Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
Photos (832)
Adela L.
Adela L.

I own every flavor/scent of the Baby Lips lip balms and honestly speaking, these are not the best lip balms for hydration throughout the day but they are a great, fun addition to your makeup collection when you want a quick wash of colour and shine to your lips. They contain SPF 20 which is great for a lip balm, and these balms settle to a shiny, glossy finish. The scent/taste of these are quite strong, so some users may mind but I don’t! One application will maybe last you around 2-3 hours (both hydration and colour wise) as they are very slippery, the slight tints of colours transfer easily but then again, it is a lip balm and not meant to be a long wearing lip colour. However, they are great for adding a hint of colour to your look without looking like your makeup is too overdone, and there are many shades to choose from. My personal favorite is Grape Vine, which when applied can be the perfect sheer MLBB shade. The packaging and stick form makes it easy to travel with, whip out and apply throughout the day with ease. I would recommend the EOS lip balm to those who are looking for more hydration.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.

I am a proud owner of Baby Lips by Maybelline: Quenched, Peach kiss, and Grape vine. The application is buttery smooth on the lips and just give a barely-there kind of tint to your lips. It just emphasizes healthily moisturized lips. The scents are so sweet and unique to each of their own. In my opinion, Quenched smells like fruity loops cereal, Peach kiss smells of mangoes mixed with peach and Grape vine smells like a typical artificial grape smell along with a subtle hint of bubble gum. Quenched and Peppermint are great for just a shiny and glossy look while peach is a more natural light corally pink nude with shimmer and grape gives my lips the perfect amount of color that brings life into my no-makeup face. These may not be as moisturizing and healing as Bert's Bees and Carmex, but why not just put a little more effort into applying it often and conditioning your lips subtly. :)
Yusbreili Carolina G.
Yusbreili Carolina G.

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI

Unfortunately for me, these definitely did not work out. When I bought these I thought they were going to be the next best thing, because everybody was talking about them. When I tried them, I noticed that they didn't last long on my lips and they were really thin. I noticed that I had to reapply constantly, and they weren't moisturizing for my lips at all. It just makes me really sad because they had so many cute colors and fragrances that I was really excited to try. I just felt that I was using more of the product than what I needed to and it wasn't working on my lips. So in my opinion, I was wasting my money. I'm not saying it's not for everyone because it may work for you just great, but for me it just didn't work out. If they fix the formula a little bit I might be able to use it better, but at this moment in time unfortunately it just isn't for me.
Royal Oak, MI

If I don't have this everyday my lips would die and shrivel up. Working at the hospital it is a very dry environment. I finally found a lip balm that you only have to APPLY ONCE whenever I work!!! I go through this product so fast because I use it every single day. What works best for me is when I apply it before I go to bed and then when you wake up your lips are fully, plump, smooth, and pink!! I love this flavor more than the others just because you get a good hydrating tingly feeling after you apply it. You can literally feel your lips breaking down the dead skin and replenishing it. This product is also very useful and popular because it is a simple smell and does not color you lips. I love applying this before or after I put lipstick on so it gives a good 1st or last coat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! :) :) :)
Esthefania T.
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl

This is one of my favorite all time drugstore lip balms! It's really pigmented for a lip balm, and it looks beautiful on any skin color. It just gives your lips that perfect wash of color. It also is really moisturizing for the lips, it makes you feel good and look good. The one thing I didn't like about this lip balm is the tube, once you take off the cap you're left with a tube that just looks really cheap and ugly. The tube is just one color and just is an eye sore once uncapped. If Maybelline could change one thing about this balm, it would be to fix the appearance of the tube. This definitely did meet my expectations, this product had lots of hype around it and is super popular. I'll for sure buy this balm in more shades in the future. It's a classic lip balm that every girl should have.
Mlaika A.
Mlaika A.
Washington, MI

Hyejeong C.
Hyejeong C.
Irving, TX

I am very picky about skin care products (because of my overly sensitive skin), but I do love me some lip balms! I love matte lipsticks but don't like all the cracks and dryness they cause sometimes, so was looking for some sort of "lip base" to moisturize my lips before putting on lip colors. I tried the mint flavor at first and fell in love with it, and I've been using 05 Quenched (no flavor) one now - already have gone through two of them. It's very moisturizing, provides good sun protection, and lasts pretty long. I put this balm on my lips before doing any other make up (so that the lip can soak up the oil and all that), use foundation, tone down my lip color, and put the lipstick/stain on, and it adds nice glow to the whole face. Recommended to my coworker and she loves it too!
Maisy L.
Maisy L.

I had to write this because I'm using it on my lips right now and use it almost every single day when my lips feel dry. the one I use is the blue one with SPF 20 in it. I've also used the green and pink ones but the blue one is my go to.

for starters, I'm not sure what ingredients are inside of this product but it almost feels like they're making my lips even MORE chapped the more I use it.

It sits on top of your lips and never soaks in, causing you to reapply in like 10 minutes. very greasy texture, almost looks like you have lip gloss on which isn't a problem for me personally.

My lips feel so dry after I use this product and I don't understand why. like I can literally peel off flakes of skin. it might be the sunscreen in it but I don't think so. I'll stick with Chapstick lol.
Royal Oak, MI

This product is great if you don't have a pale nude lipstick. It is very light yet still fully applies color tint to your lips. Just make sure you don't have dry lips before applying or else the lip balm will show the dry patches on you lips. It's applies smoothly and it's a great product if you don't have any nude lipstick. It had a shiny and sparkly finish yet very light. I usually wear this whenever I do a smokey eye and works so much better than applying concealer or foundation on your lips. Plus this product is also hydrating your lips while it still have a pale nude color to it. You do have to apply twice if you wear this all day. Overall, I love this lip balm because it's reasonably priced and works really well! HIGHLY recommend this!! :) :)
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA

Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
Tati C.

I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Ann k.
temecula, ca

Whats your favorite color?
April R.
April R.
Palmdale, Ca

Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY

I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?

Join Now