BY MAY COOP

A hydrating, nourishing essence featuring a silky formula that's highly concentrated in maple tree sap to create a stronger skin environment, helping prep the skin to better absorb products to follow and boosting their effectiveness. This essence helps effective ingredients penetrate into skin, thanks to its unique maple-tree sap base. The innovative formulation is packed with nourishing botanical complexes, along with ingredients possessing antioxidant properties, which neutralize free radicals and support natural skin cell regeneration. This luxuriously silky liquid has a smooth, non-sticky texture that quickly absorbs into the skin for an instant boost of hydration, resulting in skin that's not only healthier-looking, but better able to obtain the benefits from any product applied afterwards. It's further enriched with unique, botanical, herbal, and floral complexes to intensely hydrate and promote a radiant complexion. Maple tree sap particles are almost the exact same size as our bodily fluids (even smaller than water) and enable the formula to easily absorb deep into the skin. The essence intensively hydrates and delivers critical nourishment to skin, creating a healthy-looking glow from within. It also helps prep skin to better absorb subsequent products, such as serums and moisturizers, so that you get the most out of both your morning and evening skincare routines. This product is cruelty-free. see more...

May Coop Raw Sauce
  • "I first purchased the travel size of this when I was in the checkout line at sephora. I use it in the morning and night after I wash my face. When I ran out of the product I knew i had to get more, I went out and bought the full sized bottle. This product makes my skin glow and is very hydrating, it makes my skin so soft and I typically use a moisturizer after I use this product. I will continue to purchase it. While it is expensive, it lasts a very long time so I think it is worth it!" in 21 reviews
Emma N.
Review for: May Coop Raw Sauce 5.07 oz more...
I was not the biggest fan of this. It felt smooth and hydrating when I first applied it, but it interfered with the rest of my skincare routine. It made my face feel so sticky and didn’t allow the rest of my skincare to work it’s way into the skin. I tried it for a while just to see if it made a noticeable difference, but it didn’t do much for me. This might be better for oily skin types, as it made my dry/combo skin feel drier than normal.
Tina C.
Review for: May Coop Raw Sauce 1.35 oz more...
The Raw Sauce was part of my first order from Peach & Lilly. I absolutely love this product. It is a toner and essence in one and it smells like heaven. My skin drinks this up like a glass of water. I have noticed that it also helps whatever products I use after to absorb fully. I have the Ordinary Rose Hip Oil and it always seemed to sit on my skin. With the Raw Sauce it absorbs completely. I bought the small bottle to try and will definitely be purchasing the larger size. It gives your skin a nice matte finish and think it would be great under makeup. My skin looks more even since I started using it.
crmn m.
Review for: May Coop Raw Sauce 1.35 oz more...
I bought this at Marshall’s for about $7 during the holidays and it has such a great scent. I don’t see it do anything amazing to my skin but it does leave it feeling very soft and moisturized!! I use it after washing my face and then I apply moisturizer.
Brielle W.
Review for: May Coop Raw Sauce 5.07 oz more...
I. LOVE. THIS. SAUCE. It has made the largest difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. It is a toner and emulsion. As soon as I apply it, I can see a noticeable difference. My skin gets so MOISTURIZED and PLUMP. It honestly looks like I have baby skin after using this. I've also used this on my mother, who is 50+, and it looks amazing on her as well! I'd definitely recommend this to any and everyone!
Briana n.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: May Coop Raw Sauce 1.35 oz more...
I used to buy this at Sephora when they still sold it and I loved it. I would apply it after I showered and had washed my face. I used it as a toner/moisturizer and I loved the way that it made my skin feel. It felt so hydrated and I my make up would go on alot smoother too. I wish they still sold this at Sephora otherwise I would have to get it shipped here to HI.
Laura T.
I have been using this for over a year. I love this essence and it is a staple in my shikcare routine. I put about five drops into my hand, tap my hands together and then press them on my face. I literally can feel my face hydrate upon application of this product. I used to have very dry, flakey skin. With regular use my skin is no longer dry, flakey or dehydrated. I will continue to use
Reanna B.
Review for: May Coop Raw Sauce 5.07 oz more...
One of my go to serums. I use this after my cleanser and micellar water. I take about 4 drops and pat into the skin. It’s so hydrating for my normal/dry skin and gives a tacky feeling that I personally look for in any serum or primer. I feel like it gets into the skin and hydrates instead of sitting atop the surface of my skin. I have had no other problems using this with other steps in my makeup routine. This will last you a long time. I bought the biggest size and still have a lot left almost a year later.
Charlotte W.
Review for: May Coop Raw Sauce 5.07 oz more...
Smell likes heaven! It does what it claimed and leaves me a fully hydrated skin but you may find disappointed if you use toner as your 2nd step of cleaning routine. A little goes a long way. I love the glass bottle but do be careful with this tall glass bottle though. This is my 2nd bottle because I broke my 1st bottle when it was 4/5 full.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I’m not sure what is in this mystery serum that makes it work so well, but I am glad it is in there. This serum is my favorite one I have used. The consistency is thick enough that it feels like it is actually doing something. After using this as part of my skincare routine I noticed my skin was way more moisturized and glowy. The texture evens out. I think it may have even plumped my skin up a bit. If you are curious they have a smaller travel size that still gives you a good amount to try out before you commit to the big bottle.
Marianne Z.
I tried out the mini/travel size version that I got from the Peach & Lily sample sale a few months back. I'm onto the full size now! This smells so refreshing (a plus) and I always look forward to this step of my routine (post-cleansing and toning). This absorbs incredibly quickly into the skin and I do think it's made a difference in the texturing and glowiness of my skin.  It is also meant to help the skin absorb the rest of my routine - I can't say for certain that it does this, but I have been loving it regardless.
Michelle H.
Where can you find this?
Kathleen S.
I have heard and read amazing things about this product but how does it sit under makeup? Will my makeup just slide all over? Tia
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
I love the idea of an essence, emulsion, and toner in one, but have sensitive skin. Would you say this product is well-suited for those with sensitive skin? Was it worth the price and did you see a notable difference in your skin after prolonged use? I'd love something that not only balanced my skin tone, and cleaned out my pores.
Stephanie K.
Opinions on this essence? Or other recommendations on essence products. Looking to add one to my skin care routine this year!
Meaghan H.
Do you use this as a toner or essence? What kind of benefits have you seen from using it?