May Coop Raw Sauce

by May Coop

A hydrating, nourishing essence featuring a silky formula that's highly concentrated in maple tree sap to create a stronger skin environment, helping prep the skin to better absorb products to follow and boosting their effectiveness. This essence helps effective ingredients penetrate into skin, thanks to its unique maple-tree sap base. The innovative formulation is packed with nourishing botanical complexes, along with ingredients possessing antioxidant properties, which neutralize free radicals and support natural skin cell regeneration. This luxuriously silky liquid has a smooth, non-sticky texture that quickly absorbs into the skin for an instant boost of hydration, resulting in skin that's not only healthier-looking, but better able to obtain the benefits from any product applied afterwards. It's further enriched with unique, botanical, herbal, and floral complexes to intensely hydrate and promote a radiant complexion. Maple tree sap particles are almost the exact same size as our bodily fluids (even smaller than water) and enable the formula to easily absorb deep into the skin. The essence intensively hydrates and delivers critical nourishment to skin, creating a healthy-looking glow from within. It also helps prep skin to better absorb subsequent products, such as serums and moisturizers, so that you get the most out of both your morning and evening skincare routines. This product is cruelty-free.

Has anyone had a breakout from this ?
Does anyone feel this is has too much alcohol content?
Where can I purchase this at? Sephora no longer sells it, does anyone know why they stopped carrying it ?
Start your review of May Coop Raw Sauce!
Product Highlights
...bought the full sized bottle. This product makes my skin glow and is very hydrating, it makes my skin so soft and I typically use a moisturizer after I use this product. I will continue to purchase it. While it is expensive, it lasts a very long time so I think it is worth it!in reviews
Kelli Q.
Mcallen, TX
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Kelli Q.
I recommend this as often as I can! I LOVE the May Coop Raw Sauce so much. It has really helped my skin and it is a great first step in my skincare routine. I love using the foam cleanser and then the raw sauce both morning and night.
Chris B.
Bowie, MD
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Chris B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn’t know much about essences before buying this product but this is an absolute STAPLE in my morning routine. This is my first step after cleansing and I use this in my AM routine as it is lighter and less harsh than a toner. It really preps my skin for the rest of my routine and is super, SUPER hydrating. Sometimes, on my lazy days, this is my final step - this product alone gives you a nice, hydrating glow. It has a light, clean scent - reminds me of a day at the spa! This was my first dive into the k-beauty world and I’m glad I gave this product a chance.
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the May Coop Raw Sauce! It has the consistency between a toner and essence, and it doubles up as both. I leave it in the bathroom and apply it right after I shower, before my skin dries out. It leaves my skin plump and hydrated, and helps my moisturizers sink in! It has a nice fragrance that isn’t overpowering. This product has also never broken me out! I’m almost done with my bottle and I’m planning on getting a second one!
Rachel M.
St Louis Park, MN
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Rachel M.
I so wanted to love this! It’s so hydrating and nourishing, but unfortunately for my combination/easily clogged skin it just didn’t work. It caused breakouts unfortunately. I think this works best with drier/more mature skin! In about twenty years, I’ll probably love it! But until then it’s a no-go. But I’d give it a try! This was purchased at Peach & Lily.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Tong O.
I love the essence. First of all, the packaging is well made with a clothing bag, there is a stopper to prevent leakage. The smell is honey and thickness of it is good for my last layer of hydration. May Coop Raw Sauce
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Gabrielle C.
🍂 I absolutely LOVE this essence! 🍁 It features Sugar Maple Sap along with other hydrating and nourishing ingredients. I’ve never been a big believer in essences, but when I got a sample and saw how glowy and nourished my skin looked I knew I had to invest in the full sized product! Easily absorbs into the skin and leaves it feeling ready for moisturizer and makeup prep. The packaging is lovely and the bottle feels heavy and expensive. #summerskincare #glowon #skincaresavior
Carie T.
Long Beach, CA
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Carie T.
This product is like a pre moisturizer for my moisturizer, aka essence. It is very light and smells great. It really helps my moisturizer absorb better. My skin has looked a bit smoothr after using this for a month. I'm not a big fan of how the product comes out because it's hard to get product on my hands but the bottle is pretty.
Dylan M.
May Coop Raw Sauce uploaded by Dylan M.
I just purchased this product on my own. So far so good. I use The Ordinary’s Glycolic toner which dries out my problem areas so this is super good when bringing the moisture back in. As far as texture, it’s not as thick as the CORSX essence that I’m use to. I’m going to keep it in my routine and definitely keep updating this review.
marissa C.
Providence, RI
I know this is a popular product but I just don't recommend it. It contains a high amount of Alcohol and that is never good in skincare, it breaks down collagen and causes irritation (even if you can't feel it) Alcohol is used a lot to sanitize and enhance penetration of products, but the cons far exceed the pros.
Samantha G.
Lowell
This essence/ toner is quite amazing. I use it every day and I've noticed that my skin is retaining more moisture and has a tighter look and feel. A little goes a long way so this will last me a a while. It has a nice fresh sent and I will definitely be put this product again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bee G.
Tustin
il y a 3 ans
Jessica J. il y a un an
Very hydrating with great packaging. It works on all skin types but is especially helpful for dry skin issues