BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMaybelline
Baby Lips Dr Rescue Medicated Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue® Medicated Lip Balm

by Maybelline

Sore lips are rescued instantly – achieve visible lip renewal within 60 seconds! Moisture is sealed in for 12 hours.

Has anyone else tried @ [product:maybelline-baby-lips-dr-rescue-medicated-lip-balm] ? I absolutly love this lip balm in fact i have all the baby lips balm
Thoughts on this product? Long lasting and healing or comes off easily?
[product:maybelline-baby-lips-dr-rescue-medicated-lip-balm] MY daughter has extremely dry chapped lips that crack and bleed. Would this work for her? She’s 10 years old.
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue® Medicated Lip Balm!
Susan T.
Supply, NC
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue® Medicated Lip Balm uploaded by Susan T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the one you want to have on hand for the winter or during a hospital stay, especially if your lips are dry and chap easily! It’s so soothing and even tingles a little bit but does not burn. It smells similar to other medicated balms on the market but this one works fast. The packaging on mine is different from the one shown as you can see in my photo. I have 2 Dr. Rescues on each end.
Linnette P.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue® Medicated Lip Balm uploaded by Linnette P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love my baby lips Dr. rescue, this save my lips during winter, my lips feels so smooth and much better , no more dry chapped lips, this is my 3 time buying this product. Super affordable and for me works really good.
Beverly H.
Rockford
I have used this product for years!! I absolutely love it. This is probably my all time favorite chapstick and the only one I’ve never lost because it’s meant too much to me. Completely saves my lips from being super dry
Jalayna H.
FLINT, MI
One of my favorite affordable chapsticks. It does smell like Vicks vapor rub but it doesn't bother me. I always buy this when the winter comes around
Chloe L.
Davis, CA
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue® Medicated Lip Balm uploaded by Chloe L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really nice product to have, it moisturizes your lips nicely, and comes in lots of different flavors, and colors! I use them everyday, and have not failed me once. I suggest this item for your daily use.
Devin B.
Centerton, AR
Endless options especially for people looking for a tint of color but also chapstick. Product lasted forever being used daily
Christina H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have reallly dry lips and I like using this product after exfoliating my lips to keep my lips moisturized.
Jaydra P.
Springfield , MO
nice chapstick. i like the packaging as well. whenever the cold weather and chapped lips season starts, i go for this chapstick!
clara T.
Butte
It works and seems to help my chapped lips although I do prefer intense lip balms because I have really chapped lips.
Bre M.
This product is great as well if you are on the go. The only thing I wish is that it lasted a little longer for me cause I dont really have time to keep trying to apply chapstick on. But it dosen't take up much room you can even stick it in you pocket or something.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
il y a un an
Has anyone else tried @ Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm ? I absolutly love this lip balm in fact i have all the baby lips balm
Delilah B.
Meridian , ID
il y a 2 ans
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm MY daughter has extremely dry chapped lips that crack and bleed. Would this work for her? She’s 10 years old.
rushmitha R. il y a 2 ans
Yeah same here I use it everyday and chapped LIps was gone... I love the product very much too
Tiffany F.
Porter
il y a 2 ans
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm ? How long does this product take to expire?
Rosie N. il y a 2 ans
I've had it forever and it still works fine