BY MAYBELLINE

Bring on bold bursts of bright, juicy color with 12 hours of hydration!

• Octyldodecanol

• Where can you buy thee?1 Answers
  • What's the color pay off for these like? 2 Answers
  • How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!8 Answers
Maybelline Baby Lips® Color Balm Crayon
  • "I'm a huge fan of these baby lips. The coral is great color, goes on smoothly. I find it is very moisturizing :) I prefer to wear this rather than chapstick. " in 331 reviews
  • "I love this and Maybelline's 24 hour color stay lip gloss. The dont dry up and last all day." in 239 reviews
  • "I love the colour and smell of this lip balm . Literally the best lip balm I've ever bought! I started out with Pink Punch and as soon as I used it I was hooked! since then I've bought Cherryol and Pink Shock, all are amazing and give a perfect tint to my lips <3" in 202 reviews
Laura S.
Review for: CREAMY CORAL, Pink Smooch more...
Just like the original balms, I adore these as they are such a lovely addition to anyone's Spring and Summer lip wardrobe. Each shade is beautifully pigmented and moisturising, which makes them the perfect travel friendly balm also. My personal favourite is Creamy Caramel as it's such a great everyday shade to pop in your bag when your on the go, but I also love the fact that there is a great selection of brights shades to choose from, that are versatile too.

So overall if you're a Baby Lips fan then these already have your name on them, but if you're a girl on the go and you love a pop of colour on the lips, that's easy to apply and fuss free, then I definitely recommend giving one of these a try for the up and coming seasons.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
I have this is in blush burst but this line never disappoints! The color is light not too expensive or bright and smells great and goes on smooth and shiny And perfect Maybelline Baby Lips® Color Balm Crayon in 10 blush burst =👍👌💋😘😍
Zahra B.
It's my favorite its makes my lips soft and attractive beside it has good price it's not too expensive and everyone can use younger and coldest
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: REFRESHING RED more...
Oh my gosh, one of the best lip balms ever. Since the day I purchased this product, I cannot seem to wear it enough. As if the color pay off wasn't enough, the smell is so delicious!

I had not previously heard of these lip balms by baby lips but I had loved their other lip products so when I found this one in the store I immediately looked up videos and product reviews on YouTube. The videos that I saw did not do these any justice. Yes youtubers stated that the colors were very highly pigmented, but to really see them on your lips for yourself is a different story. Also, other reviewers could not explain the actual texture of the balm on your lips. These baby lips like their other products, are very hydrating but never sticky or even messy. This balm just seems to glide on to your lips and does not budge. It is not transfer proof however, but is long wearing and stains your lips but also reapplication is a breeze.

My other favorite feature is the way these smell. It's definitely not a heavy or bothersome in anyway. It just smells like candy; the closest resemblance that I can think of is fruit roll-ups or even gushers. My specific color, "refreshing red" reminds me of strawberry fruit scented candy. One drawback that I did happen to notice though, is that these balms do not smell as they taste. They taste sort of similar to wax but once again it's not strong so you wouldn't really notice unless you purposely lick your lips while wearing them. For less than $6 a tube it is a factor that I am highly willing to overlook given the hydration and color pigmentation. I love these balms and definitely plan to buy the whole line. Maybelline has certainly turned it up a notch with these balms.
sonia a.
I looks like a very good product and leaves a good feeling on the lips,I love, it can lead to any part, load it in your bag or purse, is very practical
Michelle B.
I have this in red. It is perfect for those days when you want something simple on your lips. Just swipe it on and go. It keeps your lips feeling moisturized and the color stays put all day. (Ignore the glasses. They were a joke.) But the picture is me wearing this balm for an entire 9-hour open to close shift.
Mai A.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Maybelline baby lips colour balm crayon
I think is very very good I used maybllind I like it more
Jennie M.
eldorado
Review for: TOASTED TAUPE more...
This product I would say is my favorite. It is very transparent and the color is not right for my skin tone. I may try to get. Different shard because the formula is very good and creamy.
Katie H.
coon rapids
Review for: SASSY SCARLET more...
I bought this to use for my daughter’s dance makeup. I didn’t want her to have full on lipstick as it’s pretty potent and not very moisturizing. This worked perfectly! It’s actually more pigmented than I anticipated. The only complaint I have is that the crayon is too big, even for my lips. It’s hard to get the small areas of your lips.
Kim H.
Washington
I actually really enjoy this color balm. I will use baby lips products over chapstick any day of the week. It is not at all waxy, feels super hydrating, and gives a very nice color and slight shine to the lips. I prefer the balm crayon over the traditional colored baby lips. This is a great win for me!
Lulu ❤.
How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!
Catrina C.
Davis, CA
I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've never seen these before! I usually get my products at Target. What other stores can I find these at? I like instant gratification and hope to not have to order off of Maybelline online!
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
Is this more pigmented then the original baby lips?
Eva J.
Where do you get this kind??
Tamara P.
This looks like a great lip product! Is the color a pretty pink? And is it moisturizing?

back