BY MAYA KAIMAL

Tropical Coconut and Tamarind. All natural. Vegan. Gluten free. My family s home-cooked Indian food inspired me to create sauces that make it easier for you to feed your family-deliciously and naturally. Goa is famous for its beautiful beaches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
terren z.
Norman, OK
I really love this sauce + the other sauces by this brand. They taste much more authentic than others I've tried + are a good price and value. I definitely recommend this!
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
Ever since visiting India for several weeks back in 2010, I have been obsessed with Indian food. Finding easy-to-prepare, delicious, Indian food here in the U.S. is nearly impossible, but Maya Kaimal satisfies my cravings for Indian food. This simmer sauce is the first step to an easy, inexpensive, delicious meal. The instructions tell you how to cook it with chicken. I pour mine over rice and enjoy with delicious garlic naan. Heaven in my mouth! If you love Indian food, this is worth trying!