Add a Photo

By MAYA KAIMAL
Maya Kaimal All Natural Mild Sweet Spices & Tomato Tikka Masala Indian Simmer Sauce.
Martha L.
Martha L.
St Cloud, MN
Jan. 16, 2017, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Indian Tikka Masala Mild 15 oz
I would actually give this no stars. The worse tiki masala I've ever had. Doesn't taste anything close to the traditional Indian dish. Would rather pay the extra money and get the authentic dish at an Indian restaurant. Worst sauce purchase I have made.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
This is fantastic! I just had this the other night with chicken, rice, and lots of veggies. It was super flavorful and extremely easy. I'll definitely be having a repeat of that night's dinner very soon.
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
This sauce is great for an easy at home authentic meal. It goes great with some grilled chicken, steamed veggies and naan bread. Quick, easy and healthy for a great weeknight meal!
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
Foodie Expert
This is some awesome stuff it has a very delicious taste and it is smooth yet thick enough for other dishes.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Amazing sauce. It's rich in flavor and taste. You don't have to use much to get the full flavor.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Pretty good! Would recommend for making it home but is nothing compared to real Indian food!
kayla h.
kayla h.
Weldon, CA
Oh my I love this Tikka maya kaimal Indian sauce!! best Tikka Masada ever had!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
May 7, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Indian Tikka Masala Mild 15 oz
I cooked this product with chicken breast, and in turn, served it with miri noodles. It's delicious, and I am glad that I took a risk and gave this product a try. I would consider buying this product again.
Dea A.
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
This is amazing!!! So flavorful!! Throw some chicken and rice in with this and you've got a tasty, hearty meal!
khalida a.
khalida a.
Cherry Hill, NJ
AMAZINGLY GOOD, use a paste for a curry preferably spicy with some tandoori naan, can go well with either chicken or lamb!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
York, NE
Can I buy this online?
MARQUITA J.
MARQUITA J.
Is this super spicy or is it mild?
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
How authentic is the taste ?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
Is this spicy? I can't handle super hot and spicy foods. Also where do I find this at?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know if this has added sugars? I've been looking for a Tikka Masala sauce without any because I love it. Unfortunately it's been hard to find. :/