2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #25 in Foundation Sticks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liquid Powder Concealer in One. Oil Free. SPF 15. see more...

• This stick foundation is medium or high coverage?? This stick found...1 Answers
  • Is this brand expensive? Does it work well?1 Answers
  • how do i get free sample1 Answers
Sara L.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
These are cool for some contour practice. They are made for controlling shine which means they're a matte cream and they come in a stick which is the perfect way for beginners to apply their contour shades. Be sure to have a beauty blender to blend it out and you're in business. Grab a few shades, ranging from light to dark. Look to a contour palette in the shades you would use for your skin tone to match which shades you would use in the Maybelline Shine Control Stick. Use the lighter colors to highlight where the light hits your face and the darker colors to shade in where the shadows fall, then blend it all out. It's a fun and cost effective way to get a little practice with this whole contour craze.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
This is one of the best types of makeup/cover-up I've ever used/found. I don't know why they discontinued it, as all of us that use(d) it are in love with it. I put it on once in the morning, put a little powder on, and I'm good to go. The skin tone matches mine, almost exactly (I use Buff) and the product itself (not the wear time) lasts months, even if you use it everyday. I'm glad these are available on Amazon now.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my Go-To shine stick before I converted over to MAC. #Maybelline products, on me, tend to crease and run even with primer so I stay with MAC and Benefit Cosmetics but if you're in a jam or tight on cash hit up the Maybelline! I think this is the best cosmetic line, for the price, to learn what you can skimp on and what you need to spend real money on. Good luck!
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
I have used this product for years. The stores no longer carry this product. Online on Ebay is the only place I can get this product at a good price. And this is one of only a few makeups that are found in a tube so you don't have to dig in the makeup, pour the makeup or use a sponge to put it on. I wish Maybelline had not discontinued this item
Amy W.
Amy W.
Katy, TX
I was surprised by this product. I wasn't expecting much since it's just a drug store product but for the price, I was really impressed with the quality! It was long lasting and there were so many shades to choose from I found a color that was my perfect match. I may not use this daily but it would be perfect to keep on hand in a pinch.
Leilani M.
Leilani M.
Pasadena, CA
These makeup sticks are the fastest and easiest way to put on your foundation and using two sticks different colors to do contouring with your foundation. Just color on like a crayon in the places you want the colors on your face and then use your blending sponge. Coverage is great and it's nice, easy and clean.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Kent, OH
I use this product as a contour aid. The only complaint I have is how quick it is used up. It's extremely easy to use though, and that's why I like it so much. I have combination skin, and it's long-lasting. I like the product, but don't normally purchase it because it doesn't last as long as other products.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes! I love these! So I get a slightly lighter shade and use them to help contour my cheek bones and get rid of under eye rings. The stick package helps to not get foundation on my hands and helps to get good angles for dramatic cheek bones. I use this every day and would recommend to literally anyone.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the coverage sticks give your face! It is so awesome to have a little go a long way. The product lasts longer that way which is also a plus. Makes my skin feel good as well because even though I have full coverage it doesn't feel cakey or heavy like other products do. Love this stuff!
Cayla D.
Cayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Maybelline 3-1 Express Makeup was something I enjoyed and it did its job well. It was my first time using this product and it was long-lasting for me. I have a pale skin tone with a pink undertone and my skin is acne prone, but this product didn't make my acne worse.
Misti M.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
Is this makeup better or as good as mac, just wanted to know because I wear mac but when I don't have money for it I want a second brand that is a little cheaper to buy
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick foundation is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's is good for oil skin??
Allison L.
Allison L.
Is this brand expensive? Does it work well?
Tania A.
Tania A.
Brooklyn, NY
how do i get free sample
Sara C.
Sara C.
Did anyone else feel as if this product made their face oily?