MAY EVER FRESH POWD MED BGE

Maybelline Everfresh Pressed Powder ( Medium Beige ) 0.3 Oz / 8.8 G.

Maybelline Everfresh Pressed Powder ( Medium Beige ) 0.3 Oz / 8.8 G.; Medium Beige.; FRAGRANCE-FREE // HYPOALLERGENIC.; FULL SIZE ( NET WT. 0.3 OZ // 8.8 G ).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAY EVER FRESH POWD MED BGE!
Tracy
I bought this to give me some extra color and touch up during the summer. I like the compact to keep in my purse. Does the job but does not compare to Mac or Clinique. Would recommend for an extra to keep in purse.
douglasville
I got this product when I was in high school and I absolutely loved it because it gives you a good coverage but yet really light feeling it was great for a long school day also for a quick every day make up look
Pelican lake , WI
It made my face look all powderie. Just didn’t look natural. My skin tone is a light to medium. I think by making it lighter. Not by color just light feeling on your face. Not sure.
Moundsville
Good coverage, but sometimes cakey. I like something smoother and more breathable. That doesn't age the look of my skin. Something lighter with a slight shine.
I loved this until it starting caking in my fine lines and wrinkles it is good product for the younger generation but this is no good for people once u hit 30years of age.
Philadelphia
i Have been using this since high school im 41 now! love the product. its easy to blend and its great to use along other products like blushes, priming powders etc. i feel it need something in there to help with oily skin as mine is but its great to combine with other products that help with that and it doesnt crease or cake loooooove it!
st. joseph , MO
I wasn't very fond of this product.. It did the job just fine, but I was expecting to be a little more impressed with the results. It was also hard to find a good color match with my skin so that didn't help with my overall look when I was finished. Maybe if I can find my shade I would try it again
Tampa
I love this product. It leaves my face so silky smooth . i use it over foundation for full all day coverage and it works great in the florida heat. It does not leave streaking or running all day long. I highly recommend this powder.
I liked the powder but my skin wasn’t really responding well to it but that might just be my sensitive skin other than that, I would recommend it ... unless you have sensitive skin
Long Beach, CA
I usually like this brand of products, however i'm struggling to find a powder that lasts all day. This only seems to last a couple of hours before needing touch ups.

Looking for your answer?