Maxwell House Sanka Instant Decaffeinated Coffee uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Enjoy Some Maxwell House Sanka Decaf Instant Coffee In The Morning With Your Breakfast Or Any Other Time In The Day. It Is Safe To Drink At Night And Won't Keep You Up After You Go To Bed. This Maxwell House Sanka Coffee Has Robust Flavor And Aroma. It Is Very Simple To Make By Adding Some Hot Water And Stirring. This Maxwell House Instant Coffee, 8 Oz (226g) Jar Produces Approximately 120 Cups And The Lid Is Designed To Be Easy To Open. Serve Some To Friends And Family As They Come Over.
Sanka Decaffeinated Instant Coffee:
Lightweight, Ez-open Jar
Maxwell House Sanka Coffee Makes 120 Cups
Safe To Drink At Night Before Bed
Has A Delicious Flavor
Drink Some In The Morning To Start Your Day
Serve To Your Guests When They Visit
Warnings:
Warning Text: Do Not Use This Product If The Inner Seal Is Missing Or Damaged.

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:
Instructions: Directions: Use 1 Teaspoon Coffee, More Or Less To Suit Your Taste. Add 6 Fl. Oz. (3/4 Cup) Boiling Water; Stir. In The Microwave: Stir Coffee And 6 Fl. Oz. (3/4 Cup) Cold Water In Large Microwavable Cup Or Mug. Heat On High 2 Minutes Or Until Steaming Hot. (Microwave Ovens Vary; Time Is Approximate.) Close Jar Tightly After Use. Refrigerate To Help Preserve Flavor. Makes Up To 120 Servings.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I do not like this coffee, to me the taste is not very good." in 1 review
  • "It suits it's purpose but in this day and time there are much better brands on the markety." in 1 review
Lora E.
Shady Valley, TN
I hate instant coffee. And what's the point of drinking coffee if you are going to drink decaf? Well, that was my thinking when I was a bit younger and before I got into the health profession. A friend of mine serves Sanka decaf instant coffee in her restaurant and one day I tried it and it was a great cup of coffee. If I had not known it was instant, I would have sworn she brewed me a cup of coffee. I guess it just depends on who makes the coffee and how they "tweak" it that makes it not taste like instant!
Ashleigh H.
Grovetown, GA
It's not my cuppa, if you will, I prefer to drink caffeine in my coffee. My dad loves this stuff, however. He drinks it throughout the day, when he's had a little too much caffeine, for the taste. It's easy to use, you just take a couple teaspoons in some hot water and stir. I've actually used it to make Mocha brownies, and it definitely brought out a slight coffee flavor and enhanced the chocolate. So....overall, it's pretty good.
Mary A.
Sanka is such a great brand, a classic too! I remember when I was little my parents always had this in the house, which reminds me of how similar our household was to that if Italian comedian Sebastian Maniscalco (check him out on Netflix, he's hilarious). This coffee is really flavorful and perfect for instant coffee fixes!
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
I'm normally not a fan of decaffeinated or instant coffee (either no flavor or the flavor is terrible and diluted) however after consuming so much coffee on a regular basis I sometimes crave it at night and cannot drink that much caffeine. This is the only instant coffee that I will drink and that has the normal coffee flavor
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I remember sitting at my Grandmother's kitchen table with her sipping this coffee. It was at that table that my love of coffee was born. It is 20 years later and I love coffee even more. Sanka is the only instant coffee that I drink and each cup takes me back through time to my Grandmother's kitchen table
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I normally don't drink decaf but i bought this out just to try it for my days that I want coffee but don't want the caffeine in my system. It's not the best... or maybe I just don't like decaf in general.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
It is so hard to get instant coffee right. Either you have dirty water or something a bottle of creamer couldn't tame. It isn't expensive and you can find it anywhere you buy groceries. The packaging is actually what sold me then I found out it only comes in light, mild, or extreme a$$ flavors
Jacqueline R.
Avon, IN
Maxwell house has a smooth and creamy taste. There is no noticeable taste difference between decaf and non decaf. The instant coffee dissolves and mixes fast without any grittiness left over. The container makes it easy to travel with and use on the go. I am a repeat buyer.
Adia X.
Philadelphia, PA
This coffee is rich in taste and is great for when you're in a hurry to get out the door in the morning. I usually heat my water in the microwave let it cool down a little before adding about two scoops of the instant coffee to it. If you try to put it in while the water is piping hot its will bubble up and over flow. other than that add some cream and sugar and you're good to go!!
jennifer r.
Hackensack , NJ
I use this at work. We only have a microwave available, so instant coffee is the way to go. I drink my coffee black, no sugar. And i can make my coffee however strong our dull i need to.
Holly H.
I have not seen this coffee in ages, do they sill sell it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does the coffee dissolve all the way or does the mug end up having grit at the bottom? I like bringing instant coffee when I'm travelling, but don't enjoy chunky coffee!!!
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
I have never seen this in the stores. Can i not buy it in Canada?
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
What is the taste like?
Andrea L.
North Canton, OH
Does anyone know where to find Sanka other than Amazon? I have not been able to find it any stores that I have been to recently. I really love Sanka, probably one of the best instant coffees I have had, I'm just having a really difficult time finding it!