BY MAXWELL HOUSE #23 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Maxwell house original roast ground coffee 11.5 oz see more...

• How many drink decaffeinated 3 Answers
  • I have drank this coffee before. I am just curious if anyone else...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand of coffee? I drink maybe too much coffee an...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Celia L.
Milton, FL
I have drank Maxwell house since I was 18 and moved out of moms house. She drank another brand but I liked yours better. Sometime within the last few months I started noticing a strange smell when the coffee is brewing. I'm not sure what kind of fillers you're using now, but it started to smell like I was brewing stale pee. I would start my coffee and lay back down and wait for the wonderful aroma to fill my senses as it always had and suddenly it started stinking. I've tried a few different cans and it's always the same. Sad to say I won't be spending my money on your brand anymore. I always used to original Maxwell House, so it's not a different flavor that's causing the problem. So it's so long to a very old friend, that used to be good to the last drop.
Amber S.
Campton, KY
I wouldn't consider myself a coffee snob. A coffee addict maybe, but not a snob. I'll drink about anything; Folgers, Instant, Great Value/Generic, Chain Coffee's (Starbucks/DD), yet I always come back to Maxwell House. No matter how many different brands I try, nothing compares to a good cup of Maxwell House. I typically buy the Breakfast Blend or Medium Blend in the 1 pound can (seriously, they are both great) and they both taste terrific. I've never had any faults! However, I do prefer the aluminum cans to the plastic, but that's just me. It gives the coffee a fresher taste, in my opinion. But everyone is different.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Maxwell House coffee always brings back memories of growing up with my grandparents. This was their brand of choice and just the smell of it makes me yearn for the good ol' days.
As an adult and coffee taster, I still enjoy the rich smooth flavor especially with some vanilla almond milk or almond coconut milk! My favorite is probably the French Roast blend but I also enjoy the House Blend. Such a great coffee!
Scott E.
Minneapolis, MN
This is what I think of when I think about coffee. It's that classic coffee taste and smell. A lot like what you'd expect in a cafe. Not too strong, never sour. I will say I prefer the small paper and tin can to the plastic tub. It's probably all in my head, but I taste a difference. Very affordable, available everywhere, I wouldn't discount Maxwell House just because it's so cheap and easy to find.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Ugh... This is just my honest opinion but Maxwell coffee is terrible! I bought some in the past and just threw it out because it was that bad. I did not enjoy it what so ever. Tastes nothing like coffee. I am a big coffee drinker and I enjoy different kinds but Maxwell is just not one of them, Sorry but just stating my opinion.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
This is the coffee that my parents drank while I was growing up before Keurigs were ever around and also the first cup of coffee that I ever drank. A pot of Maxwell House will leave your house smelling like delicious coffee. If I use my actual coffee pot (instead of my Keurig), I still use Maxwell House. Delicious!
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
Love drinking this coffee love to wake up to the addicting aroma and love waking up to it. I love adding a little sugar and cream and sitting back and relaxing drinking a cup in the morning it truly brings me to life i recommend it to everyone who needs a smile on their face and to wake up to the best cofee ever :)
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Maxwell House just doesn't make a strong enough mix for me yet. Don't get me wrong, I've bought this before and I still buy it occasionally. If I'm low on money for the week and NEED coffee. But this is not my go to. Foldgers Black Silk is a good alternate if you want a strong and affordable coffee.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
My mom swears by this coffee. I have never seen her use a different brand. It is very affordable and not too strong, which I like. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, and when I do drink coffee I usually don't make it myself and buy it from Starbucks or a cafe, but when I do, I always use this!
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Currently the brand of coffee were using right now, we switch it up with each empty bag/container. I really like the flavor of this coffee and it smells so delicious when you open the canister, while its brewing, and in my cup! I will definitely try more Maxwell House coffee.
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Loveit or not
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone get sick of this coffee flavor?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I think Maxwell house is a great coffee and at a decent price! don't you?
Nicole D.
Describe using one word
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Maxwell House , Foldgers, Dunkin Donguts or StarBucks, who would you chose?