BY MAXWELL HOUSE

For generations, the flavorful aroma and rich taste of Maxwell House have brightened up mornings, energized gatherings and comforted moments. Our coffee craftsmen, steeped in Maxwell House tradition, Carefully blend and roast our beans to our high quality standards, As they have for over 100 years. This pride, passion and attention to detail means that every cup has been, and always will be, good to the last drop. Maxwell House Coffee Singles are for those times when all you need is one perfect cup of rich, freshly brewed coffee. Each individually wrapped filter delivers the delicious taste and aroma that you expect from Maxwell House Coffees. one cup at a time. Good to the last drop! Quality coffee since 1892 see more...

• me parece super delicioso y practico1 Answers
  • How many drink decaffeinated 4 Answers
  • I have drank this coffee before. I am just curious if any...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I like my coffee strong but I don't want to taste how strong it is if you know what I mean (some are that way about alcohol too) this particular roasted flavor might be what I don't like about it. When I make a strong pot (less water, more coffee) even though the coffee was made just right, the taste was something a little like dirt/earth. This is supposed to be original roast but it tastes dark to me (perhaps my roommate snuck some espresso in there🤔) Not too too finely ground you can still see the different shades in it, it also smells strong but very nice in the can...and smells very strong when brewing. This makes a good cup of coffee (way better than some) but it is not the top brand that I prefer. If you are looking for a legitimate roasted coffee look no further. This is a trusted brand by many and even though I would hesitate to buy this, there are options that I definitely would choose this one over. 🖒
Linz G.
I switched from Folgers to Maxwell and that was absolutely the smartest decision I have made. I bought this from my local Meijer, I know you can also find it at Kroger. This is my second time buying Maxwell's coffee, after I tried it for the first time I knew I had to keep getting it. The taste is so smooth and strong, but not a bad strong lol if that makes any sense. I recommend this to any coffee lover like myself. I usually have to drown my coffee in coffee creamer but with this, I only put a little bit because I love the taste of the coffee itself :)
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This coffee is very premium and offers competitive prices to other brands of coffee!  This is a coffee that's worth buying in bulk and it's very easy to prepare at home.  Would highly recommend this brand of coffee for those who are coffee drinkers!
Marquita S.
Richmond
My mom loves this coffee. She drinks it every morning she has been drinking it for years. She says " it's good until the last drop". Compare to alternatives, Maxwell House is the main brand in the house and will be the only brand. It smells great freshly ground and taste delicious. I would recommend Maxwell House to coffee lovers.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
My sister in law uses this, and has given me some when I'm out of my own coffee. It just isn't my favorite, no matter how I try to make it work.

It isn't the worst coffee I've tried, but it isn't as rounded as my Folgers. I feel like I add more scoops to get it to where I like it, and therefore use it more quickly. I'll drink it if I have to, but in do not actively seek it out
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I always forget about this brand of coffee lol and I don't know why because it has such a nice flavor. I always get the French roast and use it to make really strong coffee for home made mochas and lattes. I would definitely recommend this brand of coffee.
Teresa G.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Best coffee on the shelf. I am a coffee holic! I drink so much and I have to have the best which is this. I have drank it for years and only when I'm pinching pennies and can't afford do I drink something else.
Nusrat C.
Has a very earthy taste to it. I like my coffee too be hot that strong and with lots of sugar. This is a great choice for beginner coffee drinkers. Gets you addicted really quick. I definitely recommend.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This coffee is very affordable, but I honestly hate the taste. I don’t think it’s good quality and I would rather pay more for better flavor. I can’t brew a strong delicious cup of coffee with this stuff. You can definitely find better coffees out there at comparable prices.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got this because the brand I normally buy was out of stock. It’s not bad, but not my favorite. The taste is a bit too overwhelming for me, but at least it’s pretty good price wise. I just couldn’t give it more than three stars because the taste isn’t my favorite.
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Loveit or not
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone get sick of this coffee flavor?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I think Maxwell house is a great coffee and at a decent price! don't you?
Nicole D.
Describe using one word
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Maxwell House , Foldgers, Dunkin Donguts or StarBucks, who would you chose?