Maxwell House Original Medium Roast Ground Coffee 44.5 oz. Canister uploaded by Layal L.Maxwell House Original Medium Roast Ground Coffee 44.5 oz. Canister uploaded by Teresa G.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell house original roast see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got this because the brand I normally buy was out of stock. It’s not bad, but not my favorite. The taste is a bit too overwhelming for me, but at least it’s pretty good price wise. I just couldn’t give it more than three stars because the taste isn’t my favorite.
Teresa G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Best coffee on the shelf. I am a coffee holic! I drink so much and I have to have the best which is this. I have drank it for years and only when I'm pinching pennies and can't afford do I drink something else.
Meagan H.
This is the perfect coffee to help me start my morning every day. The low price is also a huge plus! The container it comes in helps keep the coffee tasting fresh.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
If you're having coffee at my house or business you're drinking Maxwell House! The original roast is the perfect medium coffee. This is a very affordable brand with great flavor and smell. I would for sure recommend it!
Shannon B.
Drink this every morning for the past almost ten years. Medium is my go to but they have a few others if that's not your thing
Alexis R.
This is a great, affordable coffee! It is a favorite in my household. Awesome taste and smell! they also have an instant version.
Amber S.
Dayton, TX
I absolutely love the price and taste of Maxwell House coffee! Compared to the others it's the best hands down!
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
This is good coffee at an affortable price . you can usually find coupons that make the price that much better
Spencer B.
This is the worst tasting coffee in the entire world but it’s all I can afford so one star
Jason  P.
Cleveland, AL
Very good coffee. I use it in my Keurig and I love it. It's affordable and tasty.