BY MAYBELLINE #40 in Lip Care

Bring on bold bursts of bright, juicy color with 12 hours of hydration!

• Octyldodecanol

• I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've ne...5 Answers
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is just an understatement for how I feel about this product. I own 4 of these baby's and I could not live without them. They make my lips feel so beyond smooth. What else? Oh here are just a few things
•it helps my lips heal
• comfortable
•it smells great
•affordable
•can find ANYWHERE
•great colors
And so much more. I give this to friends as gifts and they love it too. I recommend to everybody.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: SASSY SCARLET
I love this product for when you want a little color on your lips, but you need moisture too! I love the original baby lips balm, so I picked up this color for when I wanted a little extra color in my makeup routine and I love it. It’s great product for the price as well. The color doesn’t go on super dark so it can be casual, or you can layer it to be more formal.
Glam D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the creamy glossy finish this lipstick formula has, and the pigmentation is fantastic. If it weren’t for the packaging defect, it would be 5 Stars without a doubt. That said, I have purchased this two times now, and both had the same issue with the top which does not secure and continued to open and create a mess in my purse or makeup bag etc
Laura R.
Review for: Pink Smooch
My personal experience with any baby lips products isn’t very pleasing. Ive used it in the past and tried to love it, but for some reason it dries my lips out horribly. I seem to have to keep applying to soothe my lips but still within minutes dry out terribly and crack. It may work for other people, but for me its a no.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price of this item is great. Also great for your lips for something light and neutral. My 4 year old loves wearing these. Makes her feel like a grown up, even though its a balm with little tint. Keeps your lips from being cracked and dry. Great to wear just to add some color to your lips while you run errands.
Savannah C.
Review for: STRAWBERRY POP
I had so many baby lips when I was younger. It was my introduction to lipstick and lip color. I would definitely recommend this to younger people starting out with makeup. Definitely for the tweet crowd it’s just the perfect amount of color without going over the top. And it’s inexpensive so you can experiment with color.
Heather A.
gilbert, AZ
Review for: TOASTED TAUPE, CREAMY CORAL
I got these lipsticks as gifts for my birthday and i was hesitant to use them at first because i have so many lipsticks already, but i do like these. The colors are nice, i have summery shades, and i love how easy the application is. I keep the taupe one in my handbag in case i ever need to use it.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Review for: Pink Smooch
I allow my daughter to use this product. She’s fairly young still for full colored lip color but this colored balm is perfect for her and doesn’t over do her with color. She’s a little girl with a love for makeup and even I e used this product when wanting a very natural hint of color to my lips.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Review for: CREAMY CORAL
My favorite Baby Lips so far! Love the Toasted Taupe color and it is so moisturizing. It does not feel sticky on your lips and it stays on a long time. It goes on just like a lipstick, so it is very easy to apply. If you are looking for an alternative to your ordinary lip balm, this is for you!
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the baby lips line!! So so comfortable to wear every where and the tinted ones are amazing. Seriously as easy as putting on chap stick but you get the color to help take your lips to the next level. I swear I’m collecting them in every color! Hope this line never gets discontinued!
Lulu ❤.
How are people feeling about these? I was so disappointed!
Catrina C.
Davis, CA
I love trying and collecting all the Baby Lips balms, but I've never seen these before! I usually get my products at Target. What other stores can I find these at? I like instant gratification and hope to not have to order off of Maybelline online!
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
Is this more pigmented then the original baby lips?
Eva J.
Where do you get this kind??
Isabel A.
Hi! Is it an intense color?