May uploaded by Sam K.

BY GELLUSION

Emerald, the birthstone of May GELlusion is a 2-step, non-toxic, gel-effect nail polish formula that glides on effortlessly for full, rich coverage. No base coat needed. Dries quickly; no UV/LED lamp needed. Can be removed with standard acetone nail polish remover. Simple use: - Clean nail with nail polish remover. - Apply nail polish directly to dry nails, starting at cuticle and brushing downward. - Step 1: apply 1 or 2 coats of GELlusion color. allow 30 seconds to dry between coats. - Step 2: Fuse color by using GELlusion Gel Top Coat, for perfect gel-like shine. 9-Free(non-toxic) / 100% PETA Certified Size: 15 mL / 0.5 fl oz. MADE IN USA see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sam K.
Spring, TX
May OK I'm not a nail technician obviously but I do enjoy having a beautiful color on my nails. Two coats are more than enough to make sure this beautiful nail polish true color shines. I also enjoy the fact that it's non_toxic.
#nailpolish #onfleek May

Kiss Nails (Pack of 30)
Sally Hansen® Dries Instantly Top Coat™ Nail Polish
Angel E.
Mobile
I was able to put only one coat and be good. There is never a nail polish that doesn't chip on me. However, it would be nice to not chip so quickly. Not a long lasting nail polish. It was part of my Ipsy package. I don't know that I would buy this brand.
Stephani R.
Me encantó esta pintura de uñas, su color me parece precioso, la textura y lo brillante que se ve. Dura varios días en las uñas cosa que me encanta, recomiendo mucho la marca. Me llegó en una suscripción que hice
Bruna M.
I really liked this polish, for me it works really well, I spent a whole week with that in my nails, but after that it started comes out, but in general I liked, I definitely could buy from this brand!
Mariela G.
Bakersfield
It’s a super cute simple nail polish but the coat won’t stay on long. I really love the color but wish it would have more of a shine and a long lasting wear.
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
This nail polish chipped off within the same night after I took a shower. The brush was really nice and the color was deep but I wouldn't buy it again.