by Maybelline New York
Ask a Question
Aanya J.
Aanya J.

EOS or Baby Lips? I'm torn!
Amy G.
Amy G.
July 29, 2013, 5:12 p.m.
Baby Lips all the way. It moisturizes much better, and comes with pigment.
Christina H.
Christina H.
July 29, 2013, 12:39 a.m.
I would much rather have Baby Lips! I had the other stuff and the packaging didn't work well enough for me! Also I hated it once I got near the bottom, very hard to get on your lips! Baby Lips is the way to go!
D N.
July 26, 2013, 5:04 p.m.
EOS i like better
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
July 25, 2013, 10:23 p.m.
I think EOS moisturizes my lips more
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
July 24, 2013, 4:49 p.m.
I love and have bough both. I buy EOS more because I feel like it moisturizes my lips better. They both are very moisturizing, and have SPF. The only real question you need to ask yourself is, To color or not to color?? That's the real question in my opinion!
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
July 23, 2013, 10:36 a.m.
Personally I love both. But in terms of which worked better I'd say EOS. Baby lips didn't work much my for my lips. Wasn't really worth my money.
sheena k.
sheena k.
July 22, 2013, 11:26 p.m.
Baby lips. I think the flavor is way better and the waxyness of EOS always stays in my mouth. Blech
Kate S.
Kate S.
July 22, 2013, 7:54 p.m.
I enjoy baby lips more and actually find them more moisturizing!
Jade N.
Jade N.
July 22, 2013, 4:46 p.m.
Definitely Baby Lips. I use the plain one with SPF and LOVE how it gives my lips a subtle shine and definitely keeps them super moisturized!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
July 21, 2013, 1:55 p.m.
Use Baby Lips for sure. I have had some problems with EOS, it seems to be harder to apply and it can get gross after a while. It also leaves a residue on your lips. I use Baby Lips on a daily basis and I own about five different ones. They come in cute tints and flavors and they really make your lips feel baby soft, unlike EOS.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
July 20, 2013, 6:11 p.m.
I use baby lips when I am out and about during the day but I use eos in the morning and at night. I say both!
Liz M.
Liz M.
July 20, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
ONE OF BOTH! You can try it out and see what one you like more then purchase that one more often.
Kelsi B.
Kelsi B.
July 19, 2013, 8:36 p.m.
Definitely Baby Lips, because the shape of EOS is so much harder to muse and the EOS gets a build up of some kind of residue after a while and it becomes harder to use.
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
July 19, 2013, 4:30 p.m.
EOS as far as moisturizing your lips in the long run, but it doesn't feel as smooth and silky as with Baby Lips. Baby Lips is soo smooth and smells great! I get the pink one for a little pop of color every once in awhile, but not too much that it looks like heavy lipstick.
Sami A.
Sami A.
July 19, 2013, 2:41 p.m.
I think EOS is better for actually treating your chapped lips, but Baby Lips is more convenient for a night out so you can keep your color and keep your lips healthy.

Join Now