MAY EVER FRESH POWD MED BGE

Maybelline Everfresh Pressed Powder ( Medium Beige ) 0.3 Oz / 8.8 G.

Maybelline Everfresh Pressed Powder ( Medium Beige ) 0.3 Oz / 8.8 G.; Medium Beige.; FRAGRANCE-FREE // HYPOALLERGENIC.; FULL SIZE ( NET WT. 0.3 OZ // 8.8 G ).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAY EVER FRESH POWD MED BGE!
Everett , WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nunca lo he usado , espero probarlo muy pronto , he eschuado buenas reseńas pero aún no he tenido la oportunidad de comprarlo
Girard
Always looks great my shine is gone, goes on very nice, I really like the the way it feels. Goes a long way. I have no cons
louisville
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s was good but the color wasn’t for me sadly but definitely will buy another one but just kinda expensive which is crazy
Didn’t use this color as I am very fair skinned. Overall covered up well but didn’t last as long as would of liked it to.
Winston-Salem
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn’t care for this powder that much as it seemed to cake up on my face. I don’t think I would recommend this product.
Liberty, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this when I was younger but now I prefer to use bare minerals products because my skin doesn't break out as much
Doral, FL
I don’t really like this product, I don’t know if was me or what but it give me allergies. So I don’t used anymore
Benson , NC
I really don’t like that much because I feel like is not a type for me my skin tone is middle i really don’t not
Riverside , CA
I love this but I can’t seem to find it and when I look online I can’t find it so now it’s time to find a new one
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Full coverage. Matched my skin perfectly and went on smooth and didn't look powdery. Made my skin look flawless.

Looking for your answer?