BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Vanilla Artificial Flavor. Vanilla Is A Deliciously Balanced Coffee With A Hint Of Vanilla, Perfect For Every Morning. After Custom Roasting Our Beans To Perfection, We Carefully Seal Them Using Our Specially Designed Flavor Lock Pack. This Helps Preserve That Deliciously Fresh, Full Flavor You've Come To Expect From Maxwell House, Flavor That's Good To The Last Drop.

Good To Last Drop
Makes Up To 90-6 Fl. Oz. Cups
Medium Roast

Coffee, Artificial And Natural Flavor.

Directions:
Instructions: Brewing Instructionsfor 1 Serving Use 1 Tbsp. Maxwell House Coffee. For 10 Servings Use Cup (8 Tbsp.) Maxwell House Coffee.1 Serving Of Water Is 6 Fl. Oz. ( Cup). Makes 8090 Suggested Strength Servings.We Recommend Using Fresh, Cold Water.

• If this wasn't your favorite, is there another Maxwell Ho...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This is the only coffee we buy. My wife used to buy yaucono - the puerto rican brand but we drink so much that we just buy the huge maxwell can.
Kelli B.
Chesapeake, VA
This coffee is a great price for what you get. Cheaper than most all the other coffees. This is not my go to coffee but it's not bad either.
Melinda H.
Has a vanilla flavor,so that you. Don,t have to add creamer if you don,t want to. Save some calories. Maxwell house is a very good coffee.
Melissa T.
Flint, MI
Best way to start your day! It doesn't taste as strong as Columbian or Brazilian so I guess I would say that it's a good standard coffee.
Samantha P.
I love this coffee. It took a long time to find a coffee that was right for me and this is it! Some sugar and creamer and there ya go!
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
This isn't a strong coffee but the vanilla is so delicious. me and the boyfriend always make this our dessert coffee. to. die. for!!
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
This is our all time favorite coffee and we have tried every brand. One sweetener and some hazelnut creamer and we're good to go!
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love french roast coffee, it has a rich strong flavor but is not bitter. I stock up when my local grocery store has it on sale.
Arooj  A.
This is a good basic coffee to always have around as it will please everyone's taste. It has a great aroma and taste.
Megan H.
Northfield, NH
This coffee is the best! Honestly it's so yummy and flavorful and it's really easy to make too! Good hot or iced!
Samantha P.
If this wasn't your favorite, is there another Maxwell House that you like?