BY MAYBELLINE

Get the glow! Hydrating pH pigments adapt to your personal lip chemistry to reveal a pink glow that’s all your own.

• Octyldodecanol

• CI 45410 / Red 27
  • CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Glow Balm
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the perfect everyday lip product, especially for those who aren't super into lip color. The hydrating formula feels great and it smells great too!" in 1403 reviews
  • "Maybelline Baby Lips Balms have become one of my favorite ways to keep my lips soft and moist. I carry one in my purse everyday. I can't stand my lips dry or chopping. These Balms are perfect and have nice flavors and smells great. Also love the soft tint that some have." in 1056 reviews
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
I like the concept of Maybelline Baby Lips Glow Balm, but the execution leaves much to be desired.

When I picked this up at my local drugstore, I was excited to try it. On days where I just don't feel like putting on lipstick, I thought a self-adjusting balm would be the perfect solution. I do like the soft pink shade, and it feels super buttery upon application... But that's where the positives end.

Unlike other balms, this one just sits on lips without sinking in, so I'm not getting any of the moisture I was expecting given how super rich the formula felt when I applied it. Plus, the color payoff, while adequate for a tinted balm, just doesn't stick around long enough.

It's cheap, but for the price there are better products out there that offer similar benefits. I wouldn't recommend or re-purchase this.
Amanda J.
I have been using Baby Lips for years! They are super affordable and feel nice and look nice on the lips! They are super compact and fit easily into your purse. This lip balm glides onto the lips so well! This balm doesn’t go on caky at all! It gives your lips a subtle tint of color. Your lips will feel moisturized but not wet. It feels really creamy on the lips but it’s not too much where it’s uncomfortable. I have dry lips especially in the winter, so I love using these to add a tint of color and help moisturize. I can’t rave enough about these! They are awesome!
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
Smells good and feels great. Really adds some moisture to lips that need it. I find the tint it super sheer, but the moisture adds a nice natural gloss to the lips other wise.

From a price point I think you’re paying for what you eat. It might be a tinted balm but you get a lot of use out of one
Jessica A.
Maybelline Baby lips balm in My Pink has to be my favorite tinted lip balm. The color is just right. It more adds a pink healthy glow to lips than adding heavy color. I love it, it feels smooth and hydrating when first applied, my only complaint is I've needed to reapply very often to maintain the soft lip feel I want from a lip balm, somehow this feels more like a gloss. It looks beautiful and feels nice, as long as you reapply often.
Danielle A.
Maybelline Baby lips is a great lip balm. Very moisturizing and comes in a variety of shades.
It's long lasting and not greasy. I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorite brands and with a reasonable price.
 I bought this from Target and it is also available in other stores like Rite Aid, Walgreens and Walmart. I highly recommend.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using this for years. I love the light pink color it adds to my lips making them look natural but with a pop of color. It does nothing to condition the lips when they are chapped so I have to use this with a lip balm in order for my lips to look smooth when I apply this product. I will still use it and buy it just because I love the pink color it gives my lips.
Tamarah P.
This lip balm is just perfect! I applied about 4 coats of it on my lips and within 2 seconds I noticed a difference! My lips became an enhanced, natural pink! It's lightweight and has a light sweet candy scent. Perfect to wear for your daily natural look. If you're not into lipgloss, especially the heavy n thick ones then this lipbalm is for you. It's also perfect for the althletic, tomboy ladies!
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
I am a proud owner of Baby Lips by Maybelline: Quenched, Peach kiss, and Grape vine. The application is buttery smooth on the lips and just give a barely-there kind of tint to your lips. It just emphasizes healthily moisturized lips. The scents are so sweet and unique to each of their own. In my opinion, Quenched smells like fruity loops cereal, Peach kiss smells of mangoes mixed with peach and Grape vine smells like a typical artificial grape smell along with a subtle hint of bubble gum. Quenched and Peppermint are great for just a shiny and glossy look while peach is a more natural light corally pink nude with shimmer and grape gives my lips the perfect amount of color that brings life into my no-makeup face. These may not be as moisturizing and healing as Bert's Bees and Carmex, but why not just put a little more effort into applying it often and conditioning your lips subtly.
Venus L.
This lip balm has one of the prettiest packaging and container I’ve ever seen!! It smelled soo amazing when I opened it and it feels smooth and light on my lips!!! It has helped my lips stay hydrated all day and has never given me any problems!!
Kristen R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wear this lip balm every single day! I have always been a fan of Baby Lips, and this Glow Balm is my favorite Baby Lips product. It has a great flavor, is super moisturizing, and gives lips a gorgeous soft pink shade unique to your own pH. I couldn't be happier with this product and will definitely be repurchasing when mine runs out.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it leave your lips soft??
Kirstie B.
Southaven, MS
I've been wanting to try this but I'm skeptical about if it really works, how well is the color payoff?
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
How pigmented is this on the lips?
Sophie D.
Hobart
What is the pigmentation on these lip balms? Is it a sheer finish?
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
is it a translusent shade or does it leave lips a little pink?

back