BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liquid Powder Concealer in One. Oil Free. SPF 15.

• This stick foundation is medium or high coverage?? This s...1 Answers
  • Is this brand expensive? Does it work well?1 Answers
  • how do i get free sample1 Answers
alexus c.
Marshall
Review for: Makeup more...
this is my HG for contour! I would never use it as a foundation but I LOVE the shade toffee to contour with. I just think my contour is perfect every time with this that I haven't even bothered trying a high end product when this one is so amazing. I think the secret is get the right shade! They were out of the toffee and I got the darkest shade one day and it makes me look too muddy. But seriously go buy this if you like to contour!
AliyağŸŽ€ A.
bloomington, IL
Review for: Makeup more...
I am in love with this product. It acts like concealer too with foundation effect. It is not dry at all. You need not apply concealer it covers everything on your faceMaybelline 3-1 Express Makeup Stick
Amanda W.
Review for: Makeup more...
This is an okay concealer. I have tried multiple different shades of it but no matter how light or dark it still makes my face look kind of orange. It is a fair price but it never matches my skin tone and it does not last me all day. overall I was pretty disappointed with this make up
Carly R.
Aspinwall, PA
My only complaint is that maybelline still tests on animals so whenever this stick runs out I will no longer be using it. I did love the product but I am completely switching to only cruelty free products
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
I have dark circles under my eyes that need to be prepped before applying my facial make up. I have used Maybelline since I was a young girl as I trust the name, the brand, and the product. I use the Maybelline3-1 Express Makeup in Ivory color to conceal these dark circles and the blemishes of which my skin is prone to.The creaminess of the product helps it to go on smooothly and right where you want it without bulky or caky resdue for everyone to see. i FIND IVORIES to be the right colors for me as I have very fair skin that shows blemishes.Look for colors that accent you skin tones and I am sure you will find great coverage from Mayballine 3-1 Express make up as well.
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I wanted to love this product. I DO NOT. It left my face feeling cakey and after using it for a week it caused major breakouts. It has cute packaging. it didn't have a wide variety of shades, it didn't last all day ( even with primer and setting spray). I will maybe purchase it again in a year or so to see if they have updated the formula.
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
This makeup stick is phenomenal. It is not thick and pasty and glides on smoothly. You can purchase at any drug store, I buy it all the time. It is my go to under eye concealer LOL. It isn't too expensive and I would definitely recommend to you! It covers very well.
Xiomara A.
Loved this product but stopped using it cause i started using blenders and felt like this doesnt work well with sponge blenders. For me it didnt last long and doesnt have that much coverage. Maybe because i was rubbing it all over my face with a weird brush i used to use for it.
Janna M.
Maricopa, AZ
This product was ok. I have a mix of oily and dry skin. It worked well in the oily parts but became a little flaky in the dry skin areas. If I only use it on the oily skin I can recommend this to others. I liked the packaging and the price was ok also. I would recommend it to people with oily skin.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
I love this one for spot coverage. I did find I needed a light hand with it and my store didn't have all the colors available but overall a good choice for quick makeup looks. I don't think I would recommend it for dry skin though as it made my dry patches very noticeable.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
Is this makeup better or as good as mac, just wanted to know because I wear mac but when I don't have money for it I want a second brand that is a little cheaper to buy
Tania A.
Brooklyn, NY
how do i get free sample
Sara C.
Did anyone else feel as if this product made their face oily?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This stick foundation is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's is good for oil skin??
Allison L.
Is this brand expensive? Does it work well?