Maxwell House Wake-Up Roast - 30.65 oz uploaded by Alysha L.Maxwell House Wake-Up Roast - 30.65 oz uploaded by Erika E.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Rise and shine with a fresh cup of Maxwell House® wake-up roast coffee. Maxwell House® coffee Wake-up Roast Makes up to 240 cups 30.65 oz see more...

Erika E.
I picked this up at my local grocery store because it was on sale for $5.99!
I couldn’t pass up that deal for Maxwell coffee.
It is a medium roast coffee so it’s strong,but I can enjoy it black without a bitter after taste.
It tastes great!It is strong,bold and smooth.
I would definitely buy again even at regular price!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
This is personally my favorite coffee I love the wake of roast it's the medium. Maxwell house is a must I paid about $6.50 for it..good for the value I bought it at dollar general it comes in a decent size can! It really is good to the last drop!
Bonnie W.
Tazewell, VA
I drink this when I don't have folders coffee. Its good also but not to the last drop though.
Caylene B.
Hyden, KY
Love love love this coffee. It's a delicious way to start off your day and it's very awakening!
casey c.
Cofffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!
Zoe M.
Paintsville, KY
I love this coffee so much! It has a wonderful flavor & I prefer it over all of the other coffees