Maxwell House Special Delivery Coffee

by Maxwell House

Maxwell House Special Delivery Filter Pack is pre-measured ground coffee, first sealed in a filter bag before being sealed in an individually-wrapped bag. Since the coffee is actually sealed within a filter, it does not require a separate filter for brewing. This allows you to simply place the Filter Pack into the brew basket and move on. This is the ideal solution for a fast-paced environment. No mess. Maxwell House 42 Count Special Delivery Filter Pack Coffee is good to the last drop. Each case has six packages, each with seven coffee filters filled with 1.2 oz. of coffee. Each filter pack brews a 10-12 cup pot of great coffee, making 42 pots total. Maxwell House Filter Pack Office Coffee is simple to use with a uniquely smooth taste.

Is this tasty?
Start your review of Maxwell House Special Delivery Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Lamesa, TX
This is my go to coffee, I would pick this over any Starbucks drink or any other brand without a thought.
West Warwick, RI
Very convenient great flavor and richness. fair price. like that it doesn't take much space for storage
Billings, MT
Our household everyday go to coffee. Love the individual packs so the coffee always tastes the same.
Harrison, NJ
We drink this in the office everyday!!! each pack is perfect for one pot of coffee with 6 cups water.
Des Moines, IA
I love it and it taste good and i won't change for nothing. it is not real strong and everything.
Lenexa, KS
Love these! Maxwell house is my favorite go to coffee and the filter packs are sooooo convenient!
Lynn, IN
Really good strong. And makes me ready for the day and I love it and it's awesome sauce ......
Oak Ridge, NC
It's good coffee my parents drink coffee more then I do so there for they buy all the coffee
Dale City, Virginia
Love it.! Would drink it every morning when I got to work. Nice taste and bold flavors.
Elliottsburg, PA
Not a bad coffee if you have a large group of people over to serve.. Smooth and crisp