May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon

by May Lindstrom Skin

May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon has anyone tried recently? I used to LOVE this stuff like 5 years ago but it’s pricey and I haven’t repurchased in a while.
Is this really worth it?
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon ? Is this a good skincare line?
Start your review of May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...definitely find that it is worth the splurge. I have combination/oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin, and the blue cocoon has done wonders for my skin. Not only does it hydrate my skin and not leave me feeling greasy, but it also helps to reduce redness and inflammation if/when I do get a breakout. Love!in reviews
Stephanie D.
Spokane
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Stephanie D.
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Stephanie D.
You can’t go wrong with May. The key to this product is a little goes a long way. Seriously, the very tiniest amount will get your whole face. It’s wax and water free, and melts into a beautiful oil upon contact with the skin. It smells so calming, blue tansy among other things. It really helps to moisturize and get dry spots taken care of. Can’t wait to see how it will help in the winter. It leaves my skin smooth and glowing, especially the next morning. Highly recommend!
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Tong O.
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Tong O.
I love this balm that I can use it Am and PM. It calm my skin and provide moisture. I have already repurchase this baby.
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I haven’t used in years, but I kept religiously when I was on accutane. This was a god send and getting rid of stubborn dry patches and calming down the skin. Considering a repurchase.
Nicole B.
Gresham, OR
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Nicole B.
Let me start off by saying I don't love the smell, but everything else is 5 stars. It is a spa treatment in a jar. It even helps the eczema on my hands, although it's a mild to moderate case. It's mixes great with clean dirt for a soothing, cleansing mask. If you've got some redness or sensitive skin it'll calm that as well. The amount seems small but it goes a long way. It's just an excellent product.
Kimberlee O.
Denver, CO
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Kimberlee O.
I could never say enough good things about this product. This may Lindstrom blue cocoon is the best person I have ever used. It has high concentrated amounts of blue tansy that is A natural anti-inflammatory and will bring down the look of puffiness redness and uneven skin tone. I most like to use after exfoliating getting out of the shower or in the morning if I have an uneven tone to face before I do my make up. It has a unique smell but I really love it. $180 to me is so worth of product that I love.
Charlotte B.
Santa Barbara, CA
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Charlotte B.
I read so many positive reviews for this product I had to buy it for myself. It is definitely a splurge, but it’s true when everyone says a little goes a long way. The way it melts into skin is just a magical experience and the color and smell are amazing. I initially purchased it because of redness, and while I wouldn’t say it’s completely resolved that issue, it is super soothing and hydrating.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This is one of the BEST things that have ever happened to my skin. Sunday Riley Good Genes and THIS are life changing. It is my ultimate multi use product. I use it year round! In the winter it gets rid of dry spots and wind burnt skin. And living just outside of NYC, we get some harsh winters! In the summer, this calms sunburn. Angry skin beware! I always have this within arm's reach. I actually just applied a layer of this because my skin is being a bit feisty. Oh my goodness, this is pricey but it is my problem/solution product. You know in my big fat greek week, they put windex on everything. Well this is my version of that. It does it all! It smells incredible and instantly calms me when I'm feeling like the world is spinning out of control. I love this. I will repurchase when I finally finish this container. I use it pretty often and it's like it never ends! Pricy but worth every penny! I only wish I had found it sooner. May Lindstrom can do no wrong! I am addicted to her Jasmine Garden facial spray, her Problem solver mask is incredible! The Clean Dirt just feels good, it cleanses my skin, does some light exfoliation and for some reason always puts a smile on my face. The Blue Cocoon just takes the cake for me.
Lily S.
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Lily S.
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon uploaded by Lily S.
Purchased at: Space NK
This all around salve smells absolutely divine and makes the skin on your face feel refreshed and rejuvenated right after using. It’s worth every penny! I love to apply before bed and the scent helps me sleep better too.
Haley W.
This is one of the most unique face products I have ever tried. May Lindstrom first off has the best customer service of brands possible! Second, yes her stuff is extremely expensive and it will last you quite a while but its an investment. This is a face moisturinger and is a balm and when you rub it into your skin it becomes an oil. It is thick and I have very sensitive acne prone skin and I for sure thought it would break me out... nope been using it a few nights a week and it doesn't. great mixed into regular face lotion to make it last longer. If you can afford it try it!
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such a treat to use. It smells so unique-- sort of like chocolate and flowers. But check the ingredients-- they are truly unique and all natural. The packaging is heavy and solid. This is a new product to me but I can really see a difference using it under my eyes. The skin is plumper and fine lines are reduced. It's also just a soothing experience to use this product. I haven't noticed dramatic changes on the rest of my face, but as I said, it's new. I think the price is truly based on the ingredients so I did not dock a star for the high price. However, I did dock a star because I really wish this came in a smaller jar for less money. Since there are no preservatives in the product, I fear this will go bad well before I've used it up and it's so sad to see such a beautiful product wasted. I'm going to decant a small amount and keep the rest in the fridge. May Lindstrom herself said blue cocoon should last about a year, possibly more if well-maintained.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
il y a 3 mois
Fraley  B.
Morehead, KY
il y a 6 mois
May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon ? Is this a good skincare line?
Elle N. il y a 6 mois
Really great and made in small batches! If the line is within your budget, go for it! You may also like a skincare line called Eminence 💕
member-13836
il y a un an
Jeannette G. il y a 5 mois
Without question. I got it as a sample when I bought the problem solver over a year ago and I still use it. When I run out, I will buy it again. It’s great for soothing your skin, highlighting, and as an eye cream. I use it daily and love it!
Yulia G. il y a un an
You might want to check out blue butterfly balm by Sonya Dakar, it looks identical to the blue cocoon and is a lot more affordable. I still personally prefer May’s version!
Aryn L. il y a un an
It can help with redness, dehydration, irritation etc. but it will not do anything for veins.
Aryn L. il y a un an
Generally it does not but they offer Afterpay on certain retailers so instead of shelling out all the money at once you can split it into payments.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
il y a 3 ans
Christina R. il y a 3 ans
I use it as a moisturizer. It’s especially helpful in the winter months as I live in the northeast. I also use it anytime my skin feels reactive or sensitive. It’s expensive, but a little goes a long way and it’s worth it.