BY MAY LINDSTROM SKIN

May Lindstrom Skin The Jasmine Garden, 100 mL DetailsThe Jasmine Garden botanical facial mist mystical. gossamer. quench. How It Works: Tantalize skin with a fluttering of aromatic kisses, each delicious droplet infusing cells with antioxidant protection, restoring elasticity and delivering a flood of calming relief to even the most delicate complexions. Romance and tempt your exotic spirit with the gentle sensory experience of a lush botanical garden in the tropics, somewhere near a field of. see more...

Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This mist is beautiful, and feels beautiful on the skin. Gives a radiant, healthy glow and makes my skin soak up other serums and skincare very well. It also smells divine, this product will feel like a luxury to use in your skincare routine and you will love using it every time.
Desiree F.
Augusta
This has a very strong scent to it. You'll either love it or hate it. It's full of beautiful ingredients and it's among the best natural hydrating/setting sprays out there. You can use it as a mid-day pick me up or to set make-up. I also use this to prep my skin for masks that require damp skin.
Eva K.
new york, NY
An amazing facial mist. I use this before using the youth dew serum and blue cocoon. It feels amazing, is really hydrating and the scent is soooo Calming. Whenever my skin goes awry or reacts to something or just freaks out and gets blotchy/dry/red/pimply, this is the line I reach for. A must have! #reviewcrew18
Rachel C.
Preston
I love this spritz so fresh and super hydrating! Although the price is on the high side for what it is if you have the extra money it makes a lovely treat! I purchased from May’s website and their staff where super helpful. I would recommend if you have sensitive skin. May Lindstrom Skin The Jasmine Garden, 100 mL
Christie B.
I’m on my second bottle of this loveliness. At first, I thought it was an overpriced water spray. Now I’m totally obsessed and can’t be without it. It legit smells like an authentic jasmine garden! So crazy. Calms my face and adds hydration. The mist is perfect in that it saturates my skin completely but is fine enough that it doesn’t spray aggressively at me. I will splurge on this gem forever
Angela N.
Toronto, ON
I enjoy this product. Strong smell but I don’t mind. Very pricey though. Can be a bit oily
Kimberly L.
Lachute, QC
I’m pretty sure that this is what heaven smells like if it were to be put in a bottle.
It’s like a gift for the senses, a very expensive gift mind you.
This is definitely a little bit of luxury item, I mean for a spray, it’s pricey.
I should have deducted a star for that because honestly, it’s a touch much.
But it’s refreshing, hydration and just absolutely amazing. I went through a spritz phase and this was by far one of my faves.

If you have the means, I would totally recommend it.