Add a Photo

#7 in Lip Care
Photos (897)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I own two of these lip balms; one in Peach kiss and one in Pink Punch. These aren't the most moisturizing lip balms but they definitely get the job done when you are in a pinch. Pink Punch is my favourite out of the two as it is more moisturizing and more pigmented than Peach Kiss. It applies a very even and creamy layer across my lips and I love the medium pink shade that I get from it. The colour is also very build-able and you can build it up from a light pink shade to a bright almost opaque pink shade. Peach Kiss however, is not as moisturizing and it has a gritty texture which is probably because of the shimmery particles in the product. Peach Kiss is a shimmery peach nude shade that looks very flattering on the lips but I just can't get over the grittiness of the lip balm. The scent is also not as appealing as Pink Punch and to me it smells like artificial orange chewable vitamins. I find that if I layer this lip balm with another lip balm it reduces the gritty texture but I really don't like the idea of layering a lip balm on top of another lip balm. Overall I think these lip balms are alright and if I had to choose I would definitely pink Pink Punch over Peach Kiss. I would definitely recommend checking out other lip balms from the drugstore as I find that there are more moisturizing and pigmented lip balms that I reach for more often than these (Vaseline Rose therapy). Overall, I don't think I'd repurchase these lip balms  because they aren't as moisturizing as I would like them to be.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Laurel, DE

I used to work night shift in a hospital and from my lack of fluid intake, running around caring for others, and the dry air, my lips would become very irritated and dry. I have used these balms before and really found them quite soothing. I dug out my Baby Lips and smeared it on and around my lips. Immediately my lips were relieved! This balm was so soothing and creamy. I slathered the Grape Vine Baby Lips on frequently to keep my lips as moist as possible. Aaaahhh this is some good stuff.
About 3/4 through my 12 hour shift, I finally had time to use the restroom between taking care of patients. I looked in the mirror and realized for the first time that THIS STUFF HAS COLOR!!!!!
OMG I looked like a crazy person. 😂😂😂 I had been applying WAY outside my lip lines because it was so soothing! I didn't know I was putting purple all over my face! And because I had layered so much it had gotten on my teeth too! My poor patients were probably thinking this crazy woman is taking care of me!! I guess my co workers were afraid to say anything. I couldn't do anything but laugh. To top it of since I had put so much on for so long the skin around my lips was a stained purple. There was nothing I could do!
But yeah all because Baby Lips was soothing.
I did continue to use these but ended up getting one of the colorless ones for my soothing needs.🙃
Adela L.
Adela L.

I own every flavor/scent of the Baby Lips lip balms and honestly speaking, these are not the best lip balms for hydration throughout the day but they are a great, fun addition to your makeup collection when you want a quick wash of colour and shine to your lips. They contain SPF 20 which is great for a lip balm, and these balms settle to a shiny, glossy finish. The scent/taste of these are quite strong, so some users may mind but I don’t! One application will maybe last you around 2-3 hours (both hydration and colour wise) as they are very slippery, the slight tints of colours transfer easily but then again, it is a lip balm and not meant to be a long wearing lip colour. However, they are great for adding a hint of colour to your look without looking like your makeup is too overdone, and there are many shades to choose from. My personal favorite is Grape Vine, which when applied can be the perfect sheer MLBB shade. The packaging and stick form makes it easy to travel with, whip out and apply throughout the day with ease. I would recommend the EOS lip balm to those who are looking for more hydration.
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI

The only Baby Lips that I have is the Menthol Medicated balm so that is what I am basing my review off of. If this is a fluke and is the worst one of the bunch, I apologize. Here we go. I am have horribly dry, chapped lips! I drink a lot of water all day long and constantly reapply lip balm only for my lips to still be dry and flaky in any weather. I came across the Medicated version of Baby Lips while I was out searching for another balm. The second that I saw menthol, I had to get it. I have an addiction to that scent. I used it like I did every other lip balm. It did make my lips soft and I had to apply a bit less often than with my other balms but my lips were still really dry by the end of the day. I did not notice any long-lasting effects on my lips. I would say that it's a good balm that I would get again, but it's nothing special. It is not so mindblowingly great that I think everyone needs to run out and get it, but it is a good option in times of desperation.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI

Unfortunately for me, these definitely did not work out. When I bought these I thought they were going to be the next best thing, because everybody was talking about them. When I tried them, I noticed that they didn't last long on my lips and they were really thin. I noticed that I had to reapply constantly, and they weren't moisturizing for my lips at all. It just makes me really sad because they had so many cute colors and fragrances that I was really excited to try. I just felt that I was using more of the product than what I needed to and it wasn't working on my lips. So in my opinion, I was wasting my money. I'm not saying it's not for everyone because it may work for you just great, but for me it just didn't work out. If they fix the formula a little bit I might be able to use it better, but at this moment in time unfortunately it just isn't for me.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Hello girls! Today I want to tell you a little about my experience with baby lips: I tell you that they are very fashionable and all my friends have bought one, I succumbed to social pressure and I have acquired one of the most flirty, the tone of flame "Very Berry ", the first thing I must say is that I have loved its smell, it smells like strawberry and it drives me crazy, it gives you extra points at the moment of kissing!Its price is quite economic, has a good pigmentation which I was pleasantly surprised, since I did not expect it. The size seems perfect to wear in the wallet and its presentation is super flirty. About hydration leaves your lips soft, but I do not recommend it if you are looking for a treatment that moisturizes deeply, I think it is a lip balm especially juvenile! To me in particular I love it and I recommend it!
Willow H.
Willow H.
Royal Oak, MI

If I don't have this everyday my lips would die and shrivel up. Working at the hospital it is a very dry environment. I finally found a lip balm that you only have to APPLY ONCE whenever I work!!! I go through this product so fast because I use it every single day. What works best for me is when I apply it before I go to bed and then when you wake up your lips are fully, plump, smooth, and pink!! I love this flavor more than the others just because you get a good hydrating tingly feeling after you apply it. You can literally feel your lips breaking down the dead skin and replenishing it. This product is also very useful and popular because it is a simple smell and does not color you lips. I love applying this before or after I put lipstick on so it gives a good 1st or last coat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! :) :) :)
Mlaika A.
Mlaika A.
Washington, MI

This is one of my favorite all time drugstore lip balms! It's really pigmented for a lip balm, and it looks beautiful on any skin color. It just gives your lips that perfect wash of color. It also is really moisturizing for the lips, it makes you feel good and look good. The one thing I didn't like about this lip balm is the tube, once you take off the cap you're left with a tube that just looks really cheap and ugly. The tube is just one color and just is an eye sore once uncapped. If Maybelline could change one thing about this balm, it would be to fix the appearance of the tube. This definitely did meet my expectations, this product had lots of hype around it and is super popular. I'll for sure buy this balm in more shades in the future. It's a classic lip balm that every girl should have.
Esthefania T.
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl

Maisy L.
Maisy L.

I had to write this because I'm using it on my lips right now and use it almost every single day when my lips feel dry. the one I use is the blue one with SPF 20 in it. I've also used the green and pink ones but the blue one is my go to.

for starters, I'm not sure what ingredients are inside of this product but it almost feels like they're making my lips even MORE chapped the more I use it.

It sits on top of your lips and never soaks in, causing you to reapply in like 10 minutes. very greasy texture, almost looks like you have lip gloss on which isn't a problem for me personally.

My lips feel so dry after I use this product and I don't understand why. like I can literally peel off flakes of skin. it might be the sunscreen in it but I don't think so. I'll stick with Chapstick lol.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA

Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
Tati C.

I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Ann k.
temecula, ca

Whats your favorite color?
April R.
April R.
Palmdale, Ca

Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY

I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?

Join Now