Maxwell House Smooth Bold Ground Coffee 11.5 oz. Canister uploaded by Brittany H.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Good Days Start with a Good Cup of Coffee: We take care in roasting our beans to provide you with the delicious, full flavor you've come to expect from Maxwell House. see more...

Brittany H.
Mt Pleasant, OH
This coffe has a smooth bold taste. It always stays fresh in the container. The smell of fresh brewed coffee is the best thing in the morning. And it is affordable I love it.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
Maxwell is a smooth and bold taste. I like my coffee light and sweet. I enjoy the maxwell brand.
moiya w.
I really love Maxwell coffee it brings life back into my day it also has a great creamy like taste
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
Love the smooth rich taste of this coffee. The smell of this in the morning instantly perks me up and brightens my day.
Brittany S.
W Bloomfield, MI
It has a great taste and is not too strong for those of you who don't like strong coffee! I drink this every morning and it a very great choice! Try out a smaller size and see if you like it!
Joanna J.
It has a great aroma and a bold wonderful taste. My husband even drinks it old, he reheats it in the microwave and says that it still tastes good
Shannon H.
Bunnell, FL
I love this coffee! If you like a good bold coffee this is it. I love the aroma it puts off every time you open the canister.
Jenny W.
The smooth blend of this coffee is great! It taste great and isn't too strong
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
Makes good strong coffee to start your morning. I drink it black or add creamer depending on the day. Taste great either way.
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
Maxwell coffee is one of my to go coffee brand. I am on a fixed income and It very affordable brands out there. Hope you give it a try:)