BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Yuban Traditional Medium Roast Premium Coffee 31 oz see more...

CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
This is my go to coffee and home and at work. It is full of flavor and the smell it just intoxicating, when you're brewing it. I repeatedly buy Yuban over and over again because of its flavor. Try it and you'll love it.
magali p.
Vista, CA
At my old work we used this brand. All the ladies loved that they could add there own creamer and it would balance the taste of the coffee
Casey B.
Hawthorne, CA
I use this coffee everyday at my job were I work 13 hour shifts. And one cup keeps me going all day with no jitters. I really don't like the coffee taste but this coffees taste is pretty good
atk k.
Has some of the best tasting coffee. And for someone who doesn't want to dark can get medium and this is perfect.
Sarah R.
Lemoore
Reminds me of my childhood. My grandparents used to drink this coffee and I also now enjoy it.
diana v.
Antioch, CA
Great everyday coffee, usually well priced. Usually it goes well blended or with ice once it cools down, or just hot for a morning wake me up.
Sammie F.
Mariposa, CA
My boyfriend LOVES this coffee brand. He cannot get enough of it! We are always fully stocked with it to ensure he gets his daily dose of "amazing" in the morning. I have to agree--it has a great smooth and lighter taste that we both enjoy.
Yanna J.
I love love loveeeeeeeeee this coffee! It has that rich coffee bean smell. An it's really dark an heavy so I don't have to add so much grounded coffee a little goes a long way an it still gives you that strong coffee flavor
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Full of flavor. One of my favorites to brew. Rich, strong, and full bodied. We tried this when it went on sale once and never stopped buying it!
Emily H.
Paso Robles , Ca
This is a rich bold coffee. It has a smooth taste without that acidic after taste some coffees have. Of all the brands in the store, thus is the one I always reach for.