BY MAYBELLINE

Bring on bold bursts of bright, juicy color with 12 hours of hydration!

• Octyldodecanol

• Where can you buy thee?2 Answers
  • What's the color pay off for these like? 2 Answers
  • How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!8 Answers
Maybelline Baby Lips® Color Balm Crayon
  • "I'm a huge fan of these baby lips. The coral is great color, goes on smoothly. I find it is very moisturizing :) I prefer to wear this rather than chapstick. " in 331 reviews
  • "I love this and Maybelline's 24 hour color stay lip gloss. The dont dry up and last all day." in 239 reviews
  • "I love the colour and smell of this lip balm . Literally the best lip balm I've ever bought! I started out with Pink Punch and as soon as I used it I was hooked! since then I've bought Cherryol and Pink Shock, all are amazing and give a perfect tint to my lips <3" in 202 reviews
drea 💃.
Jacksonville, FL
Super hydrating. But personally for me I needed to wear chapstick first because it accentuated the cracks on my lips from the cold weather. But besides that it was super pretty and I would totally wear it again.
Brittany B.
Plainville, CT
Purchased at: Target
This is an average product. The shade I bought did not really go with my skin tone. I also didn’t like that it transferred super easily. I personally don’t think it’s worth the money and that you could by a better product for around the same price
kimberly G.
I have no idea the reason, but I suffer from dry lips. For the same reason, I always carry in my purse blistek in cream, because the other regenerated products only make me tickle. However, a few days ago I encouraged myself to change, motivated by Maybelline and her new lip balm, Baby Lips, which promised eight hours of hydration and the end of dry lips. How did it go with him? Today I tell you.Baby Lips by MaybellineBaby Lips perfectly combines the aesthetics of a lipstick with a regenerating balm. Its transparent lid allows you to see its interior and gives you the first sign that the product is not just to give you color. In fact, the color and its aroma was the least relevant to me. Baby Lips has six shades, which leave the lips with a delicate - and almost imperceptible - color and "taste". But far the most important thing was that it effectively moisturized and regenerated my lips. At least that was my first sensation. I applied the product and felt automatic moisturizing and an improvement in the appearance of my lips. Of course, like the blistek, it is necessary to reiterate the application after a few hours or after meals so that the cracks will disappear. What is the secret of Baby Lips? As I was told in Maybelline, its clinically proven formula contains, Asian centella, which restores elasticity and stimulates the production of natural collagen (which I am aware of because in the lactation period I used a cream with Asian spark, which repaired the damage caused by Leti).To this component is also added a botanical restorative cell concentrate, which renews the lips and leaves them soft and moisturized for several hours (no. 8). However, it gives them automatic relief when they feel dry. buy it
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue® Medicated Lip Balm I was not impressed. It shouldn't say medicated, it's just mint. Doesn't provide any medicated benefits. I would not recommend for badly chapped lips.
Sydney S.
Review for: REFRESHING RED, SASSY SCARLET, BLUSH BURST, Pink Smooch, TOASTED TAUPE, CREAMY CORAL, STRAWBERRY POP more...
I love baby lips. As you can see I’ve selected all 8 flavors/colors. This brand is awesome! I apply it every night before bed and wake up with the softest lips. I also apply if I want just a hint of color added.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
This stuff keeps my lips moisturized and gives just the right amount of color. It lasts on a fair amount of time. Of course eating and excessive drinking, just as any lip gloss or color you need to reapply.
heather s.
mulga
this lip balm is easy to apply on the lips!! has a great smell to it!! i’m a repeat user bc i simply love this product!! it has great packaging!!  love it!! great value!!!! not pricey at alll!! would recommend to others!!! yes!!! love it!!!!!!
Emily W.
I've used several types of baby lips before and really love it. It goes on easy and is an effortless look to achieve. I like the color of this one and it isn't too bright for my lighter skin. Great product
Rosa b.
Stockton, CA
Review for: TOASTED TAUPE, SASSY SCARLET more...
This baby lips product is not my favorite, the consistency its super soft. Way too soft. It doesn’t distribute on the lips correctly. The color are great just thee consistency of it I’m not so happy with 😔
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Review for: STRAWBERRY POP more...
These lip crayons are super cute. I wish they stayed on a little bit longer, but they still look cute, they are easy to apply, and they smell great! They are extremely affordable too! I highly recommend!
Lulu ❤.
How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!
Catrina C.
Davis, CA
I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've never seen these before! I usually get my products at Target. What other stores can I find these at? I like instant gratification and hope to not have to order off of Maybelline online!
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
Is this more pigmented then the original baby lips?
Isabel A.
Hi! Is it an intense color?
Eva J.
Where do you get this kind??