BY MAYBELLINE #64 in Lip Care

Clinical care meets a kiss of shimmer!

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Diisostearyl Malate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Mel / Honey / Miel, Centella Asiatica Extract, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Mica CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Baby lips are my favorite for moisturizing your lips and giving them a nice pop of color. They last a really long time and would recommend getting as many as you can get your hands on." in 519 reviews
  • "Baby lips is such an awesome product! It keeps lips well moisturised especially for dry lips like mine! Also the peppermint is a great flavor " in 412 reviews
  • "I loved the tint and the minty smell!! Very moisturizing!! I prefer the lighter shades I dummy like heavy color." in 334 reviews
Amanda J.
I love the Maybelline Baby Lips line! My lips get dry especially during the winter months, so I like to keep this product on hand. I love the packaging... very cute and compact! This lip balm gives your lips the perfect tint of color with a slight shimmer. It’s a lightweight formula and doesn’t feel heavy or uncomfortable on the lips. You apply it just like a lipstick and it’s incredibly easy to apply. This keeps my lips hydrated for quite a while. My lips feel hydrated but not sticky or wet. I love the formula! This is a great product! I highly recommend!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
My lips keep getting dry a lot especially during winters they keep getting dry so I need to carry around a good moisturising lip balm. I have always relied on Maybelline lip balms. The packaging is so cute and also quiet compact to carry around without any hassle. It gives a nice tint to the lips with a hint of shimmer. The smell is quiet refreshing as well. This lip balm keeps my lips soft and smooth thotugout winter would definitely recommend this.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Love love love baby lips use it everyday. Amazing for your lips very affordable  not expensive at all. I would recommend it to anyone. it is long lasting. I have used it Many baby lips. I currently have the white one. which is peppermint. Ive had just about every color of baby lips. It always keep my lips soft.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This was a much nicer product than I expected. It leaves a little more color than I expected, but it is a nice color. It is very soft and really moisturizes my lips and makes them feel soft without feeling sticky or greasy. It has an acceptable flavor/scent. I don't like the heavy waxy feeling of some chapsticks and this is product provides a very nice soft feeling while applying and doesn't leave a heavy, waxy or sticky, or super wet look or feel on my lips. I really like it for a moderately priced lip balm.
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
or the same reason, I always carry in my purse blistek in cream, because the other regenerated products only make me tickle. However, a few days ago I encouraged myself to change, motivated by Maybelline and her new lip balm, Baby Lips, which promised eight hours of hydration and the end of dry lips. How did it go with him? Today I tell you.Baby Lips by MaybellineBaby Lips perfectly combines the aesthetics of a lipstick with a regenerating balm. Its transparent lid allows you to see its interior and gives you the first sign that the product is not just to give you color
Jimmie L.
This product is basically the same formula as your classic baby lips balm. The main difference is that it contains little gritty flecks of glitter in it. I am a big fan of all of the baby lips balms, including these. I love that these balms deliver a sheer wash of color and give you an extra touch of glitter!!
Sarah M.
I like these but they aren’t my favorite. They each have their own, fruity smell which is so nice ! The packaging is kinda cheap but it’s still cute. The product itself is very sheer and gives a light wash of color to the lips. These ones in particular have a very gritty feeling on the lips which isn’t pleasant
Ayiana J.
It was great! It gave me just the right amount of color. The packaging was also very nice it came in a nice box. The product was very Effective to my lip color. The price wasn’t bad for the product but could be cheaper. I would definitely recommend this to people who want a good lip tint
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
This is a nice every day lipbalm. This formula is moisturizing and has a natural glossy non sticky finish. It smells great and is a great way to add a little color with SPF on no makeup days. It doesn't feel super rich. For a product with so many great ingredients I expected more from this lipbalm.
Kayla N.
Such soft lips after this! My lips used to be chapped very quickly and nothing would help. After I started applying this, it is so moisturizer! It also adds a touch of color depending on which flavor you get!
claritza c.
Kissimmee, FL
Do these lipstick really work? I have several dry lips and I need something rush...
Tila J.
Jacksonville, FL
Do these still smell good despite being medicated?
Kassandra A.
What is everyone's favorite flavour of baby lips? And do you prefer the stick or the gloss?
Lucia T.
Do you feel baby lips can be a substitute of any lipstick? In certain occasions I prefer to wear it when I want some colour with a no makeup look
Catherine M.
Does the Dr rescue baby lips really are better than the normal ones?