BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sanka.
Instant coffee.
Naturally decaffeinated.
100% pure coffee.
Makes 120 cups. see more...

Ashleigh H.
Grovetown, GA
It's not my cuppa, if you will, I prefer to drink caffeine in my coffee. My dad loves this stuff, however. He drinks it throughout the day, when he's had a little too much caffeine, for the taste. It's easy to use, you just take a couple teaspoons in some hot water and stir. I've actually used it to make Mocha brownies, and it definitely brought out a slight coffee flavor and enhanced the chocolate. So....overall, it's pretty good.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
It is so hard to get instant coffee right. Either you have dirty water or something a bottle of creamer couldn't tame. It isn't expensive and you can find it anywhere you buy groceries. The packaging is actually what sold me then I found out it only comes in light, mild, or extreme a$$ flavors
Jacqueline R.
Avon, IN
Maxwell house has a smooth and creamy taste. There is no noticeable taste difference between decaf and non decaf. The instant coffee dissolves and mixes fast without any grittiness left over. The container makes it easy to travel with and use on the go. I am a repeat buyer.
Adia X.
Philadelphia, PA
This coffee is rich in taste and is great for when you're in a hurry to get out the door in the morning. I usually heat my water in the microwave let it cool down a little before adding about two scoops of the instant coffee to it. If you try to put it in while the water is piping hot its will bubble up and over flow. other than that add some cream and sugar and you're good to go!!
jennifer r.
Hackensack , NJ
I use this at work. We only have a microwave available, so instant coffee is the way to go. I drink my coffee black, no sugar. And i can make my coffee however strong our dull i need to.
Monali P.
New castle, DE
Instant coffee is the best thing ever! I love to use this for a quick fix. My favorite frozen coffee recipe is instant coffee, milk, ice, and little of of ice cream. Just blend these four ingredients.
Allyne D.
Buffalo, NY
Used this for camping. Not as strong of a kick as some regular process coffee, but it gets the job done. I actually prefer is milder taste, just don't think it's for everyone. Delicious and easy.
Kay S.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my house since I was a kid! Mom swore by thus brand and that was my first introduction to coffee. Probably would purchase now for myself but was good at that time
Rachel E.
Fresno, CA
I'm not personally the biggest fan of this coffee. I didn't like it at all. It didn't give me energy, obviously, and that's supposed to be the whole point of coffee.
lisa g.
Lowell, MA
I absolutely LOVE Sanka. Its great and very rich tasting. If you like a dark roast blend-taste then this is for you. I use this mostly to make blender coffee drinks. My own.homemade "coolattas"