BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good Days Start with a Good Cup of Coffee: We take care in roasting our beans to provide you with the delicious, full flavor you've come to expect from Maxwell House. see more...

• I have been looking for a bolder coffee anybody know anyt...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I lerv me some Folgers bold coffee ! I fix it first thing in the morning and just the aroma in the air wakes me up. Then the first drink from my cup and it’s like I’m ready to take on the world like I’m superwoman. As long as it’s bold cuz I love my coffee strong!😍
Sara H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I usually buy medium roast, but was getting a little bored with it so I decided to try something new. I tried one cup of smooth bold and was not impressed at all. I ended up bringing it home and giving it to my mom to try because there was no way that I was going to drink it. My mom mixes it with her medium roast and doesn't notice a difference. It may be because I'm not experienced with any other coffee roasts aside from medium, but this was definitely not a good fit.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love this brand of coffee from Maxwell. I always have the biggest container they sell because I am a bit of a coffee addict. The taste is great and it always gives me a great caffinated boost of energy to help me start my day. Another one of my favorites from Maxwell is the hazelnut flavor!
Crystal B.
This is absolutely delicious coffee! The flavor is intense without being too bold. This tastes almost like coffee shop coffee. For nearly the price of a large mocha latte at a specialty shop, you can purchase an entire canister of excellent coffee and brew it at home. The flavor exceeds the expectations with the price.
Sumera G.
Great tasting coffee for the price. Good value and decent coffee. I do enjoy this blend very much and I like my coffee strong and smooth! I cannot always afford the higher end coffee so this was a very good price and I really like it and will order again!. This coffee over exceeded my expectations. The Bold taste was so smooth and delicious.
Bonnie S.
Ellicott City, MD
I bought this brand recently to try and save money and I was not happy with the flavor or strength of the coffee at all. It was a very light brown even on the strong setting of my keurig. Will not be purchasing this again.
Jennifer W.
This is my husbands favorite type of coffee & I swear that he could drink it all day long if he were able too! We normally go through about 2 canisters of this each month! He even drinks it in the summer times! Sheesh! Lol.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great price for strong coffee. I always need to stay up late for classes and Maxwell is the only brand that keeps me up and alert at all times. The taste isn't the best, but it gives me the caffeinated high I need to get through the night.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Just the right flavor. I prefer a more bold taste but not so over powering as others. I can still put cream and sugar in it and it doesn't get that too sweet taste.
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
This is the only coffee that I buy. I like really dark coffee that tastes kinda nutty. This not only have all that applies for me, it is also not too expensive. Love it.
Kristina J.
Enid, OK
I have been looking for a bolder coffee anybody know anything bout this kind