BY MAXWELL HOUSE #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

For generations, the flavorful aroma and rich taste of Maxwell House have brightened up mornings, energized gatherings and comforted moments. Our coffee craftsmen, steeped in Maxwell House tradition, Carefully blend and roast our beans to our high quality standards, As they have for over 100 years. This pride, passion and attention to detail means that every cup has been, and always will be, good to the last drop. Maxwell House Coffee Singles are for those times when all you need is one perfect cup of rich, freshly brewed coffee. Each individually wrapped filter delivers the delicious taste and aroma that you expect from Maxwell House Coffees. one cup at a time. Good to the last drop! Quality coffee since 1892 see more...

• me parece super delicioso y practico1 Answers
  • How many drink decaffeinated 4 Answers
  • I have drank this coffee before. I am just curious if any...3 Answers
Ana J.
Los Angeles
I bought this at Big Lots for a good price. But I see why it was cheaper. It was not as good as the commercials say. It tasted harsh to me. I prepared it in my Keurig reuseable kcup and even used bottled water. Nope! This one is not for me. As Ive said in my other coffee reviews, I like a nice smooth medium coffee. Occasional I like Dark ones but not always. A friend suggested I put a little dash of salt to offset the bitter, or harshness of the flavor and I did. It tasted better with the salt, but I cant use salt every cup due to health issues. I will not be buying this again, but please note, I gave the rest of it to my neighbor and her husband loves it and will be buying it. So different strokes for different folks as they say!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I like my coffee strong but I don't want to taste how strong it is if you know what I mean (some are that way about alcohol too) this particular roasted flavor might be what I don't like about it. When I make a strong pot (less water, more coffee) even though the coffee was made just right, the taste was something a little like dirt/earth. This is supposed to be original roast but it tastes dark to me (perhaps my roommate snuck some espresso in there🤔) Not too too finely ground you can still see the different shades in it, it also smells strong but very nice in the can...and smells very strong when brewing. This makes a good cup of coffee (way better than some) but it is not the top brand that I prefer. If you are looking for a legitimate roasted coffee look no further. This is a trusted brand by many and even though I would hesitate to buy this, there are options that I definitely would choose this one over. 🖒
Audrey B.
Gilbert, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t live without this coffee!! The best tasting and smelling coffee there is. Has a very nice ground up bean and super easy to make and build up or down to taste
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This coffee is very premium and offers competitive prices to other brands of coffee!  This is a coffee that's worth buying in bulk and it's very easy to prepare at home.  Would highly recommend this brand of coffee for those who are coffee drinkers!
Marquita S.
Richmond
My mom loves this coffee. She drinks it every morning she has been drinking it for years. She says " it's good until the last drop". Compare to alternatives, Maxwell House is the main brand in the house and will be the only brand. It smells great freshly ground and taste delicious. I would recommend Maxwell House to coffee lovers.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
My sister in law uses this, and has given me some when I'm out of my own coffee. It just isn't my favorite, no matter how I try to make it work.

It isn't the worst coffee I've tried, but it isn't as rounded as my Folgers. I feel like I add more scoops to get it to where I like it, and therefore use it more quickly. I'll drink it if I have to, but in do not actively seek it out
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I always forget about this brand of coffee lol and I don't know why because it has such a nice flavor. I always get the French roast and use it to make really strong coffee for home made mochas and lattes. I would definitely recommend this brand of coffee.
Teresa G.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Best coffee on the shelf. I am a coffee holic! I drink so much and I have to have the best which is this. I have drank it for years and only when I'm pinching pennies and can't afford do I drink something else.
Nusrat C.
Has a very earthy taste to it. I like my coffee too be hot that strong and with lots of sugar. This is a great choice for beginner coffee drinkers. Gets you addicted really quick. I definitely recommend.
Jantenee C.
Menifee, CA
I just recently drink this coffee and it was the most amazing coffee that I've ever had before I usually have problems with coffee but this one I did not I was very surprised at the regular but my sugar in my coffee but this was definitely surprised me I didn't go to the bathroom or any of that crazy stuff but this is good coffee
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Loveit or not
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone get sick of this coffee flavor?
Nicole D.
Describe using one word
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I think Maxwell house is a great coffee and at a decent price! don't you?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Maxwell House , Foldgers, Dunkin Donguts or StarBucks, who would you chose?

Amazon