by Maybelline New York
Ask a Question
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
San Bernardino, CA

I have not bought any of these are they another lip tint moisturizer??
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Feb. 3, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
Basically but they work really well
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nov. 6, 2012, 9:04 p.m.
I would stick will all natural lip balms like Burt's Bees or EOS, they are even cheaper than these and are better for your lips. Baby lips are SO not worth the hype!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:40 p.m.
Yes, most of them are tinted but their are a few that are clear.
Precious W.
Precious W.
Oct. 24, 2012, 1:35 p.m.
Yes they are except for they clear ones they are not tinted.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Oct. 24, 2012, 9:24 a.m.
This is a tinted product. However, I would not compare it to a stain stick, which is what I think you are thinking of. They are a moisturizing balm with a slight tint of color.
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:46 a.m.
Yes they are
Christina M.
Christina M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 9:17 p.m.
Yes they are tinted lip moisturizers but there is a single clear one. works well but I always have to reapply
Tedi R.
Tedi R.
Oct. 23, 2012, 6:03 p.m.
There are 2 or 3 clear ones which are just as moisturizing as the tinted ones. the tinted ones are very pigmented which can either be a good or bad thing.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Oct. 23, 2012, 4:58 p.m.
They are very very moisturizing and some have a slight tint to them. My favorite is the clear balm that comes in a blue tube (I don't have it in front of me) because it feels amazing on your lips and after a while you do in fact see a difference in the softness of your lips after a few days. I would be careful about the crazier colors because I tried #25 Pink Punch and I rarely wear it because it's just a crazy pink and doesn't really go with many looks. However I would definitely get a clear balm and put it on at night! It helps a lot and is worth the price.
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
Oct. 23, 2012, 3:57 p.m.
Yes they are lip tinter unless you buy the clear one it works perfectly my advice don't go to outrageous with the color or else you'll look weird but they smell so good

Join Now