Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus

The Nudes Palette: One Palette. Infinite Looks. 12 curated shades from natural to smokey, shimmer to matte, positioned to perfectly complement each other in Duos, Trio, Quads. Create infinite nude looks with just 1 easy to use palette.Dare to Go Nude.

Son cremosos? O secos?
Me encataria probar esta paleta?
I want a sample please
Start your review of Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus!
Product Highlights
This product is a much cheaper option to the urban decay naked 2 palette. super pigmented shadows as well.in reviews
I love this palette. It's super affordable and a great mix of neutral mattes and shimmers. The colors are pigmented and apply like butter. It's great for traveling.in reviews
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Beckah M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this Maybelline "The Nudes" eyeshadow palette often. I use the light shades for under my eyebrow as highlighters. I love the light shades, as they are nude and go with almost every color of eyeshadow I pair them with. This has been my favorite Maybelline palette.
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: CVS
I love nudes! This palette is awesome because you can create many different looks. From natural to sophisticated, or even sultry. This is even complimentary to use along with other palettes on hand. For $12 it's a steal, I highly recommend it!
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I AM LOVING THIS NUDE EYESHADOW PALETTE FROM MAYBELLINE! I have used this several times to create a different look, and I am so impressed with it! The colors stay on all day, even the heat!!! This palette makes my green eyes POP! Awesome price, too! I definitely recommend this product!
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Dayana A.
Purchased at: Target
Lately this has been one of my most used palette, the colors are beautiful and easy to blend, it’s a very affordable palette that includes matte and shimmer eyeshadows perfect for any occasion, I will definitely recommend it if you like browns and warm colors. Maybelline
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this eyeshadow palette. I wear it almost every day. This is very reasonable in price. The color are all very nice. The more shimmery shades are a bit better the the mattes, but they all are very blendable. I really like this a lot and would recommend it!
Ike P.
Panama City, Fl
LISTEN UP GIRLS!  I have just found the best eye shadow you will ever lay your eyes on!  I fell in love with this great product and i had to stop myself because I almost bought another one today.  It has everything I and most other people will need in a normal day.  I love the variety, there is natural, simple, and neutral colors AND glitter colors.  I bought mine at Walmart and was not expecting much. I use with my  BS-MALL(TM) Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brush Kit from amazon. GREAT PRODUCT!
Trisha T.
Jerome, ID
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Trisha T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the black in this eye shadow. I use it as eye liner. It was reasonably priced. I like the other colors too. It stays on my eyes for a good amount of the day. Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus
Galilea O.
Las Vegas, NV
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Galilea O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best color in this palette is the matte black! I strongly recommend this palette. All shadows are styler pigmented. Comes with both shimmery and matte shades!
Julia G.
Morrow, GA
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Julia G.
This eyeshadow palette has all the nudes that can make several different eye looks. I love how the formula feels and stays on my eyes without creasing. I really like the shimmer shades that I can just pop on my eye. I would definitely recommend this product. Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
Amber S.
Newark, DE
Mayb. Ombre Palet.The 01 Nus uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: CVS
Also another Maybelline product I love! It glides on smooth easy with my eye lids and doesn't make them itch. It's amazing professional colors and can be blended with each other. Definitely not a first time user and would definitely recommend to everyone!

2,844 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mireille O.
Arlington, VA
il y a 10 mois
Alison J. il y a 7 mois
I would recommend using an eyelid primer. It definitely helps when applying the eyeshadows.
Adriana A.
il y a un an
Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette on a scale of 1-10, how pigmented are the colors from 'the nudes'? any notable info i should know before purchasing? thanks!?
Amanda S. il y a un an
About a 6
Kristell P.
Mérida, Yucatan
il y a un an
Leiticia C. il y a un an
If you’re looking for something that is really pigmented, this palette doesn’t offer much.