Maxwell House Smooth Bold Ground Coffee uploaded by Brittany H.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Start Your Day The Right Way With A Cup Of Maxwell House Smooth Bold Roast Ground Coffee. It Has A Robust And Smooth Flavor. This Maxwell House Roast Coffee Produces A Beautiful Aroma When Being Prepared. It Is Easy To Make In Any Standard Brewer. This Maxwell House Ground Coffee In A 26.7 Oz (759g) Canister Is Designed To Seal In The Freshness. Serve Some To Friends And Family As They Come Over To Visit. It Is A Nice Complement To Donuts, Cookies And Other Baked Goods.
Maxwell House Smooth Bold Roast Ground Coffee, 26.7 Oz (759g) Canister:
Packaged To Preserve The Freshness
Make Some For Guests When They Come Over

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:
Instructions: Brewing Instructions:maxwell House Coffee ... 1 Tbsp. ... 1/2 Cup (8 Tbsp.):servings ... 1 ... 10.We Recommend Using The Chart Above And Fresh, Cold Water.

• I have been looking for a bolder coffee anybody know anyt...2 Answers
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I lerv me some Folgers bold coffee ! I fix it first thing in the morning and just the aroma in the air wakes me up. Then the first drink from my cup and it’s like I’m ready to take on the world like I’m superwoman. As long as it’s bold cuz I love my coffee strong!😍
Brittany H.
Benwood, WV
This coffe has a smooth bold taste. It always stays fresh in the container. The smell of fresh brewed coffee is the best thing in the morning. And it is affordable I love it.
Dorinda O.
Mount Vernon, KY
The coffee is wonderful but the container has limited last under re-purposing conditions.I choose what comes into my house by how many functions the container can carry out. due to its shape this container is limited to plant pot but it is cardboard which fails after a time as a pot then leaves rusted metal bottom and top to become sharp edges.
Sara H.
Muskegon, MI
I usually buy medium roast, but was getting a little bored with it so I decided to try something new. I tried one cup of smooth bold and was not impressed at all. I ended up bringing it home and giving it to my mom to try because there was no way that I was going to drink it. My mom mixes it with her medium roast and doesn't notice a difference. It may be because I'm not experienced with any other coffee roasts aside from medium, but this was definitely not a good fit.
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
So as you know Coffee is life! I wake up to Coffee and reboot toward the midday with Coffee. The perfect paring would be doughnuts or everything else. The taste is really robust and smooth. I like my coffee with creamer and sugar. On the honor in the House! Maxwell House Smooth Bold Ground Coffee
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
For your no frills, regular coffee you can't go wrong with maxwell house, the flavor really is Bold and the value is great! Its great for a budget buy and lasts quite a while, and the coffee stays fresh in its resealable container. Would buy again.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love this brand of coffee from Maxwell. I always have the biggest container they sell because I am a bit of a coffee addict. The taste is great and it always gives me a great caffinated boost of energy to help me start my day. Another one of my favorites from Maxwell is the hazelnut flavor!
Crystal B.
This is absolutely delicious coffee! The flavor is intense without being too bold. This tastes almost like coffee shop coffee. For nearly the price of a large mocha latte at a specialty shop, you can purchase an entire canister of excellent coffee and brew it at home. The flavor exceeds the expectations with the price.
Leslie H.
This is one of my favorites. It is not too strong and overbearing. It is smooth with a little kick the way I like my coffee. I do not like coffee so black that it looks like syrup or the coffee that you find in the truck stops. This is my go to coffee, if you try it you will never want Folgers again!!!
Sumera G.
Great tasting coffee for the price. Good value and decent coffee. I do enjoy this blend very much and I like my coffee strong and smooth! I cannot always afford the higher end coffee so this was a very good price and I really like it and will order again!. This coffee over exceeded my expectations. The Bold taste was so smooth and delicious.
Kristina J.
Enid, OK
I have been looking for a bolder coffee anybody know anything bout this kind

Walmart