Maybelline Affinitone Perfecting and Protecting Number 03 Sand Pressed Powder, Light 9 g by May uploaded by Martina B.

BY MAY

Maybelline Affinitone Perfecting & Protecting 03 Light Sand Pressed Powder 9g;Colour : 03 Light Sand;True-To-Skin Perfecting Powder;Perfecting & Protecting;RRP ?.99 see more...

Lena A.
Port Reading
Very good powder, and used it somewhere 4 years ago - now the quality of order has increased! Light, does not clog, does not mask well, but does not look like a mask. Dry skin does not dry. Sponge in it, of course, awful, but I put the brush - the result is excellent.
Martina B.
I have the liquid one by this line and I have to admit it’s a little bit to orangey in my opinion, I bought it after I got tanned so I was darker than my usual but it was still to dark for me.
I was a little upset because I love maybelline but I don’t think I would by this again.

back