Maxwell House Smooth Bold Ground Coffee K-Cup uploaded by Monica t.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good Days Start With A Good Cup Of Coffee.
Good To The Last Drop
Impactful & Rich, Full Of Flavor
Bold Roast
For Use In All Keurig K-cup Brewers

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:
Instructions: Store In A Cool, Dry Place.

Sammi B.
Clinton, SC
Maxwell house's smooth bold coffee k-cups are LIFE saver when I'm feeling super sluggish or lacking that umph.. that kept up and go I need to start the day! On days I have to drag myself out of bed and I just am not with it yet, I pop one of these bad boys in and oh boy, there we go! The smell that fills the kitchen and how quickly it brews for me gives me the breathe of LIFE to start the day, get my son up, get my boyfriend up, and perks me up in just such a pleasant way I couldn't ask for a better coffee in a k-cup to get me started in the morning. It has a delicious robustly powerful flavor I feel like I could melt away when I drink it!
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
Classic yummy taste of maxwell house in a convenient k cup. It's priced well and because I'm not an average coffee drinker (just when I have a taste for it), it lasts me a pretty long time for the amount that comes in the box. If you love coffee, you'd love this ! Give it a try
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
Having a cup of coffee in the morning really starts my day off right. Maxwell house coffees help put the pep on my step when I start my day. They're typically cheaper than many other brands, but the flavor doesn't suffer. This coffee provides the same great taste of pricier coffees and it won't break the bank. I would definitely recommend!
Jennifer N.
Fort Worth, TX
This coffee is wonderful. I love the ease of my Keurig machine, and every cup of coffee has been just as delicious as the last. Some coffee tastes bitter if not consumed right away and I have noticed this is NOT the case with this specific product. It's enjoyable hot or cold, and is mild enough to drink on a daily business.
kalynn j.
Hickory, NC
This is a good coffee i can actually drink it black. unike some coffees where i have to add at least milk or creamer to it. it has a smooth and not so bitterness taste. the packaging is good and not that costly i would buy it again from my local galaxy they have great buys
Bethani C.
Gowen, MI
I love this coffee i drink this everyday. It has great flavor, and the price is good for what you get. I've buying this for a few weeks now and I'll continue to buy it. I've switched to this from Starbucks. Yes id recommend this product to other people.
Monica t.
I really like this coffee it wasn't that strong and it was pretty tasty.I don't drink coffee everyday
but when I do I drink this.my grandma told me to try it .so I would buy it again .
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
I have tried this friend a few times and loved it it has a very bold nice flavor and is something that I would buy again my family also loved it and wants to try it in other flavors
Danielle M.
York, PA
You can't go wrong with classic Maxwell House K-cups. It's perfect when you just want a cup of coffee with no frills. I'm not going to say that it's the best coffee ever, but it's a crowd pleaser and is easy to grab when you're trying to get a few cups together.
Janine C.
While these will do, they're not my husbands favorite. he says they're just your basic cup of coffee. which would be fine, except for they cost more than all of the basic and store brands, and are closer to premium brand pricing.