Shirley L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: CREAMY CORAL more...
I do not like this product and I was so looking forward to using this shade. I saw my friend using another shade and it looked flawless. When I purchase mine at target there was no seal for any and some were just melting and broken. I found it good one but I don't like it. It's greasy and doesn't stay on. Worst of all it emphasizes on all the cracks in my skin that had. I didn't even know I had it till this picture made it visible. Such a shade because the creamy coral shade is so pretty. I do like scent it gives off though and it was really cheap.