BY MAXWELL HOUSE #86 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Maxwell house original instant coffee 8 oz see more...

Catherine t.
Catherine t.
Woodbridge, Va
Maxwell House Original Instant coffee was bought at the request of my brother in law. He said that this was the way to go. So I bought it to try. I unfortunately did not take to it. It wasn't that it tasted bad or there was anything wrong with it person I think it is just a personal preference. For me brewed coffee just tastes so much fresher. The instant tastes us like instant cocoa. It not hot chocolate. If that makes any sense. Instant coffee tasted a but stale to me. It just didn't hit the spot as well as the brewed version.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
While I prefer regular coffee over instant, this is my favorite instant. When my coffee machine broke, and I had to wait for a couple of days for my new one to show up from Amazon, this coffee was what kept me going. Highly recommend this instant coffee!
Tabby R.
Tabby R.
This is my absolute favorite coffee! It's very affordable and tastes amazing! I'm a huge fan of coffee so it has to be really good for me to rave about it and this coffee is definitely worthy of any rave it gets! I recommend this to any coffee lovers!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Bayou La Batre, AL
I occasionally use this instant coffee to mix into my chocolate or vanilla protein shakes for a latte-like taste. It does the job but can sometimes be a little bitter for my preferences.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this coffee. Ha started using it cuz my mom uses it. Last me a while since I only drink 1 cup per day. Love it. It comes out once in a while the bonus size. Thanks maxwell. :)
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Mount Holly, NC
This works okay for instant coffee. My personal preference is for brewing coffee, since I can taste the difference in instant. But it works well in a pinch.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Good taste. Prices are fair. Purchase at any local stores. It's quick and easy. I can have a cup of coffee when I am in a pinch for time.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Normal, IL
I actually don't use this to drink - instead I use this for baking! It works great and gives food a strong coffee flavor.
Esther R.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
This is not my favorite coffee but it's one I do purchase often for when I need a quick cup of coffee.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Euclid, OH
Great tasting coffee. Easy to make. Doesn't cost a lot. Family favorite. Sold at many supermarkets