Maxwell House Special Delivery Coffee

by Maxwell House

Maxwell House Special Delivery Filter Pack is pre-measured ground coffee, first sealed in a filter bag before being sealed in an individually-wrapped bag. Since the coffee is actually sealed within a filter, it does not require a separate filter for brewing. This allows you to simply place the Filter Pack into the brew basket and move on. This is the ideal solution for a fast-paced environment. No mess. Maxwell House 42 Count Special Delivery Filter Pack Coffee is good to the last drop. Each case has six packages, each with seven coffee filters filled with 1.2 oz. of coffee. Each filter pack brews a 10-12 cup pot of great coffee, making 42 pots total. Maxwell House Filter Pack Office Coffee is simple to use with a uniquely smooth taste.

Is this tasty?
Start your review of Maxwell House Special Delivery Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
I love the already made filter coffee cups for my Keruig it's the perfect amount
This is one of the best coffees i tried i love its concept that way you know u haven't messed up with the measurement lol very easy to make and coffee is deliciously rich and perfect every time,ill definitely recommend it to others
I've been using Maxwell House filter pack, for a long time. No mess, everything stay clean, and so easy to empty the basket. If i do not have bought a Keurig systèm, i do probably still buying this product. I recommand it😆
We used these when we went camping for a long weekend. It serves as a kind of coffee tea bag (add hot water in your cup). The taste was ok, but not great. Can't compare it to coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Winnipeg, MB
I haven’t once seen this product before pretty interesting to try it looks like a tea bag witch is really awesome to try
Halifax, NS
Love that you don't need filters they are already filtered just put in and push button..great invention love these
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My mom cant go through the day without a morning, lunch and supper coffee. its become a habbit and keeps her happy
Kitchener
I drink this every morning. it's my go to pick me up when I need energy durring the day. taste is mild
Surrey, BC
I'm not very picky with coffee but this is what I usually find at work and I think it's good enough.
Really enjoy this and use it on a daily basis and really like the taste and would let others know