BY MAYBELLINE #23 in Lip Care

Bring on bold bursts of bright, juicy color with 12 hours of hydration!

• Octyldodecanol

• What's the color pay off for these like? 1 Answers
  • How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!4 Answers
  • I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've ne...5 Answers
Xandriane L.
I've always been troubled by my chapped lips and I was concerned about wearing lip products while having lip troubles. Due to my worries, I haven't been able to utilize my lip tints well, and it frustrates me because I wanted tinted lips. So, wanted to have both a two-in-one solution. Luckily, I came accross an online advertisement that helped me solve my problem. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon helped me deal and heal! I got the less dry lips I wanted and I got my lips tinted! Really great for everyday use.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
My lips were so chapped one day and I usually use Carmex because of they ar so good. My friend lets me borrow her baby lips and said it would help. It felt like coconut oil it was so soft and gentle. My lips instantly felt revived and the red chapped lips I had were gone. I was crying of happiness. If your lips are nasty and chopped don't get yourself a man that will chap your lips, even more, get yourself a baby a baby lips.
Emily E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: REFRESHING RED
I feel like this product is used more for novelty than funcionality. It's a cute idea, but has bulky packaging that falls apart in your purse easily (which gets lip balm alllll over your belongings), and doesn't mositurize your lips for very long. I have tried using different versions of this product many times, but always find the same verdict. Would not use or buy again.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am not fond of the original baby lips at all but I figured I would still give this one a shot. It is okay but really nothing special. It feels moisturizing when you first apply but doesnt do anything to keep your lips moisturized. The color isnt long lasting but that is pretty typical for crayon type products. It does smell nice though.
Kensleigh A.
Review for: STRAWBERRY POP
This product does not last long once applied. I also did not like that the different colors were flavored. If I liked a color but not that flavor I did not want to buy it. Also, once I applied the lip stick it was gone within an hour or sooner if drinking or eating. I would not recommend this for someone who wants a long lasting color.
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
Ok Im a big fan of baby lips I have about 7 of these products I actually i found them at the 99 cents store it my expectations especially coming from their I love how they have a coral, pink, and red one I use it all the time gives your lips that little tiny you need when you don't have lipstick on
KD C.
Union, IA
I am totally obsessed with Baby Lips products. From their bright colors, different flavors, and fun colors, everybody asks me about what I am using when I get it out of my purse. Also, they almost instantly make my lips feel soft, which I always thought was impossible for regular old chapstick!
Shirley Y.
This is a review for the first version of the Baby Lips (black tube with clear top). After trying both mid range and luxury, this tinted balm is still one of my favorite. Because it's so cheap, I also don't feel guilty losing it. Also, this packaging is a huge step over the typical chapstick.
Kelly W.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this. I like the plain, clear, original baby lips. This one is too pigmented for my tastes. I got the peach colored one and it's not real hydrating either. I won't buy again. Also, the cap doesn't stay on. The product got all over the inside of my purse.
Barbara O.
Huntington Beach, CA
i found this to by hydrating on my lips. it has an easy application, it did not pull or tug on my lips. i loved that it added color to my pale lips. i had to take one star off because i felt that it didn't last long enough. i had to reapply a handful of times throughout the day
Catrina C.
Davis, CA
I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've never seen these before! I usually get my products at Target. What other stores can I find these at? I like instant gratification and hope to not have to order off of Maybelline online!
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
Is this more pigmented then the original baby lips?
Lulu ❤.
How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!
Tamara P.
This looks like a great lip product! Is the color a pretty pink? And is it moisturizing?
Eva J.
Where do you get this kind??