2012, 4:45 p.m.
The clear Baby lips aren't that great, i prefer eos more. As a tinted lipbalm, they're okay. I still like my revlon kissable balm stains better.
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:34 p.m.
They are totally worth it! I have three of them (pink punch, grape vine, and cherry me)! MY favorite think about them is that they are moisturizing, pigmented, and also smell good unlike most lip products.
Carina T.
Carina T.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:16 p.m.
The baby lips are amazing. They are super moisturizing and give a great color tint. I have the pink punch one. Some people say not to get the peach one because it is not very moisturizing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:07 p.m.
Yes try it! They're a lip balm/chapstick and sort of a lipstick and lip stain all in one. It moisturizes and adds a nice shade.
Ava W.
Ava W.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:06 p.m.
Yes, they are definitely worth it. I have two. The peppermint one (the green tube) which doesn't have a tint and pink punch (in the bright pink tube) which provides me with a slight pink tint. They keep your lips moisturized and they do actually make your lips softer after using it for awhile!!
Oct. 26, 2012, 3 p.m.
They are absolutely amazing! I love the touch of colour and how they moisturize!
Delmy O.
Delmy O.
Oct. 26, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
I love the fact it keeps your lips soft.
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Oct. 25, 2012, 7:34 a.m.
They're actually really amazing for the price! There's always coupons in the paper for them too!
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:04 p.m.
I have pink punch and I love it! They're not that pricey either so it doesn't hurt to buy one and try!
Jacee S.
Jacee S.
Oct. 24, 2012, 8:36 p.m.
If you're looking for a "tinted lip balm," you can truly find that in this product. Whereas most tinted lip balms I don't find much color payoff from and the Revlon lip butters are so pigmented that they're basically a lipstick, this product falls right in between. My favorite is the shade "Peach Kiss," which gives a really natural but buildable peachy color to my lips, which is perfect for heavy eye makeup days, as well as no-makeup days. It's nicely moisturizing, as well, and smells great. If, however, you just want some chapstick and any kind will do... the price tag may not be justified for you. I think it's more about the color payoff/"tinted lip balm" quality of it, to me, than it being particularly moisturizing or doing anything extra for my lips.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Oct. 24, 2012, 4:56 p.m.
They are very inexpensive. The tint looks great on all skin tones! A lot of my friends tried them out and told me they look great on them too.
Yanette F.
Yanette F.
Oct. 24, 2012, 3:57 p.m.
Love that they do make your lips very smooth.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Oct. 24, 2012, 3:51 p.m.
I personally wouldn't suggest buying it. There is so much hype surrounding this product. It isn't even that moisturizing. There are many other lip balms out there that are so much more worth it.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Oct. 24, 2012, 2:38 p.m.
I don't think they are worth all the hype. if you're looking for a new lip balm give them a shot but they're nothing to get too excited about. if you want a great tinted lip balm go for the Burt's bees one its my favorite
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oct. 24, 2012, 12:18 p.m.
Yes yes yes! I love everything! Plus they are inexpensive so try them now!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Oct. 24, 2012, 12:16 p.m.
I would try them out if I was you they are amazing you will not regret it!!!! :)
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Oct. 24, 2012, 9:22 a.m.
I would try them out! I think they are moisturizing, and fun. Plus, they aren't very expensive either. So if you don't like it, it't not a huge loss.
Mandy T.
Mandy T.
Oct. 24, 2012, 9:21 a.m.
Yes!!! They are very hydrating and have spf! While smelling and tasting good. Love all the different flavors and colors!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:56 a.m.
They are my go to lip balm I find that they make my lip really moist and it last a lot longer than a lot of other lip balms.
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:44 a.m.
Totally worth it
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:23 a.m.
Totally worth it! If you like natural/nude makeup, go w/the Quench or Peach...my favorites! They're not expensive so you can always try them all!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:17 a.m.
I have only tried one and love it moisterizing some color pigmeanted inexpensive..
Anna D.
Anna D.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:16 a.m.
They are good if you are hesitant to put on lipstick, and you'd like a pop of color while still looking natural. They have great flavors and cute packaging. The clear ones, in my opinion, are the most hydrating.
Suntana D.
Suntana D.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:14 a.m.
I think that try are! You should definitely try and find out for yourself! The price ain't bad and it's very moisturizing and has great colour pay off!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Oct. 23, 2012, 9:54 p.m.
I love them just not the color that it puts off on to your lips.
Ca T.
Ca T.
Oct. 23, 2012, 7:01 p.m.
Yes! Very inexpensive and they work great. I use the mint one and my boyfriend actually tries to steal it from me sometimes because it's so good, better than burt's bees
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Oct. 23, 2012, 5:58 p.m.
Yes they are worth it they are so moisturizing
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
Oct. 23, 2012, 5:40 p.m.
I too have never tried them, but everybody had such great feedback, I'm going to buy one tomorrow to try it out ;]
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oct. 23, 2012, 4:34 p.m.
They are really worth the type. Great product that that leaves your lips soft with hints of color.
Thea J.
Thea J.
Oct. 23, 2012, 4:31 p.m.
They really are worth the hype! I slid one on my lips and was super surprised at how amazing it felt! I would recommend them to anyone! I got a clear one, in Quench, in case you don't like the tiny.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Oct. 23, 2012, 3:26 p.m.
They are definitely worth the hype! They're really moisturizing and you do not have to constantly reapply like other lip products. Plus a lot of them are tinted, and they give a natural look for every day use.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Oct. 23, 2012, 2:20 p.m.
Yess!! They are most def worth the hype. My favorite is the baby plue&pink one, it's called "Quenched" & it is amazing!! Super moisturizing & smells good too :)
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Oct. 23, 2012, 2:16 p.m.
They are not very expensive and are moisturizing.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Oct. 23, 2012, 2:14 p.m.
They come in pretty colors! and they are very mostrurzing!
Latonica R.
Latonica R.
Oct. 23, 2012, 2:07 p.m.
What I love the most about Baby Lips is that they're super moisturizing.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Oct. 23, 2012, 1:20 p.m.
Pretty good moisture, you don't have to keep reapplying
Farrah B.
Farrah B.
Oct. 23, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
They are sooooo worth it because they actually work. They smell delish , cute colors, and they leave your lips so soft & moisturized.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Oct. 23, 2012, 11:24 a.m.
I think it's really worth it. Well, maybe because i am a sucker for the packaging. AND these babylips ARE CHEAP! I have the red cherry one, the pink one, and the clear quenched one. They are pigmented. What I love them about the most is that they are very moisturizing.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 11:23 a.m.
Yes they are soo wort it they morsturise your lips better than any other lip bal its defenitly worth the price you can also wear them under lipstick or even just wear it out it has a nice pretty sheer color
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.
Oct. 23, 2012, 11:15 a.m.
The cherry and peppermint are the most moisturizing to me and last longer than most lip balms. the cherry one gives your lips a very nice tint as well.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Oct. 23, 2012, 11:13 a.m.
I like that the colors range from sheer to semi-opaque for a natural wear. Each lip balm is $3.04 at my local Target store. They make your lips really, really smooth. :)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Oct. 23, 2012, 11:08 a.m.
I love them! I have the Cherry and the smell is amazing and the tint is over powering, it is great of day or night looks. I also love that it is not thick feeling on my lips
Hollie F.
Hollie F.
Oct. 23, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
I believe they are. The Cherry one looks great on everyone. I love that they're moisturizing and actually do make my lips feel soft after only a few uses. The tint can be subtle or bright depending on how much you apply.
Monika B.
Monika B.
Oct. 23, 2012, 10:09 a.m.
They're amazing!! i have 3. they're all so moisturizing and smell so good:) try one out, they're cheap. just be careful because they're quite pigmented for lip balms so if you like dark colors go for the grape or pink punch. if you like clear or nude go for the peach or peppermint

Join Now