BY SANKA

• "I do not like this coffee, to me the taste is not very good." in 1 review
  • "It suits it's purpose but in this day and time there are much better brands on the markety." in 1 review
Mary A.
Mary A.
Sanka is such a great brand, a classic too! I remember when I was little my parents always had this in the house, which reminds me of how similar our household was to that if Italian comedian Sebastian Maniscalco (check him out on Netflix, he's hilarious). This coffee is really flavorful and perfect for instant coffee fixes!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
I remember sitting at my Grandmother's kitchen table with her sipping this coffee. It was at that table that my love of coffee was born. It is 20 years later and I love coffee even more. Sanka is the only instant coffee that I drink and each cup takes me back through time to my Grandmother's kitchen table
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Environmentalist Expert
I normally don't drink decaf but i bought this out just to try it for my days that I want coffee but don't want the caffeine in my system. It's not the best... or maybe I just don't like decaf in general.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Albany , IN
I'm normally not a fan of decaffeinated or instant coffee (either no flavor or the flavor is terrible and diluted) however after consuming so much coffee on a regular basis I sometimes crave it at night and cannot drink that much caffeine. This is the only instant coffee that I will drink and that has the normal coffee flavor
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
This is pretty good, considering it's instant coffee, let alone decaf. I like to drink this when I'm extra tired, not wanting any caffeine, but not wanting to wait for coffee to finish brewing in the coffee maker!
Ashley D.
My boyfriend can't drink anything caffeinated, so when I seen this I had to pick it up for him. He loves it, and it also helps because he's trying to eat healthy and he loves his coffee so to him it's a win win lol
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL
I like this cafe also muho when I mix it with hot milk in the morning my family loves me necata know pure cocoa and is not as strong and I take it no more natural sugar I'm normally not a fan of decaffeinated or instant coffee
This is pretty good, considering it's instant coffee, let alone decaf.
KIM A.
KIM A.
Katy, TX
I have tried Sanka as well as other instant coffees. I am not to fond of them, you can never measure correctly the amount of water per teaspoon of coffee.
Fernando M.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Had this coffee at a hotel and did not like it at all it tasted too bitter despite all of the sweetener i would put into the coffee. left my mouth with a bad taste.
Lora E.
Lora E.
Shady Valley, TN
I hate instant coffee. And what's the point of drinking coffee if you are going to drink decaf? Well, that was my thinking when I was a bit younger and before I got into the health profession. A friend of mine serves Sanka decaf instant coffee in her restaurant and one day I tried it and it was a great cup of coffee. If I had not known it was instant, I would have sworn she brewed me a cup of coffee. I guess it just depends on who makes the coffee and how they "tweak" it that makes it not taste like instant!
Holly H.
Holly H.
I have not seen this coffee in ages, do they sill sell it?
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Environmentalist Expert
Does the coffee dissolve all the way or does the mug end up having grit at the bottom? I like bringing instant coffee when I'm travelling, but don't enjoy chunky coffee!!!
Amie P.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
I have never seen this in the stores. Can i not buy it in Canada?
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
What is the taste like?
Ashley D.
Is this easy to stir for people? Does it dissolve good?