BY MAXWELL HOUSE #71 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Mattie P.
My favorite morning coffee. I usually make 2 cups each morning and it gets me through the day. I love that it isn't too bitter or too weak. I found that some brands of k-cups just aren't strong enough, but this does the trick.
Aubrey Y.
Saginaw, MI
I love the taste of Maxwell house coffee every product from them that I have tried I was completely satisfied. But, recently I tried Maxell house Mocha coffee k cup packs 12 ct. box it's very fast and convenient and very affordable the taste is amazing making you want more than just one cup of coffee.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Obsessed with k-cups. Perfect for the right amount on the go! I've used many different Maxwell House flavors and they are all definitely worth trying. I like that with the cups I can have variety and choices everyday, instead of feeling it necessary to use the entire bag before getting more coffee!
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I love this flavor, and it's the perfect amount for my cup of coffee. This mocha flavor is everything. You don't even need to add any flavor creamer to this. Perfect mocha taste in every kcup
Hannah C.
Glasgow, KY
Love this coffee has a great taste and a great price for the amount in a box.
Would recommend this coffee to any coffee lover. Has a
great packaging with cut out for easy access. The flavor is
very fresh and strong. Again would recommend to anyone.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
This is my second favorite brand of coffee. I like the mocha flavor and the smell of it. It makes me want to drink several cups of it. It is an affordable product for sure.
Steve W.
Lansing, MI
They have been universally messy in our Keurig. The grounds leak out into the coffee cup and when the K cup is removed from the machine it drips all over. This does not happen with any other brand. Flavor is good, but not worth the pain.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm away at college and trying this was such a cheap alternative to the watery coffee in the cafe, this k-cup is dark and strong, I'll definitely continue to use it.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Theses K-Cups are the perfect way to start any morning! They are easy to put into my Keurig and the perfect blend of coffee beans. This isn't an extremely strong blend which is nice for the casual coffee drinker .
Jenn B.
Akron, OH
I love flavored coffees and the mocha gives the coffee a nice little zip. I grew up with Maxwell House in my house so it's a go to for me when I buy coffee