BY MAXWELL HOUSE #74 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Maxwell house original roast ground coffee 11.5 oz see more...

• How many drink decaffeinated 3 Answers
  • I have drank this coffee before. I am just curious if anyone else...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand of coffee? I drink maybe too much coffee an...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Sheryl B.
Libertyville
Review for: Original Roast more...
We always drink Maxwell House Original Roast. I start off the morning with Maxwell House! We prefer the taste of Maxwell House to other coffees and have been buying for years. Very affordable! Very satisfied with the flavor and the price of this coffee.
Ashley W.
Napoleon, OH
Review for: Original Roast more...
I absolutely hate this coffee.. it tastes like cardboard to me.. my hospital has this coffee and it’s awful. Working nights I have to bring my own coffee and it’s a Debby downer.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Love this strong grown rich medium roast. I purchase it on a regular basis from my local grocery store. Always has excellent flavor and not too strong. Perfect coffee In my cup. Always keep some stocked in my house and I will definitely be purchasing again. Smells fantastic, great aroma. Packaging is always perfect and coffee is always fresh. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice coffee with a fantastic flavor. Perfect for any time of the day, I like to drink coffee all day long.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
If I could give it less than 1 star I would. What kind of household named coffee company puts wood in their product. Yes, I said wood and it's absolutely true. It's a super cheap way to maximize their product and profits. I like dark, strong, robust, good, tasting coffee. This product is not for a strong coffee lover like myself.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
Although I love coffee I have to limit myself because it seems to kill my kidneys so I stick with water most of the time. I do keep Maxwell House in my house and it is my brand of choice. My parents used to drink it and now I make my boyfriend drink it. I love the smell in the morning time but I did notice that the columbian brand had a bitter hazelnut smell and I didn't like that so I won't buy that brand anymore.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
For all if us Hard workers, loving hard working moms, cookers and cleaners and everyone who puts their all into everything... This product is for us! It is the best tasting coffee that was ever made. It taste so good up until the last bit and you can't have just 1! It's great for every morning and every pick up we need! Wherever we are this is a very highly recommended product!!!
Lynn L.
I love all coffee that's good..Starbucks , caribou etc. This bold flavor is amazing..
Its not too heavy or bitter but just enough..I have 3 containers in my house as I'm writing this..can't rein out..very cost effective.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Maxwell House Original is awesome coffee for the price. This coffee has been my daily drinker for years and it is often on sale in my local stores. Even at full retail I feel that it is a bargain. There has been many mornings when this stuff has helped me cope with my real life struggles. Thanks!
megan c.
odenville, AL
Maxwell coffee is my second favorite brand of cheap coffee. it tastes really great, and stays fresh till the last scoop, i'm drinking it right now black and it doesn't taste bitter, however if I add sugar it tastes way too sweet with just one scoop of sugar so it's a great product just black!
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
My old friend!  I've been buying this coffee for years. I love a strong cup of coffee and this original roast gives me that. The packaging is instantly recognizable and never fails to please. Cup after cup!  I would definitely recommend the coffee to others.
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Loveit or not
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone get sick of this coffee flavor?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I think Maxwell house is a great coffee and at a decent price! don't you?
Nicole D.
Describe using one word
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Maxwell House , Foldgers, Dunkin Donguts or StarBucks, who would you chose?