BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Mocha Latte, 8.5 oz: Naturally & artifically flavored Kosher dairy see more...

Christy S.
Horse Cave, KY
I love maxwell house products.. the price is good and there is something for everyone to try.. find what you love and give your taste buds a wake up call... use it as creamer... try it a sprinkle or 2 in ice cream the possibilities are endless ! grab some of friends and try a cup today!
Mary B.
North Port, FL
You really can't expect much from an instant coffee mix. I've tried my fair share, and in comparison this one is pretty good. It doesn't taste much like coffee, and it isn't very sweet. But it's pleasant enough. I think it would work well as a creamer.
Alexis P.
This stuff is coffee. It's so light and fluffy. I am so impatient in the mornings and this can be made in no time. It's wonderful by itself or as a creamer. I'd recommend it to anyone that wants to make their own coffee. I would drink it everyday.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
I used to drink this every morning! But it was difficult to get that perfect mocha flavor, always adding too much or too little when mixing. Once I bought a keurig, it was just easier to pop in a k-cup & have the perfect flavor every time!
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love Maxwell House. It comes in a great selection of flavors so everyone can find one they like. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness. I usually make a mug of warm milk and add 1-2 tablespoons of this. It also lasts a really long time.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
I love these Maxwell house products. They are so tasty and convenient and the little container lasts quite a while. They have some that are decaffeinated too.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Mixed this into my Maxwell House coffee in place of creamer. It adds a really great taste.
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
Really love this brand of coffee! the mocha smells better than it tastes though! most flavored coffees are like that
Rosie.80 F.
Its an ok product to me it taste more like hot chocolate! The taste is ok after you ad a bit of this and that. But for the price its good.