May Coop Raw Sheet

by May Coop

From the cult favorite brand May Coop comes a beautiful sheet mask that delivers hydrating maple water straight to your skin. This unbleached cotton sheet mask is soaked in a rich serum that, thanks to the small, tight molecules of maple sap, sink through the surface of your skin. Perfect for tired, sallow skin that needs a boost of energy. Ideal for Dry skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of May Coop Raw Sheet!
How would you rate this product?
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
May Coop Raw Sheet uploaded by Danniel R.
The Raw Sheet Mask is designed to intensely hydrate and nourish. It’s perfect for tired, sallow skin in need of a boost. This product contains 25 grams (0.88 oz) and has a very light natural scent. The sheet mask is made of unbleached cotton and it’s a pretty large mask. The eyes, nose, and mouth holes all fit comfortably and it’s pretty soft. Recommended use is to cleanse and tone the skin. Apply the sheet mask and leave on for 10-20 minutes and then remove and pat in the remaining essence into the skin for full absorption. After using, because I’ve used their Raw Sauce (review) before I knew this would be quite similar though with some different ingredients. The mask itself is soft and comfortable and natural as it’s unbleached and pure cotton so it would be good if you are sensitive to the material. The mask has plenty of essence and it doesn’t have a strong scent, it’s kind of natural and rather light so I don’t believe this would be a problem for sensitive skin. I found it be hydrating, soothing, and nourishing and the effects lasted over 12 hours. The quality of the mask is really good which explains the higher price tag. I would recommend this to people with dry, dull, and/or sensitive skin. What I like: this mask is very hydrating, soothing, and nourishing with long-lasting effects. There are no strong scents and the material is natural and comfortable. There’s lots of essence and the mask is really nice quality. I think this is also a good choice if you have sensitive skin. What I don’t like: it’s a great mask, the only deterrent might be the price.
Nena V.
Madison , WI
I can’t even explain how much I am in love with this item right now. The hydration level is unbelievable!!
Kelsey B.
Philadelphia, PA
Really refreshing mask. Moisturizing without breaking me out. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this helped blemishes.

Looking for your answer?