BY MAYBELLINE #40 in Lipstick

Bring on bold bursts of bright, juicy color with 12 hours of hydration!

• Octyldodecanol

• How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!5 Answers
  • I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've ne...5 Answers
Kami M.
Review for: SASSY SCARLET
Baby Lips is my go-to chapstick and I saw this while stocking up for winter so I figured I would try it. Pros: it goes on incredibly smooth; it really does make my lips feel more hydrated; the color is very dense for a chapstick-type balm. Cons: it doesn’t stay put forever and I found myself reapplying and wiping stray red marks off my face. However, overall I’m totally pleased with this $5-ish full colored chapstick (because that is really what it is). Maybelline Baby Lips® Color Balm Crayon
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible unfortinately. I saw so many you tube gurus use this and like it and it did look so pretty on them. And this just looks terrible unfortunately whether my lips are hydrated and freshly exfoliated, this enhances every crack and line in my lips and looks so dry. I was very saddened by this. I tried a awhile hoping each time it was just me, but unfortunately it was the product. Will not repurchase
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: SASSY SCARLET
I love this product for when you want a little color on your lips, but you need moisture too! I love the original baby lips balm, so I picked up this color for when I wanted a little extra color in my makeup routine and I love it. It’s great product for the price as well. The color doesn’t go on super dark so it can be casual, or you can layer it to be more formal.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price of this item is great. Also great for your lips for something light and neutral. My 4 year old loves wearing these. Makes her feel like a grown up, even though its a balm with little tint. Keeps your lips from being cracked and dry. Great to wear just to add some color to your lips while you run errands.
Heather A.
gilbert, AZ
Review for: TOASTED TAUPE, CREAMY CORAL
I got these lipsticks as gifts for my birthday and i was hesitant to use them at first because i have so many lipsticks already, but i do like these. The colors are nice, i have summery shades, and i love how easy the application is. I keep the taupe one in my handbag in case i ever need to use it.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Review for: Pink Smooch
I allow my daughter to use this product. She’s fairly young still for full colored lip color but this colored balm is perfect for her and doesn’t over do her with color. She’s a little girl with a love for makeup and even I e used this product when wanting a very natural hint of color to my lips.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Review for: CREAMY CORAL
My favorite Baby Lips so far! Love the Toasted Taupe color and it is so moisturizing. It does not feel sticky on your lips and it stays on a long time. It goes on just like a lipstick, so it is very easy to apply. If you are looking for an alternative to your ordinary lip balm, this is for you!
amber m.
taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Baby lips color balm keeps my lips baby soft and moisturized during these winter months when my lips can easily get chapped . In addition to how moist this balm keeps my lips it also gives me that subtle bit of color that I can just as easily wear during the day as well as the night
Bria N.
Review for: TOASTED TAUPE
These baby lips balms is the best for smoothing your lips when they feel dry or chapped it's perfect for it. The color is a natural nude that's basically like a sheer color on my lips which is really pretty it smells so good and it last a long time on the lips to keep it moisturize.
Iris T.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Other
I believe I bought the “older” versions with the original colorful packaging. I like the scent of these, but they don’t really sink into my lips. I do like the packaging of these and the sheen they have as well. I bought mine at target, but probably wouldn’t repurchase it.
Lulu ❤.
How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!
Catrina C.
Davis, CA
I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've never seen these before! I usually get my products at Target. What other stores can I find these at? I like instant gratification and hope to not have to order off of Maybelline online!
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
Is this more pigmented then the original baby lips?
Eva J.
Where do you get this kind??
Isabel A.
Hi! Is it an intense color?