BY MAXWELL HOUSE #78 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Maxwell house original instant coffee 8 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Tabby R.
This is my absolute favorite coffee! It's very affordable and tastes amazing! I'm a huge fan of coffee so it has to be really good for me to rave about it and this coffee is definitely worthy of any rave it gets! I recommend this to any coffee lovers!
Kara M.
Bayou Labatre, AL
I occasionally use this instant coffee to mix into my chocolate or vanilla protein shakes for a latte-like taste. It does the job but can sometimes be a little bitter for my preferences.
Kerri C.
Mount Holly, NC
This works okay for instant coffee. My personal preference is for brewing coffee, since I can taste the difference in instant. But it works well in a pinch.
Hannah C.
Normal, IL
I actually don't use this to drink - instead I use this for baking! It works great and gives food a strong coffee flavor.
Diana R.
Euclid, OH
Great tasting coffee. Easy to make. Doesn't cost a lot. Family favorite. Sold at many supermarkets
Carla D.
Islip terrace , Ny
This coffee is delicious and strong wakes me up in the morning i love it i drink it every morning
Crystal G.
Spring, TX
Maxwell House makes a good instant coffee. Nice strong flavor and the smell is wonderful.
Kaylah T.
this is the best coffee ever. no bitter after taste. best ever. its better than starbucks
Yen L.
Springfield, MA
I don't usually drink coffee but since i was jetlag from my recently trip to asia I needed something to boost me up in the morning. I picked up Maxwell House Original Instant coffee because I usually rush myself to work. I didn't expect much but OMG, this coffee is amazing. It tastes so good, so easy, and so quick to make. I am in love with this coffee that even though i am not jetlagging anymore, I still go buy a couple more of these to stock up and have a cup every morning. Highly recommended for anyone who is very busy.
shakebia j.
Oakfield, GA
I love maxwell house brand of coffee. This is my go to brand when i just need a quick cup and I'm not at my house. I usually don't like instant coffee but this particular type i can stand. I love love love it. I have a keurig and i use it daily, but on the days i don't this is what i use. The smell of this is amazing my fiance doesn't drink coffee but he has to have a cup when i make this.