Maxwell House Special Delivery Coffee uploaded by Jonah J.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maxwell House Special Delivery Filter Pack is pre-measured ground coffee, first sealed in a filter bag before being sealed in an individually-wrapped bag. Since the coffee is actually sealed within a filter, it does not require a separate filter for brewing. This allows you to simply place the Filter Pack into the brew basket and move on. This is the ideal solution for a fast-paced environment. No mess. Maxwell House 42 Count Special Delivery Filter Pack Coffee is good to the last drop. Each case has six packages, each with seven coffee filters filled with 1.2 oz. of coffee. Each filter pack brews a 10-12 cup pot of great coffee, making 42 pots total. Maxwell House Filter Pack Office Coffee is simple to use with a uniquely smooth taste.

Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
This is my go to coffee when I need to get the daily caffeine intake. The taste of coffee is very pure and I would say that everyone who likes the taste of coffee would like this product. However, I would not suggest this product for people who do not like the strong taste of coffee
Sabrina L.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I know this may be just because I'm so used to this coffee but I have tried so many different coffee brands and I always come back to maxwell house original roast. It's so blended and rich and delicious. Cannot start my morning without it. Ever.
Sennah H.
Seneca, SC
Love the convenience of having the coffee pre-measured. I don't drink coffee everyday, just when we have guests over or special occasions. I don't have to worry if I am making the coffee too weak or strong. It is already to go in a convenient coffee filter. No fuss or guesswork!!!
Denise S.
I have a few different brands of coffee, but am pretty picky on those, not many generic brands will i buy, except clover valley, it has a good flavor, and will buy it when my other brands are not on sale
Lori G.
Macomb, IL
Great product. Very convenient. Always keep it around for a quick beverage when company arrives. Will never turn to another brand. Great value for your dollar. .........................................................................................
Meaghan B.
Stroudsburg, PA
I always use Maxwell House because it has great taste and is a good value. These are so convenient and quick to use. No scooping and measuring! Awesome, you can't beat that!
Donna K.
Warrensburg, MO
I love how easy this is to use. It makes things so fast and easy. It has a great fresh strong taste. And is perfect when your in a hurry or just not sure how to make coffee
Serena M.
Sylacauga, AL
I enjoy waking up to a cup of this coffee. I tend to drink this while on vacation because it bring memories of hotels and the fun spend with the people I love. It is a strong crisp coffee. It is a great way to start the day.
Jill H.
Maxwell house coffee has a very smooth taste and doesn't leave me with a lot of acid in my stomach like other coffees do. I think its also a great price for what you get.
Yvonne M.
I drink this coffee everyday, not a day passes buy and i don't drink coffee in my office or at home. i cant drink anything else but maxwell. and i never use to drink coffee before.
Jenny W.