BY MAYBELLINE #91 in Lip Care

Sore lips are rescued instantly – achieve visible lip renewal within 60 seconds! Moisture is sealed in for 12 hours.

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue® Medicated Lip Balm
  • "Great stuff! i would definitely recommend this for anyone who has dry lips. It help moisten my lips and also added a tint of color which is all I need. If your looking for something that keeps your lips moist with a hint of color than this stuff is made for you!" in 531 reviews
  • "These are a good lip balm. They are moisturizing and quite affordable. Also you can find them anywhere" in 207 reviews
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
 have no idea the reason, but I suffer from dry lips. For the same reason, I always carry in my purse blistek in cream, because the other regenerated products only make me tickle. However, a few days ago I encouraged myself to change, motivated by Maybelline and her new lip balm, Baby Lips, which promised eight hours of hydration and the end of dry lips. How did it go with him? Today I tell you.Baby Lips by MaybellineBaby Lips perfectly combines the aesthetics of a lipstick with a regenerating balm. Its transparent lid allows you to see its interior and gives you the first sign that the product is not just to give you color. In fact, the color and its aroma was the least relevant to me. Baby Lips has six shades, which leave the lips with a delicate - and almost imperceptible - color and "taste". But far the most important thing was that it effectively moisturized and regenerated my lips. At least that was my first sensation. I applied the product and felt automatic moisturizing and an improvement in the appearance of my lips. Of course, like the blistek, it is necessary to reiterate the application after a few hours or after meals so that the cracks will disappear. What is the secret of Baby Lips? As I was told in Maybelline, its clinically proven formula contains, Asian Centella, which restores elasticity and stimulates the production of natural collagen (which I am aware of because in the lactation period I used a cream with Asian spark, which repaired the damage caused by Leti).To this component is also added a botanical restorative cell concentrate, which renews the lips and leaves them soft and moisturized for several hours (no. 8). However, it gives them automatic relief when they feel dry. buy it
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
I used the Just Peachy color of this product. It was very goopy when I applied and too much product came off with one swipe. The color is a very pale pink which I did not find flattering on my skin tone and not wearable outside of my house. The product does make your lips tingle a little bit when it is applied. The scent is minty which I did not mind that much. Overall I would not recommend this particular color and probably not this line. The Baby Lips products are usually good but this was not as smooth to apply and quality was not as good.
Andrea D.
Dallas
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm is moisturizing. It's affordable. When it means it's medicated it means that it makes your lips tingle like Burts bees lip balm. It fixes my chapped lips. It's not sticky. Smells like mint which you can slightly taste it. I would recommend Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm .
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Its OK. It does hydrate, only thing I'm not too fond over is I have to keep applying it all day long. It doesnt really have a smell to me either. Which I thought would b great. Yeah, that wasn't the case lol. My opinion, its more of a young lady type product then a 41 yr old who needs all day hydration n doesnt want to keep applying it all day. Thats why it got 3 stars
Sarah M.
I like the Baby Lips line so I was excited to try a new chapstick. This one was awful. Immediately, it smells like menthol and you can smell it even when it’s on your lips. The colorful ones of this are so much more pigmented than the other baby lips. It also didn’t help to fix my chapped lips at all, if anything it made them more dry than they already were
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
 It's also a very soft formula, which can be good and bad, since it applies on the lips easily but you can also get carried away and apply too much, then have a waxy mess on your lips! I do like this product, but I find that I don't reach for it much anymore due to the pink shade not fitting my tastes
Teresa F.
hawaii
When I tell you this is my favorite .. It is the absolute best thing ever. I’ve never used anything so wonderful. It does what it says for sure! It rescued these little pillows on my face and has saved me from more dehydration then I’d care to admit. One of the uses (written on the directions and uses when you open the label) is for cold sores also! Just in case you needed something cheaper then abreva!
Ansley S.
Auburn, AL
I love this lip balm for use in the day. Very light but also moisturizing at the same time. I always keep one on hand in my purse. I have some of the tinted ones as well but my favorite one is the clear. I would need a heavier balm for night, but works so well in the day.
Shanti R.
Baby Lips by Maybelline the application is buttery smooth on the lips and just give a barely-there kind of tint to your bare lips. I love the nude look, It just emphasizes healthily moisturized lips brings life into my face. I absolutely love this lip balm it leaves my lips moisturized, smooth and so soft. It may not be as moisturizing and healing as Bert's Bees and Carmex, thats why I just put a little more effort into applying it often and conditioning my lips subtly.
India G.
Maybelline Baby Lips is a wonderful line for super dry lips. I specifically use the Dr Rescue one and it is bomb! The packaging is super cute with the baby blue and white, and it’s easy to apply. The top comes right off and the product twists up. I always get mine from Walmart, but it is available at any drug store. I specifically use baby lips because most other chapsticks end up leaving white residue on my lips and that is highly unattractive when you’re talking all day! I would definitely recommend to anyone with horribly dry lips.
Adeline P.