by Maybelline New York
Ask a Question
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT

How does BabyLips compare to the EOS or regular Chapstick brand?
Kamryn S.
Kamryn S.
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:15 p.m.
Baby Lips has a tint to it.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Feb. 4, 2014, 8:16 p.m.
Chapstick is good for chapped lips, BabyLips is good preventing chapped lips. Plus it has a little tint too.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Feb. 3, 2014, 4:49 a.m.
I prefer EOS or Chapstick if I were to choose... but I don't really think any of them are that amazing. I'm not a fan of Baby Lips as they contain petroleum, which will help your lips in the short term, but destroy them in the long term. Hence why Vaseline for your lips isn't really the greatest :/
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jan. 31, 2014, 3:06 p.m.
I prefer regular ChapStick brand
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
Jan. 28, 2014, 9:10 p.m.
EOS is MUCH better because EOS is a cruelty-free brand and is more eco-friendly. Maybelline is neither!
Josie K.
Josie K.
Jan. 28, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
I prefer eos and or Chapstick. I think the baby lips is more for the color and flavor than moisturizing.
maureen f.
maureen f.
Jan. 27, 2014, 11:18 p.m.
I'd probably just wait until it shows up
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
Jan. 26, 2014, 4:46 p.m.
Baby lips works like a ChapStick but its also very different. The most obvious difference is all the colors and different options they have. But they also go on differently than most chapsticks. Baby Lips kind of absorbs into your lips and leave them moutstierized without a waxy residue. When used regularly you lips will be very plump and soft. If you are wanting to try babylips instead of a chapstick I would recommend the new Dr. Rescue babylips which is very hydrating. I even use it overnight to make my lips super smooth!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Jan. 26, 2014, 1:53 p.m.
It's a way better product than chapstick. It's on the same Level as EOS except it comes with an added pop of color. You can't go wrong with that combination.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Jan. 25, 2014, 9:42 a.m.
I feel that the baby lips is a better moisturizer than the Eos balms and the eos balms tend to dry your lips out. As far as comparing it to chapstick I think chapstick does a better job. To me you really cannot compare and lippie out there to chapstick as far as moisturizing and helping chap lips goes.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Jan. 23, 2014, 7:45 p.m.
I feel like the Baby Lips go on smoothr while the EOS balms are more of a waxy texture going on. Both products give moisture, but the EOS balms do not offer any tinted or colored options.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Jan. 23, 2014, 10:43 a.m.
I like baby lips because some are tinted
Maria S.
Maria S.
Jan. 22, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
Baby lips are way better they leave your lips more soft !
Francis R.
Francis R.
Jan. 22, 2014, 12:33 p.m.
I like how it gives you a hint of color on your lips
Emma R.
Emma R.
Jan. 22, 2014, 9:35 a.m.
I like it more than EOS and other chap stick brands because it is less expensive and it adds a lot of color to your lips which is nice!
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Jan. 21, 2014, 6:27 p.m.
Baby lips are more smooth and some of them have color in them
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Jan. 21, 2014, 3:47 p.m.
I love the quick slip of color without having to worry about looking in the mirror to apply like regular lipstick; but as far as moisturization, it's really not that great.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Jan. 20, 2014, 9:09 p.m.
The Baby lips colors are great and it feels good on your lips. However, for protection and moisturizing it can't beat Chapstick.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Jan. 20, 2014, 7:14 p.m.
I agree with Maeve, I like the colors but they aren't that good for much else.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Jan. 20, 2014, 6:24 a.m.
BabyLips over EOS, but Chapstick brand is still the most moisturizing in my opinion!
Maeve C.
Maeve C.
Jan. 19, 2014, 4:38 p.m.
Not as moisturizing! I would only pick them up for the color!

Join Now