BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good Days Start with a Good Cup of Coffee: We take care in roasting our beans to provide you with the delicious, full flavor you've come to expect from Maxwell House. see more...

• I have been looking for a bolder coffee anybody know anyt...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristin M.
Centerburg, OH
Smooth and bold describes it perfectly! Not bitter. I like the decaf product as well.
Tracy W.
Goose Creek, SC
We use this in our reusable k-cups and it is perfect for the right cup of joe.
Bridget I.
Some good stuff my favorite is the breakfast bland drink it every morning.
KARMON W.
San tan valley, AZ Arizona
Love love love maxwell house prefer the medium.to bold blends this is my go tocoffee if Starbucks isn't on sale the value and taste can't be beat! It is consistently great and been around forever. I always recommend this to others! Typically purchase at Walmart as it is the cheapest price .
Paige B.
Ottawa , ON
It's cheap but has a nice taste and aroma. I need coffee every day and it met my expectations just fine. Packaging is easy to use in the canister, stays fresh long
Sara J.
Burnaby
This is my go to brand, I can always expect a great cup of coffee every time. Fresh and smooth, makes each morning go by so well.
Kristina J.
Enid, OK
I have been looking for a bolder coffee anybody know anything bout this kind