GroceryPantryMaya Kaimal
Indian Simmer Sauce Goan Coconut 125 oz

Maya Kaimal Indian Simmer Sauce Goan Coconut 12.5 oz

by Maya Kaimal

Tropical Coconut and Tamarind. All natural. Vegan. Gluten free. My family s home-cooked Indian food inspired me to create sauces that make it easier for you to feed your family-deliciously and naturally. Goa is famous for its beautiful beaches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maya Kaimal Indian Simmer Sauce Goan Coconut 12.5 oz!
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
Ever since visiting India for several weeks back in 2010, I have been obsessed with Indian food. Finding easy-to-prepare, delicious, Indian food here in the U.S. is nearly impossible, but Maya Kaimal satisfies my cravings for Indian food. This simmer sauce is the first step to an easy, inexpensive, delicious meal. The instructions tell you how to cook it with chicken. I pour mine over rice and enjoy with delicious garlic naan. Heaven in my mouth! If you love Indian food, this is worth trying!
Maggie M.
Moscow, ID
I wasn’t all that impressed with this sauce. It was far too expensive for the quality. I simmered chicken in it and definitely found that my cheaper sauce alternatives were yummier. It was too bland.
terren Z.
Tulsa, OK
I really love this sauce + the other sauces by this brand. They taste much more authentic than others I've tried + are a good price and value. I definitely recommend this!

Looking for your answer?